Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So somebody tell me why GA (who believes Caylee was kidnapped--and he's watching them) would jump in a car and take off to a "shallow grave"? Also why would body guards go also? Aren't they there for Casey? Who's watching who is what I want to know?
nobody knows for sure that is where GA and bodyguards went!!all that was said was that GA came home and then he and the bodyuards left????

ITA Blink, however I believe they (LE) already have her. IMO some of TM's equip. "picked her up" in an image on Sunday and LE special recovery team got her Mon or Tues. thus all the strange actions (on both sides) in the past few days.

Got me where GA rushed off to tonight. I thought it was strange that one Fri AM where he left right after 6AM and then came back around 9AMish. That time he left with an unidentifed man - I kinda think that was the "friend of GA's from OH" that was there for a few days - we saw him in one of the videos of KC leaving JB's office early on - and I think that very early trip was taking him to the airport to go back to OH. So, maybe someone else is coming in and he went to get them - dunno. I've always wondered why the media don't follow him.

I have always wanted LE to follow George because I believe with all my heart that he knows EXACTLY where Caylee is and that now the whole family is covering for Casey.

Well as I suspected. It was nothing. Not Miracle's fault--she reported exactly what was happening locally; nothing wrong with that at all!

I think we need to pause and let this be a reminder to ourselves that it's easy to start running and much harder to remain CALM and WAIT.

There may be lots more dead ends before this thing is ever resolved in a court of law.

And, we have to be prepared that Caylee *might* not ever be found; it is a possibility. One that no one wants, but still...

Either way, Casey WILL be going to jail and for a good long time on just the charges they have on her so far. And there will be more charges, probably. I know that is small comfort, but it's some comfort nonetheless.

Hey, anyone have a hunch on why LE didn't arrest on the 10 new charges? I'd think they'd want the monster to spend the weekend in jail.

Well as I suspected. It was nothing. Not Miracle's fault--she reported exactly what was happening locally; nothing wrong with that at all!

I think we need to pause and let this be a reminder to ourselves that it's easy to start running and much harder to remain CALM and WAIT.

There may be lots more dead ends before this thing is ever resolved in a court of law.

And, we have to be prepared that Caylee *might* not ever be found; it is a possibility. One that no one wants, but still...

Either way, Casey WILL be going to jail and for a good long time on just the charges they have on her so far. And there will be more charges, probably. I know that is small comfort, but it's some comfort nonetheless.

So we now KNOW that it was false, was it a prank, or an animal....:waitasec:

Hey, anyone have a hunch on why LE didn't arrest on the 10 new charges? I'd think they'd want the monster to spend the weekend in jail.
from what i understand those were the charges that she was already arrested for but....they have said that more are coming and that she "might" be arrested again for more charges!!!

She has already been arrested and posted bond on the 10 charges. I think there are more check charges to come but they havent been filed.

ITA Blink, however I believe they (LE) already have her. IMO some of TM's equip. "picked her up" in an image on Sunday and LE special recovery team got her Mon or Tues. thus all the strange actions (on both sides) in the past few days.
-snipped for space, my bold

I keep hearing these types of rumors. What kind of equipment would he have that could pick up an image? Verry interesting- would explain TM leaving so abruptly! Pls share.

Thank you Miracle for being on top of things... it is much appreciated!

She's a cutie pie!

Oh thank you:blowkiss:

I adore my dog to pieces. She is my only child at home. You don't want me to get started on the dog.......I'll be pulling out the pictures, and I don't need a pad to remember her "firsts."

Let it suffice to say that if Casey/Satanella cared 1/100 as much for her child, as I do for my dog, none of us would be discussing this case.

All you pet lovers are in that boat with me. I know......

I know this isn't the facebook page, but I gotta tell you something. Earlier today I had added Casey as a friend on facebook (although she's not a friend! i just wanted to see her page). At 7:10 she accepted my friend request, and when I just checked it again her facebook page is GONE. The only one that exists is the one that someone created for Caylee. The one that was Casey's no longer exists.

I just found this very interesting and maybe important. Maybe Baez told her to take it down when he was there??

Well as usual I am waaaay behind. LOL.

Just spoke to the WESH news room. Forgive me if this has been posted as I haven't had a chance to read through everything since I jumped back on.

A Privite Investagtor reported a shallow grave near the Anthony home. The Sheriff did take cadaver dogs out there but it turned out to be some kids who had dug a hole.

End of story.

The nice man that I spoke with tonight laughed and said, "We had about a thousand calls about this story when we ran it." LOL.

We know how he feels.

Ok, probably old news but thought I would post it anyway.

Tricia

-snipped for space, my bold

I keep hearing these types of rumors. What kind of equipment would he have that could pick up an image? Verry interesting- would explain TM leaving so abruptly! Pls share.
TES has drone airplanes with radar and drop sonar, they also have drop sonar used in water as well. IMO one of the drones picked up an image - that's just my thinking - I have no proof.

sounds very likely to me, that was the first thought I had too... he probably told her that her defense will be compromised with all this stuff...

Oh thank you:blowkiss:

I adore my dog to pieces. She is my only child at home. You don't want me to get started on the dog.......I'll be pulling out the pictures, and I don't need a pad to remember her "firsts."

Let it suffice to say that if Casey/Satanella cared 1/100 as much for her child, as I do for my dog, none of us would be discussing this case.

All you pet lovers are in that boat with me. I know......
know what you mean we have 4 a boston terrier a fox terrier a toy fox terrier and a toyfox,rat terrier mix.. these are my babies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444