Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so frustrated with this case, I just want to bulldoze Orlando, find Caylee, bury Casey, and reassemble the city.:waitasec::crazy:

Let me know.......I have to get a babysitter and some work boots!!

Yeah but the thing is I think if they find a body and its just bones that they might be able to tell if it is a child or adult as the bones/body wouldn't be big. If they are able to deterimine its a child then they could say its most likely Caylee because then all they would just have to do is DNA to confirm its her.
i agree and it was also a little bit harder with laci because she was missing her head(oh---that still disturbs me) and they were unble to compare dental records!!speaking of that---i don't have children only a cute dog named dalli---anyhoo would a 3 year old have dental records at that young age?????

THANK YOU MIRACLES! Even if it is a false alarm, I appreciate you letting us know! If I had seen that with my own 2 eyes, I would have been posting so fast it would make your head spin! Like JBean said, It's just that kind of case-MINDBOGGLEING

I wish that Casey would not say, but write it down and tell her Dad where the baby is.

George could figure out a way to find her without a lot of publicity, so she could be layed to rest properly.

After a LONG time, the loser boyfriend of Jesse Davis took them to where he and his friend left her near the Blossom Music Center. CREEP !

IF it is true that GA went out there, they have to have doubts that Caylee is alive...

I am so frustrated with this case, I just want to bulldoze Orlando, find Caylee, bury Casey, and reassemble the city.:waitasec::crazy:

:blowkiss:

I will help you, MiraclesHappen!

One day, believe it or not, we will be sitting here posting on Casey's TRIAL! That is, if I do not die of old age first!

Hey I am glad you reported it to us.............Maybe next time it will be her.

I, for one want to know as soon as something like that breaks.

Where's Blink? I want to know why she thinks or how she knows it definitely isn't Caylee?? I am praying one of these rumors about finding remains is true out of all of them.

Because it is not protocal, period. Does anyone think if she is found in those conditions LE is going to phone them some sort of "we think we found her pending ID" scenario?

That house is a ticking time bomb, LE is concerned to that fact, and the last thing they would do is light the molatov cocktail and run. Secondly, and this is assumptive on my part, if they find her, it will be from a confession, and they will of course attempt to "privatize" Caylee's recovery, we are not gonna know about it until it is safely concealed behind the doors of the CME.

So, what I want to know is why didn't they re-arrest her yet? We heard that was coming Any Moment? I would think LE would want her to spend a nice long weekend in jail.

OK, toothpicks are holding my eye lids open, lap top battery blinking low (in order for me to continue on this thread, I would have to sneak in the bed room, crawl across my husband in the dark and find the power cord) and then get past the dog. I dont think it is in the cards for me tonite. And unfortunately, I think this may be a false alarm.....but I do want to thank miracle for posting the info!!!!
Now if anything breaks in the case.....call me o.k.?
ahhhhhhhjust kiddin!!!!!

I think most people wait until a child is 3 to take them to the dentist.

Hey I am glad you reported it to us.............Maybe next time it will be her.

I, for one want to know as soon as something like that breaks.

And I second that motion!:clap:

Well! I'm going back to my hope that something was found Sunday, and Casey will be where she belongs shortly...I'll hang my hopes on that for tonight...goodnight, all.

Miracles, don't feel bad. You posted correctly what was on the news. We all wish it had panned out.

Ditto.

Glad we had the info and would have been on top of it immediately, if something had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member