Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that people still get news from television, radio and print sources, right? Not all information comes from a website, in spite of what some people here seem to think.

the AP would disagree with you lol

It took a few days for the crime lab to identify Laci's body through DNA and it's not like there were a bunch of pregnant women missing and dumped in the SF Bay who also had fetus' wash ashore within hours of their bodies. DNA results do take some time, despite what crime shows like CSI might have everyone believe.

Yes, but how many missing persons in Orlando are under 3 feet tall?

Of course in the middle of all this brewhaha, I got bumped...and I can't even hate the Internet because it's how I found all the great people here!

Okay, appropriate article of clothing here is unwadded.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean thank you so much to everyone who has shown a little faith!!!
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I wouldn't take it personally. Since you are fairly new (not that I'm a veteran by any means) we don't really know what you are all about and how your mind works.

Once everything you have been saying is verified, no one will give you grief over something like this in the future I'm betting. :)

It took a few days for the crime lab to identify Laci's body through DNA and it's not like there were a bunch of pregnant women missing and dumped in the SF Bay who also had fetus' wash ashore within hours of their bodies. DNA results do take some time, despite what crime shows like CSI might have everyone believe.

Yeah but the thing is I think if they find a body and its just bones that they might be able to tell if it is a child or adult as the bones/body wouldn't be big. If they are able to deterimine its a child then they could say its most likely Caylee because then all they would just have to do is DNA to confirm its her.

Where's Blink? I want to know why she thinks or how she knows it definitely isn't Caylee?? I am praying one of these rumors about finding remains is true out of all of them.

Yeah, get back out here & explain yourself Miss Blink!!! pretty please...

Well, they aren't going to allow him near ANYWAY:eek:

Well I know that...but I think there have been plenty of indications that GA (and most of the rest of them) don't think the normal rules and social normsl don't apply to them.

So it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see him try...and the report said the bodyguards went with him...I'm sure he figures they'll "have his back"...

A poster from another thread..Just got off the phone with WESH and they said the shallow grave turned out to be nothing

Even if it is nothing, I am glad that LE responded the way they did! They are doing an outstanding job with an impossible person (Casey) telling them so many lies.

One day we may know where little Caylee is.

Everyone fell asleep while trying to refresh:crazy:

Computer%20-%20Sleeping.gif

I have always felt GA knew where Caylee is. IMO. I have said it adnauseum.

Little Caylee deserves to be located and a proper burial with dignity.

i agree if ga did rush to where they are looking right now then that tells me he no's cause they have not gone to anyother site of interest in the past so if ga is there then i personally believe that it is her or they are so close.

I was getting kicked off too.

I think Caylee will be found when KC has been convicted and makes a deal to avoid the DP.

Miracles, most of us really appreciated your post, gave us hope for a while...

my questions is if the sheriff's supplied the dog for this search tonight, they must not have found anything they feel really confident about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli