Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL waiting to have all my questions answered over here...

Me too!

I would be grateful for some information directly from LE on this case.

It made me very uncomfortable to see several family members targeting people in the media, stating, by name, that these people should come forward with information. They offered no facts on which to base their beliefs.

If this is a new police tactic...to aim family members at a certain person...I really think that it is a bad idea for future cases. If family members did this on their own, then I think it was deplorable, regardless if they were correct or not in their assumptions. Talk about trying cases in the media.

Please, LE, give us some rock solid facts.

Have any of the other pressers been held at this "Training Facility"...Sounds like it's a pretty good size location. Probably there to accommodate the media I'm sure..., however, I wouldn't think there would be no more media today than in times past...just thinking

"Rock solid facts"....hmmmm. IDK we never get those it might send us into a tailspin.

"Rock solid facts"....hmmmm. IDK we never get those it might send us into a tailspin.

Oh jeeze, I hope they dish more dirt about TMH... perhaps her real hair colour? Who she heavy petted in the 11th grade...? I know, maybe they found her pink poodle diary! :rolleyes:

Teh and Ducky! You two have me in stitches here. LOL!

Crockpot, Depends, 2 liter bottle of Diet Pepsi with Lime, brownies, Cheetos, Sham Wow for screen spits, coffeemaker set up and on timer, Crazy Glue to hold my Capslock key on, pumpkin seeds, Twizzlers, giant Nestle bar with almonds, large roll of aluminum foil to make hats as necessary, bottle of Vodka, fresh Xanax and blood pressure prescriptions, Pepto Bismol ...

I'm ready for the presser!!!! :woohoo:

Oh!!! I better get to the store, I'm out of tin foil :)

Thanks BeanE for that, you've likely captured the sentiments of however many thousands of people who will be watching today.

Oh jeeze, I hope they dish more dirt about TMH... perhaps her real hair colour? Who she heavy petted in the 11th grade...? I know, maybe they found her pink poodle diary! :rolleyes:

oh how I hope she kept diary :waitasec:

I for one am not getting my hopes up about any bigs news today. I think perhaps Terri will be named as a POI, now that word of the grand jury is leaked. But that would not be big news to me.

I for one am not getting my hopes up about any bigs news today. I think perhaps Terri will be named as a POI, now that word of the grand jury is leaked. But that would not be big news to me.

Respectfully disagree, cluciano. I think LE's hesitance to "label" TH in the past was due to the lack of hard evidence of any wrongdoing on her part. A POI classification coupled with the grand jury would indicate to me that they finally have something CONCRETE that proves she was involved in Kyron's disappearance.

I hope it's not his little body, though.

(Here a :cow: , there a :cow: , everywhere a :cow: :cow: )

Perfect! my online database is down for the day. Which means the only work I can do is on paper. Which means I can stay on WS .

Respectfully disagree, cluciano. I think LE's hesitance to "label" TH in the past was due to the lack of hard evidence of any wrongdoing on her part. A POI classification coupled with the grand jury would indicate to me that they finally have something CONCRETE that proves she was involved in Kyron's disappearance.

I hope it's not his little body, though.

(Here a :cow: , there a :cow: , everywhere a :cow: :cow: )

respectfully BBM

What makes you think they have any more "hard" evidence now? I doubt they do. We know that DeDe testified to the GJ. But we have no idea what she said and whether whatever she said strengthened the case LE is making on Terri. In fact, whatever she said may have done the opposite. We don't know at this point and this presser has been scheduled for a while, it's not a result of her GJ testimony.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to give up my fine wine habit :D

In between WS visits yesterday, I managed to bake "Blueberry Buckle" as Michigan blueberries are at their peak.

I've done laundry, changed the sheets, cleaned the front door window and side-lites, brewed tea for a large pitcher of iced tea with lemon and fresh mint leaves, chicken marinating for dinner, salad ingredients ready. Must water my flowers before it gets too hot.

I hope we're not sorely disappointed if we don't learn something new from the LE presser today. jmo

Looks like I picked the wrong day to give up my fine wine habit :D

In between WS visits yesterday, I managed to bake "Blueberry Buckle" as Michigan blueberries are at their peak.

I've done laundry, changed the sheets, cleaned the front door window and side-lites, brewed tea for a large pitcher of iced tea with lemon and fresh mint leaves, chicken marinating for dinner, salad ingredients ready. Must water my flowers before it gets too hot.

I hope we're not sorely disappointed if we don't learn something new from the LE presser today. jmo

"I can't comment on that as it is part of the investigation. Why don't you watch the divorce some more while we go over here...." *runs away*

O/T I love blueberry buckle.

sets up a huge bucket by her pc, fills with kitty litter and places a pack of cigs next to the pc. gets out her cooler and places lunch meat, cheese, potato salad, fruit, condiments and bread. adds a 2 liter pepsi. okay ready for presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3