Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sets up a huge bucket by her pc, fills with kitty litter and places a pack of cigs next to the pc. gets out her cooler and places lunch meat, cheese, potato salad, fruit, condiments and bread. adds a 2 liter pepsi. okay ready for presser.

Don't forget the sponges to throw at the monitor or the tv. :blushing:

I think the short bus must have passed me by! Here I am sitting and arguing with the television, while desperately searching for any live links...
low and behold the presser is by PST..
Wow..I feel dumb!

HLN said "SIGNIFICANT"progress to be reported in presser!
Why wasn't a recent pix of DD put up last week?
She looks NOTHING like that NOW!
TH & DD do look alike now.
IMO, doesn't look like they work out at the gym as much as they claim.
Would have better body firmness.
Was the gym just a social place for them to go?
Is the gym CO-ed. programs???........or just women in one side and men in the other?

I think the short bus must have passed me by! Here I am sitting and arguing with the television, while desperately searching for any live links...
Wow..I feel dumb!

Me too, what exact time is that then????

It will be interesting to see if LE is still operating under the assumption that Kyron is alive. It kind of seems like DY/TY/KH keep insisting that he is out of sheer desperation and hope. LE"s actions certainly seem to indicate that they believe he is deceased, IMO.

Hey, anyone wanna create a poll thread regarding this issue? I would, but don't know how :waitasec:

My heart really wishes little Kyron is still with us (especially after that Dateline last night, holy cow that was a tearjerker) but my head believes he's gone. :no:

Wow..I feel dumb!

I'll give you reason to feel better about yourself. I was looking for it soon as I read about it and I live in PS Timezone.

It will be interesting to see if LE is still operating under the assumption that Kyron is alive. It kind of seems like DY/TY/KH keep insisting that he is out of sheer desperation and hope. LE"s actions certainly seem to indicate that they believe he is deceased, IMO.

Hey, anyone wanna create a poll thread regarding this issue? I would, but don't know how :waitasec:

My heart really wishes little Kyron is still with us (especially after that Dateline last night, holy cow that was a tearjerker) but my head believes he's gone. :no:

I think they've thought otherwise for a very long time. Just I think they'll keep saying that 'til they get close to arresting someone. :twocents:

How bad is it that I am glad that the kids are with their dad today so that I can be here and not be interrupted.

How bad is it that I am glad that the kids are with their dad today so that I can be here and not be interrupted.

I hear ya sister! My boys are getting ready to go golfing and my dtr is in bed after having her tonsils out yesterday -- at least it's early enough I'll still be able to cook dinner and feel like sort of a good mom!

On a side note -- 316 users on right now and it's still an hour and a half til game time!

HLN (Jean) just said LE rarely does this kind of presser asking and answering questions in advance!!!!

Does anyone know if HLN will be covering it? That will be about the time I head home and I can still listen on satellite radio. They usually have entertainment news on in the
5 o clock hour. Made me made they changed that! I really could care less about Mel's raging phone calls or Lindsy's jail stay. LOL I want real news!

I hope they are not quoting "significant progress" from the news article several days ago, but since it is HLN, they probably are.

Does anyone know if HLN will be covering it? That will be about the time I head home and I can still listen on satellite radio. They usually have entertainment news on in the
5 o clock hour. Made me made they changed that! I really could care less about Mel's raging phone calls or Lindsy's jail stay. LOL I want real news!

Queen..listening now to HLN , but haven't heard them say one way or another. I doubt it will be on fx,cnn or msnb. I fi hear itt come up, I'll let you know..I agree, I hate the 4:00 CST hour for me as well...

I feel very alone thinking this press conference is much ado about nothing. It's been planned for a while. Honestly, this case is saturated with rumors, and I wonder if LE was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.This could be their effort to set the record straight about a few things and to give an account of where the investigation stands.

I feel very alone thinking this press conference is much ado about nothing. It's been planned for a while. Honestly, this case is saturated with rumors, and I wonder if LE was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.This could be their effort to set the record straight about a few things and to give an account of where the investigation stands.

I too feel like this is a ''set up'' (dashing my hopes boo hoo for a quick resolution)

I feel the same way, Cypress, and just don't want to hear more questions from the media about Kyron's favorite sports, etc...no offense to Kyron. But that won't help find him at this point.

And didn't LE already answer their questions via the press release on Friday? So this could be a fairly short session, as the press will likely ask questions that won't be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee