Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to find anyone explaining this, but I must have missed it...

Why would the Secret Service be involved in this investigation? Does anyone know?

I was looking into this today.. don't know if this is what they were doing but I found this

http://www.secretservice.gov/partner_ncmec.shtml

snip
U.S. SECRET SERVICE PARTNERSHIP WITH THE NATIONAL CENTER FOR MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDREN

The public's awareness of missing and exploited children in the 1980s had a profound effect on how America responds to this widespread problem. In an attempt to provide assistance to parents, children and the law enforcement community, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) was created in 1984.

snip
The Secret Service has supported the NCMEC and local law enforcement agencies with its expertise in forensic photography, graphic arts, video production, audio/image enhancement, voice identification, computerized 3D models and video and audio tape duplication services.

Question:
How many telephones, blackberries, iPads, laptops, and other connective devices have been found that are part of the Horman family? Are all accounted for? Were any found that were not purchased or subscribed for by the family? (joke question, they will never answer this, because they probably have no idea and this is a good question imo)

Are they positive this couldn't be a stranger abduction?

Crockpot, Depends, 2 liter bottle of Diet Pepsi with Lime, brownies, Cheetos, Sham Wow for screen spits, coffeemaker set up and on timer, Crazy Glue to hold my Capslock key on, pumpkin seeds, Twizzlers, giant Nestle bar with almonds, large roll of aluminum foil to make hats as necessary, bottle of Vodka, fresh Xanax and blood pressure prescriptions, Pepto Bismol ...

I'm ready for the presser!!!! :woohoo:

Crockpot, Depends, 2 liter bottle of Diet Pepsi with Lime, brownies, Cheetos, Sham Wow for screen spits, coffeemaker set up and on timer, Crazy Glue to hold my Capslock key on, pumpkin seeds, Twizzlers, giant Nestle bar with almonds, large roll of aluminum foil to make hats as necessary, bottle of Vodka, fresh Xanax and blood pressure prescriptions, Pepto Bismol ...

Can I catch a flight from NC to BeanE town and get there in time for the presser?

:Banane15:

I believe it is 2pm Oregon-time; 5pm Eastern, 4pm Central and 3pm Mountain...more than 8 hours from now :(

Has the exact time been announced yet?

From the Sheriff's office:

The next press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Multnomah County Sheriff's Training Facility located at 2955 NE 172nd Place, Portland, Oregon, 97230. It will begin at 2 p.m.

Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Captain Monte Reiser will be conducting the press conference. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted by the media.

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Hahahaha, can you make me a hat now , I think I may need it to keep the aliens away, if I don't hear anything new :angel:

God bless Kyron, I really want him to be home and safe!!

If this little boy somehow, by some miracle, comes home, and is as shy/timid as his parents say, I hope Desiree (or Kaine) is prepared to home-school him, he may never want to return to school.

Anyone know if this is going to be streamed anywhere? No TV here.

Usually someone will post a link to the presser as it gets close to the time, and Welcome to WS!!:)

LMAO your a hoot BeanE:woohoo:

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

This one always worked best for me.

I wouldn't advise clicking the link right now. Their reporter is dressed in a toga, doing a live shot from an animal shelter.

I am scarred for life.

Ughhhh! 5 hours still! Guess I'll take a note from BeanE and get prepared, figure out dinner . . . . oh, the waiting . . . .

Hope MCSO realize they'll have a whole lot of angry people here if we don't get some GOOD information!

Deputies To Brief Media In Kyron Horman Case
POSTED: 8:10 am PDT July 27, 2010
UPDATED: 8:36 am PDT July 27, 2010

Investigators working on the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman will take questions from the media Tuesday at the first news conference in weeks.

The news conference is scheduled for 2 p.m. at a sheriff's office training facility. Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Capt. Monte Reiser will be taking questions from the media and updating the public on the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24407530/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members