Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are waiting for me to get in the car to drive to Subway...and order a footlong, toasted....AFTER I stand in that enormous line.

Here's the plan:

I'll start making dinner.
And then the SO will publish it's answers.

Ready....
Here I go....

Let's see...:waitasec: what shall I make? Hmmmm...first stop- the garden. oh this zucchini is getting too big, and lookie at that summer squash - there's a couple of green peppers, and I'll pick the five ripest tomatoes...good thing I have eggplant in the fridge, onions & garlic in the basket... wait need some fresh basil and ..... in we go! Big pot, olive oil heated, basil onions & garlic in, wash wash chop chop ....

(pssssstttt....is it working yet?) ...

Don't forget the pork shoulder and bacon!

They are waiting for me to get in the car to drive to Subway...and order a footlong, toasted....AFTER I stand in that enormous line.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I like your cooking show.

I'm betting 3pm because that will be 5pm for me, and I'll be leaving work to go get dinner from KFC and then go home. And that would be my luck, usually, lol.

*gasp*

:eek: no piggies in my yard!

just a naughty siberian and we can't eat her.

we are vegetarian here. except my husband, who has to eat what we feed him or die.

ratatouille for dinner. bed of rice. throw in some garbanzo beans, romano and mozzarella, and a cup of red vino... mmmmmhmmmm... fresh garden stew!

(are the answers here yet?!!)

Okay! I think this will work I will go off line and do something. Every time I'm away something happens. I'm shutting down. Good luck!

Here's the plan:

Ready....
Here I go....

Let's see...:waitasec: what shall I make? Hmmmm...first stop- the garden. oh this zucchini is getting too big, and lookie at that summer squash - there's a couple of green peppers, and I'll pick the five ripest tomatoes...good thing I have eggplant in the fridge, onions & garlic in the basket... wait need some fresh basil and ..... in we go! Big pot, olive oil heated, basil onions & garlic in, wash wash chop chop ....

If you mean, is it making me hungry...yes, it's working very well. LOL!

I have been very lucky on this case. Many times I have been on WS when news breaks. I will stay right here in my chair.

I will explain the situation to my DH. I am sure he won't mind making dinner for us all without my assistance...

PS- I too hate the idea of cases being "tried" by public and media before anyone is charged or even after they are charged, before a trial. I think this "internet" undercurrent is going to become a factor in big cases as far as seating unbiased juries. I cannot imagine there is an impartial jury to be had in Florida for the CA case. And this one could turn out to be much the same, if Terri is eventually charged. The things I have read on various sites, many, many people believe that all rights should be suspended in this case, as it pertains to Terri, and that is very scary to me. I think her lawyer is probably making note of the various threats, debates, etc. that can be localized to Oregon especially. I understand the emotion that comes out when a child is at the center of a case, but legal rights and presumption of innocence should be a given.

This sort of thing could come back to not be so helpful to prosecution if they have to bear the expense of a trial in a faraway county, whether they fanned the flames or not.

BBM

It scares me, as well.

What scares me the most is when people talk about someone they suspect as being trash or worthless or deserving of torture. They don't seem to realise that a good many serial killers and other criminals think exactly the same thing of them. That to many serial killers, there is a category of "me" and of "them." It's perfectly okay to prey on "them."

To me, it seems so clear that respect for other human beings is fundamental to civilisation. So fundamental I believe that civilisation is dragged down a little bit for every person who demonstrates a lack of respect for other human beings.

I really want to think that there is something completely abnormal about the way serial killers, etc, think. That they do not share the attitudes of the vast majority of people.

But when I read someone advocating torture for a criminal suspect, I have to wonder.

Here's the plan:

Ready....
Here I go....

I dunno if it is working on MCSO but I do know I wanna come to your place for dinner!

Yes... Let's not forget the pork shoulder and bacon. Let's don't forget not to go to Red Robin in X because their AC is broken and the heat is on. Whatever we do, let us not surrender...blah blah blah the ogre. And just what was it about the car being fixed?

So what's the scoop? Any press release yet or not? When will we hear from LE and where can I watch?

Hey Gitana!

Smooch... Good to see you. Yes, we need to know where to watch. ANYONE?

Here's the plan:

Ready....
Here I go....

No, but your dinner sounds delicious!!!

Okay! I think this will work I will go off line and do something. Every time I'm away something happens. I'm shutting down. Good luck!

:wave:
Hi ella!

Hey, if this is gonna work, you can't cheat and watch the thread without logging in.

(or can we?) :dance:

The way I read it, a written statement is being released today. The PC is on Tuesday.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Response to questions submitted by media regarding Kyron Horman Case. - 07/23/10
Sheriff Daniel Staton and Multnomah County Multnomah County Sheriff's Office want to thank the media representatives that submitted question regarding the Kyron Horman investigation. There were numerous questions that could not be answered based upon this being an ongoing investigation. Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has a responsibility for maintaining the integrity of this on-going investigation and is why questions requesting specific details of the investigation were not answered.

Due to the length of the "questions and answers" document, it has been included with an attachment.

The next press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Multnomah County Sheriff's Training Facility located at 2955 NE 172nd Place, Portland, Oregon, 97230. It will begin at 2 p.m.

Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Captain Monte Reiser will be conducting the press conference. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted by the media.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would like to ask the public to only use the tip line for providing useful information and not for other purposes i.e. providing opinions or comments that would not benefit investigators.

The Kyron tip line is (503)261-2847. If a person believes they have sighted Kyron they should call 9-1-1.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276&alert=1#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member