Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So baby K had a bad enough earache that Terri had to drive around on rural roads to comfort and console her but yet by 11:39 a.m., the earache miraculously went away enough for her to go to the gym??? Sounds like a really good alibi to me (yea right).

Per KATU, sources told them Terri claims on the morning of 6/4

845 - dropped Kyron off

ran errands at area grocery stores until 10:10am

drove baby K around around on rual roads (because she had an earache) until 11:39am

11:39 am -checked into 24hr fitness on Waterhouse -worked out until

12:40pm

traveled home arriving at 1:21pm (not sure that's the exact wording)

sorry for the format.. hoping video will be posted ! =)

Good job. I was trying to type the stuff about probable cause when they started talking about the timeline. Glad you got it!

Per KATU, sources told them Terri claims on the morning of 6/4

845 - dropped Kyron off

ran errands at area grocery stores until 10:10am

drove baby K around around on rual roads (because she had an earache) until 11:39am

11:39 am -checked into 24hr fitness on Waterhouse -worked out until

12:40pm

traveled home arriving at 1:21pm (not sure that's the exact wording)

sorry for the format.. hoping video will be posted ! =)

So, from 8:45 to 11:39 is in question IMO.

DeDe left abruptly at 11:15 until about 1:00. Did DeDe go work out with TH that day?

ETA: Wait, is 24 hour Fitness where she usually worked out?

DeDe left abruptly at 11:15 until about 1:00. Did DeDe go work out with TH that day?

Or did TMH pass something or someone off to her friend and then immediately head to and sign in to the gym for an alibi?

ETA: Wait, is 24 hour Fitness where she usually worked out?

I am hoping we can get a video of that (KATU needs to update their website video it's showing the 4pm news)
because the time line and them saying the lady given the LDT said detectives told her they had PC on TH for the MFH and Kyron missing should be in it's own thread.
I cannot believe how they stuck that in there..

I guess it will take them about an hour to post the video (KATU)? It says they are having trouble with their live feed through Internet Explorer but that Firefox works. So I'll need to wait until the video is posted to see it, like I saw the 5 o'clock news video.

Is there any big stuff coming out of the 6 o'clock news, other than DeDe's father is with a sheriff's department? I can't imagine him telling his daughter to keep her mouth closed. Maybe he's trying to talk some sense into her or he was talking her to an attorney when they drove away.

I need a piece of cake!!!!!!

So baby K had a bad enough earache that Terri had to drive around on rural roads to comfort and console her but yet by 11:39 a.m., the earache miraculously went away enough for her to go to the gym??? Sounds like a really good alibi to me (yea right).

is there a link to the ear ache stuff? or was this mentioned in a newscast? tia

PoppyH's got cake.:innocent:

Yes, I saw that Mamietwo!

And, I want some!:woohoo:

PoppyH, is that delicious sounding chocolate cake frosted yet?:lick:

I hope you didn't put it in the freezer because I think the news is gonna stay hot for quite a while.:crosseyed:

We could "let us eat cake" and listen to the scanner chatter tonight.:leia:

This case is causing my carb craving to rise like the predicted temps here in PDX this weekend!

I don't think Dede and Terri look all that much alike. I mean, they are both pale skinned red heads with (I'm assuming) light colored eyes, but beyond that ... Dede is considerably heavier than Terri, and her hair is curly. Anyway, I don't think it's that unusual to have a friend or two that you physically resemble. And I don't understand why them both being bright redheads is so exciting. Are people thinking they could have fooled other people by pretending to be the other?[/QUOTE]

BBM: nope, just think with all of the strange things in/about this case, the possibility of Dede & Terri being related could be possible... that's all.

ETA: and to me, they do resemble on another in the eyes and mouth not to mention hair and skin color.

ETA bolding by me - I agree. And I think Terri's hair was wavy or curly when they had that first PC, wasn't it? Both women wear bold (not pale) lipstick, also. I think there are several similarities in their looks. I wonder if Terri has any other friends that look like her. (j/k).

ETA bolding by me - I agree. And I think Terri's hair was wavy or curly when they had that first PC, wasn't it? Both women wear bold (not pale) lipstick, also. I think there are several similarities in their looks. I wonder if Terri has any other friends that look like her. (j/k).

In the video, DeDe's hair does not look as curly as it did in the pic we've seen of her.

Wait, but is this the sort of thing LE says in interrogations to intimidate and gain knowledge? Like on TV, when they say, "We already KNOW your friend is guilty, we know that she did this terrible thing and that other terrible thing, it's all out there now .... so why don't YOU tell us all YOU know about this.."

It's weird they would be so clammed up about facts of the case to the public, but chattering away about key evidence to one of the alleged suspect's friends who is waiting for their own polygraph. That doesn't make sense.

Good point....

In the video, DeDe's hair does not look as curly as it did in the pic we've seen of her.

As a naturally curly girl, I know mine's curlier when shorter. The weight of it longer pulls the curl out.

Yes, I saw that Mamietwo!

And, I want some!:woohoo:

PoppyH, is that delicious sounding chocolate cake frosted yet?:lick:

I hope you didn't put it in the freezer because I think the news is gonna stay hot for quite a while.:crosseyed:

We could "let us eat cake" and listen to the scanner chatter tonight.:leia:

This case is causing my carb craving to rise like the predicted temps here in PDX this weekend!

Wow! I'm glad I went back a page and read your post #217. I will go to the thread and your post you wrote about. Thanks Avalon!

You have never done this before, why now and why this case?
• This is a very large case with enormous media and public interest. This is the most efficient way to address many questions from numerous media outlets. This is a large case and has attracted a lot of media attention and public interest.

IMO, the Q&A with LE is strange. Answering questions via e-mail is the "most efficient way" and I can understand that, but it still seems unusual to me. I also find some of the statements made in the Q&A a little odd. The piece listed above stood out to me because of the bolded (by me). Notice how they same they same thing twice. Maybe they just don't proof read them before releasing. But the list of LE Agencies that have been involved was noteable too. They seemingly listed every LE Agency that exists. And what is up with the ICE and DEA?

I don't know, I just still think these e-mail releases are not really about informing the media/public.:waitasec:

As a naturally curly girl, I know mine's curlier when shorter. The weight of it longer pulls the curl out.

Can you explain to me (because I really don't understand how) and I'm not being snarky or anything in asking, but this post of yours above, there's a blue box that says "Originally posted by Mamietwo" and then it contains a sentence that is not my post. These are very confusing to me, why is it done this way? I'm a simple person, so please be kind. LOL.

Can you explain to me (because I really don't understand how) and I'm not being snarky or anything in asking, but this post of yours above, there's a blue box that says "Originally posted by Mamietwo" and then it contains a sentence that is not my post. These are very confusing to me, why is it done this way? I'm a simple person, so please be kind. LOL.

Something's wrong I think because my post in the blue box has someone else's name too.

ETA: I quoted Mamietwo in this post, but it shows pds in the blue quote box. Something is def. wrong.

Sometimes the there are glitches in the posting here. I just ignore it :)

Something's wrong I think because my post in the blue box has someone else's name too.

Boy, I'm glad it's not just me! I mean I don't ever pretend to know ALL that's going on about posting----I know how to post links and that's about it! I don't even know how to include more than one poster's post in the post that I want to comment on but that's okay-----don't need to know that stuff! LOL I just know that in that box that has my name as originally posting that, it's not my post.

Boy, I'm glad it's not just me! I mean I don't ever pretend to know ALL that's going on about posting----I know how to post links and that's about it! I don't even know how to include more than one poster's post in the post that I want to comment on but that's okay-----don't need to know that stuff! LOL I just know that in that box that has my name as originally posting that, it's not my post.

And it's not supposed to be that way - so you were right to catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman