Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try being the idiot who started the thread..:D
Hey this will happen to many of us many more times. the news reports everything because we want to know everything. thank you for posting :blowkiss:
It's just that kind of case.

Yeah but the thing is I think if they find a body and its just bones that they might be able to tell if it is a child or adult as the bones/body wouldn't be big. If they are able to deterimine its a child then they could say its most likely Caylee because then all they would just have to do is DNA to confirm its her.

DNA could be extracted from the pulp of a tooth and also bone marrow.

Miracles, don't feel bad. You posted correctly what was on the news. We all wish it had panned out.

Wasn't Joseph (I think is his name) who posts on here heading up a search today as an independent search? Could it be anything with his team?

He said the 13th. I find it hard to believe there would be searchers this late at night. Not doubting the reports but I think it's more like someone accidentley came across it or something like that and the reporter somehow misconstrued it.

Hey this will happen to many of us many more times. the news reports everything because we want to know everything. thank you for posting :blowkiss:
It's just that kind of case.

Exactly! That's the kind of wisdom that comes after 30,000 posts!

i agree if ga did rush to where they are looking right now then that tells me he no's cause they have not gone to anyother site of interest in the past so if ga is there then i personally believe that it is her or they are so close.

I agree, I think they need to continue searching in that area...

It took a few days for the crime lab to identify Laci's body through DNA and it's not like there were a bunch of pregnant women missing and dumped in the SF Bay who also had fetus' wash ashore within hours of their bodies. DNA results do take some time, despite what crime shows like CSI might have everyone believe.

Of course, DNA testing takes time! This is a little different than Laci. I mean, honestly -- how many Caylee-sized little corpses do you think there might be there in the Anthony neighborhood? If they find a child and some corroborating evidence along with the child (clothing, stuffed toy, backpack, etc.), then they (and we) might go ahead and safely assume the identity pending testing to say for sure. It's not always necessary to have DNA to make an ID of a body, IMO.

One of these times, fingers crossed, it will be the real deal. I don't want to miss it because posters are too afraid to report it just in case it doesn't bear out...better safe than sorry, in my eyes. Thanks, Miracle!

Wow... almost 1 in the morning and the Caylee forum is 60 shy of 1000.

I am on west coast, but supposedly those who saw the news say that they showed the searchers going through a gate to the area to search...

He said the 13th. I find it hard to believe there would be searchers this late at night. Not doubting the reports but I think it's more like someone accidentley came across it or something like that and the reporter somehow misconstrued it.

lol...well at least you know what you saw...

I relying on you...lol...
who said they drove by???Can you drive by the scene...lol...jk....:crazy:

I am so frustrated with this case, I just want to bulldoze Orlando, find Caylee, bury Casey, and reassemble the city.:waitasec::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlowersInBloom