Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what's going on...there was just 647 viewing and now its down to 405???

I don't know how far we've gotten or if the story is linked as I was bumped for a while. :crazy:

The searchers were inependent.

The dogs with handlers were OSCO

According to their web site this is the late time the web site was updated:

UPDATED: 7:01 pm EDT September 12, 2008

Well, actually, it MIGHT go down this way.
Of course OCSO would guard the area tonight and CSI would work after daylight. There has to be SOME reason for this movement tonight!

Hoping and praying here.............

JBean and all,

In about 30 minutes I'll call the news room and see if I can get it confirmed.

Miracles Happen, We believe you. No worries. I am sure you saw this. It's just we have a strict policy of having a link to a news story, especially one like this, when something comes up.

I am grateful you posted this and you did the right thing. I believe the news department has not updated their website yet is all.

Give me a while and if the link does not appear I'll call the news room.

Thanks all,
Tricia

Of course in the middle of all this brewhaha, I got bumped...and I can't even hate the Internet because it's how I found all the great people here!

Okay, appropriate article of clothing here is unwadded.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean thank you so much to everyone who has shown a little faith!!!
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

i doubt it will be days before it is confirmed!!it's not like there are a bunch of 3 year old little girls missing in orlando!!i sure hope that it is this little angel!!

It took a few days for the crime lab to identify Laci's body through DNA and it's not like there were a bunch of pregnant women missing and dumped in the SF Bay who also had fetus' wash ashore within hours of their bodies. DNA results do take some time, despite what crime shows like CSI might have everyone believe.

I am personally grateful for all the members who are local in the Orlando area that share what they are seeing first hand right from their televisions sets.

We have relied heavily on the local members throughout this case, and then waited patiently until WESH put up their link to the story.

I agree, we need links especially when someone says: I heard this, but I can't remember where". But when we have a member posting right from their TV, we need to give some slack here.

No one complained when FOX was going to give an update and members posted what FOX said, or when NG is on and members don't have cable are listening to members typing what the show is saying.

Thanks Miracles, I really appreciate you sharing this info with all of us. :blowkiss:

WELL SAID PATTY!!:clap::clap::clap:

i just got off...the hurricane...everything super slow...did anything happen?

If he saw it on the news how would he know where to go....puzziling

I have always felt GA knew where Caylee is. IMO. I have said it adnauseum.

Little Caylee deserves to be located and a proper burial with dignity.

A poster from another thread..Just got off the phone with WESH and they said the shallow grave turned out to be nothing

Well as was originally stated, (although there is no link yet:eek::eek::eek:)

they were near the Anthony residence. Considering there was more than one police vehicle involved, I think it's a possibility it could be located.

And anyway, George isn't really that well known for his cool, calm, well thought out course of conduct...

Of course in the middle of all this brewhaha, I got bumped...and I can't even hate the Internet because it's how I found all the great people here!

Okay, appropriate article of clothing here is unwadded.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean thank you so much to everyone who has shown a little faith!!!
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I got bumped too. Anything happen? or any conformation?
:bang: this is rediculous...i meant the stress

Well I wouldn't rule out that he/they know more than they let on... and also it may be a place that's destinctive enough and knowing what he knows of his daughter or something that gave him some thoughts...or a limited enough area based on what the reports said he was going to drive around to look. There certainly couldn't be that many places with a lot of activity at midnight or so.

Dont beat the Blink guys, but if it was Baby Caylee this is NOT how it would go down.
Not saying it might not be evidentiary, but it is not "her" unfortunately.

Love to be wrong as we are all here bleeding from our eyeballs with no sleep again...
I thought all night that maybe there would be some king of "distraction" to get Casey out of the house and booked on new charges. I have no idea what this could be.

Where's Blink? I want to know why she thinks or how she knows it definitely isn't Caylee?? I am praying one of these rumors about finding remains is true out of all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow