Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I heard about a body found in the Columbia Rover was on the 4:00 news today.

Jules.............did it say anything more than a body found in the Columbia River? Male or female? Adult - child? The Columbia River flows west, I think.

I'm just glad I got that brownie recipe.

Paintr said:
I was disappointed. I was hoping to get off this fence.

Kimberlyd125 said:
I know, the pickets can hurt after a while.

Hi BeanE,
Can you give us that brownie recipe, along with the nuts and frosting mrsc72
mentioned?

I think making and eating several batches a day might be helpful for the beleaguered bottoms being hurt by all those poky fence pickets.
:doughboy:

(And for those of us *not* on the fence, we need *something* sweet to keep us from
:martini: or:40__s: or :cursing:.

I think there is some solid info in this press release. It says to me that Kaine and Desiree are telling the truth when they make accusations. Many people here at WS wanted to hear some kind of confirmation about that from LE. In my mind, I just heard it.

re: the criminal investigation remark--LE said criminal activities have occurred, not "we believe" they have occurred. This suggests strong proof to me.

But we knew/know criminal behavior has occurred in any missing child case where the child didn't just wander off, right? And we know within a few days whether the child wandered off or not, right?

This isn't new news to me that criminal behavior occurred that caused Kyron's disappearance. I knew that weeks ago. And I didn't need any proof. It's just logical.

On June 30th it was reported that Terri hired an attorney. So it's been more than 3 weeks since she talked with investigators.

Maybe since she and her mother came to see her attorney today, that will change about her talking with investigators. (I wonder if the investigators were there in the office waiting for her arrival. Wonder why she brought her mother with her!!)

Does anyone think this Dede S. looks like Terri? I do, anyway.

Hi BeanE,
Can you give us that brownie recipe, along with the nuts and frosting mrsc72
mentioned?

I think making and eating several batches a day might be helpful for the beleaguered bottoms being hurt by all those poky fence pickets.
:doughboy:

(And for those of us *not* on the fence, we need *something* sweet to keep us from
:martini: or:40__s: or :cursing:.

Oh look up Sherbie's posts in this thread. She's the one who posted it I'm pretty sure.

IMO, MOO, I won't be the least bit shocked to discover this bff turns out to be related to her (terri) in some form or fashion - like a cousin.

Don't know where to put this.. KATU just showed video of them trying to talk to DeDe today, as she and her father were getting into a vehicle and drive away....

Maybe since she and her mother came to see her attorney today, that will change about her talking with investigators. (I wonder if the investigators were there in the office waiting for her arrival. Wonder why she brought her mother with her!!)

BBM: OMG...... you felt my fingertips!!!!!!!

Now they are talking about Terri's claims of what she was doing that morning of 6/4.
Driving around on rual roads to soothe baby K as she had an earache.
Someone pull video, they are showing the clip right now on KATU

very good, but don't know their sources..

Help BEANE! =) this was good!

Now they are talking about Terri's claims of what she was doing that morning of 6/4.
Driving around on rual roads to soothe baby K as she had an earache.
Someone pull video, they are showing the clip right now on KATU

very good, but don't know their sources..

Are you watching online? What's the link? TIA!

Who and who's mother?

But we knew/know criminal behavior has occurred in any missing child case where the child didn't just wander off, right? And we know within a few days whether the child wandered off or not, right?

This isn't new news to me that criminal behavior occurred that caused Kyron's disappearance. I knew that weeks ago. And I didn't need any proof. It's just logical.

I agree with you totally. I didn't need anyone or anything to tell me criminal behavior had occurred either.

About the only thing I learned from today was the tips are continuing to come in from all over the country and even other countries. Other than that, I hope we're going to learn a lot more on Tuesday. And I hope that some of that Tuesday info comes from Terri's visit to her attorney today because that could have the makings for a great salami, swiss cheese and dill pickle sandwich!!!

Who and who's mother?

Oh sorry, the poster I responded to was specifically and only talking about Terri. So yes, Terri and Terri's mother. It's on the local news now. I think I saw it on koin.com.

The DEA has a computer/digital evidence forensics program. Maybe this is why they're involved in the case.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/programs/cfp.htm

Presently, the DEA digital evidence program routinely processes a wide variety of computer evidence, including laptops, desktop computers, network servers, diskettes, backup tapes, and data cartridges (Iomega Zip and Jaz, Syquest, Bernoullis, magneto-optical, etc.) In fact, a seized computer doesn't even need to be operational as long as the hard drive or magnetic storage media spins or can be made to spin. The motto of the program is "if it spins then it can be read."

Currently, the DEA digital evidence program is processing almost every conceivable form of non-traditional digital storage device. Many of these do not "spin," but rather hold the information in a volatile memory state and are powered by a limited battery power supply. Examples include answering machines, pagers, cellular telephones with memory functions, smart facsimile machines, copiers, network printers, electronic cash registers, digital cameras, navigational devices (such as GPS), pocket digital assistants (commonly referred to as a pocket organizer or electronic rolodex), palm-top computers, and digital watches which contain name and phone number data. This expansion of DEA's computer forensic support services is a reflection of the broader role that digital technologies have in today's society.

The Digital Evidence Laboratory routinely provides on-site hard drive duplication support when evidence cannot be removed from a business. Additionally, any original evidence can be duplicated at the laboratory in 1-2 workdays and returned if requested. The Digital Evidence Laboratory also provides expert witness testimony as required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3