Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she did this crime and she had help. These questions remain: Why was Kyron taken (motive)? Who took part in it? How did they do it? WHERE IS KYRON?

I still find this so hard to wrap my head around. I know this is all speculation, but in trying to imagine if it were even possible.. two woman - a housewife and a peppy community-involved citizen could possibly KILL someone? I mean murder is one of the worst things there is! And child murder? Such evil, such pure, undiluted evil. I find it so hard to imagine that these two nondescript women who go to the gym, gossip, post on facebook... that they could possibly be capable of such a pre-meditated inhuman act and then brazen enough to nonchalantly hire attorneys, to go to the gym and get their hair done and essentially feel the right to keep breathing. I can't imagine how that could be possible.

I'm not naive; I know these things happen, but I always imagine it as a lone, deeply disturbed person whose mind snaps. Not some suburban coffee klatch who can lie and kill and still come home to make dinner.

Sorry if this is the wrong venue for my disbelief, but I can't wrap my head around what this friend/accomplice development means.

Hi BeanE,
Can you give us that brownie recipe, along with the nuts and frosting mrsc72
mentioned?

I think making and eating several batches a day might be helpful for the beleaguered bottoms being hurt by all those poky fence pickets.
:doughboy:

(And for those of us *not* on the fence, we need *something* sweet to keep us from
:martini: or:40__s: or :cursing:

PoppyH's got cake.:innocent:

I don't think Dede and Terri look all that much alike. I mean, they are both pale skinned red heads with (I'm assuming) light colored eyes, but beyond that ... Dede is considerably heavier than Terri, and her hair is curly. Anyway, I don't think it's that unusual to have a friend or two that you physically resemble. And I don't understand why them both being bright redheads is so exciting. Are people thinking they could have fooled other people by pretending to be the other?

I still find this so hard to wrap my head around. I know this is all speculation, but in trying to imagine if it were even possible.. two woman - a housewife and a peppy community-involved citizen could possibly KILL someone? I mean murder is one of the worst things there is! And child murder? Such evil, such pure, undiluted evil. I find it so hard to imagine that these two nondescript women who go to the gym, gossip, post on facebook... that they could possibly be capable of such a pre-meditated inhuman act and then brazen enough to nonchalantly hire attorneys, to go to the gym and get their hair done and essentially feel the right to keep breathing. I can't imagine how that could be possible.

I'm not naive; I know these things happen, but I always imagine it as a lone, deeply disturbed person whose mind snaps. Not some suburban coffee klatch who can lie and kill and still come home to make dinner.

Sorry if this is the wrong venue for my disbelief, but I can't wrap my head around what this friend/accomplice development means.

Yes, I can't understand it all either....but I don't think they murdered him. But if you asked what they did with him, I would probably look like this: :waitasec:

But we knew/know criminal behavior has occurred in any missing child case where the child didn't just wander off, right? And we know within a few days whether the child wandered off or not, right?

This isn't new news to me that criminal behavior occurred that caused Kyron's disappearance. I knew that weeks ago. And I didn't need any proof. It's just logical.

As I said in my post, the way this answer is worded suggests to me that the evidence is strong. Did you know that weeks ago also? :)

The news just confirmed DeDe's father is a sheriff with the X Sheriffs department.

Terri's friend talked about the 5 hr polygraph yesterday. She said LE said they already have probable cause for the MFH plot and the disappearance of Kyron. Shoot - I can't type fast enough. Did anyone else follow that????

ETA: Where the heck is everyone? Am I on the wrong thread??????

I thought the media's questions were way too soft. what a disappointment !

I was listening in on the live news. A 5 hr polygraph for the friend, who told reporters that LE said they have enough to arrest Terri. They also explained the timeline that Terri reportedly gave to police.

Terri's friend talked about the 5 hr polygraph yesterday. She said LE said they already have probable cause for the MFH plot and the disappearance of Kyron. Shoot - I can't type fast enough. Did anyone else follow that????

ETA: Where the heck is everyone? Am I on the wrong thread??????

Yes.. did you get the timeline? I did it as fast as I could!

I just listened to that also. Sounds like that person passed the polygraph and examination of materials seized under the warrant. But I think maybe Dede Spicher's answers or evidence suggested she's in trouble.

Ultimately, the strategy appears to me to be to peel off Terri's supporters.

Oh! I didn't know Terri was adopted. Wow, what family dynamics, huh? I mean from start to finish. You almost need a scorecard!

And yes, that's also a possibility that they only found each other 7 years ago. As strange as other things are in this case, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

I do recall that WAY back at the beginning of this investigation there was a web page for adoptees looking for birth parents where TH had supposedly posted.

The post did contain the same DOB as we know her to have -- as well as some other info that matches what we've learned as fact about her (growing up in Roseburg, etc.) I have not looked at that info in a long time and the post may have disappeared like so much other internet info about her.

So, although this is all mere speculation on my part, TH *could* have found other long lost family when/if she was searching. I don't recall the year she posted, however, I believe it was a handful of years ago. (May fit with the reported 7 year friendship time frame.)

For those interested, I do have a post (#456) from last night on the now closed thread, "Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched" that offers an alternative theory about TH and DDS and their resemblance, friendship, etc.
:hourglass:

Per KATU, sources told them Terri claims on the morning of 6/4

845 - dropped Kyron off

ran errands at area grocery stores until 10:10am

drove baby K around around on rual roads (because she had an earache) until 11:39am

11:39 am -checked into 24hr fitness on Waterhouse -worked out until

12:40pm

traveled home arriving at 1:21pm (not sure that's the exact wording)

sorry for the format.. hoping video will be posted ! =)

I don't think Dede and Terri look all that much alike. I mean, they are both pale skinned red heads with (I'm assuming) light colored eyes, but beyond that ... Dede is considerably heavier than Terri, and her hair is curly. Anyway, I don't think it's that unusual to have a friend or two that you physically resemble. And I don't understand why them both being bright redheads is so exciting. Are people thinking they could have fooled other people by pretending to be the other?[/QUOTE]

BBM: nope, just think with all of the strange things in/about this case, the possibility of Dede & Terri being related could be possible... that's all.

ETA: and to me, they do resemble on another in the eyes and mouth not to mention hair and skin color.

I was listening in on the live news. A 5 hr polygraph for the friend, who told reporters that LE said they have enough to arrest Terri. They also explained the timeline that Terri reportedly gave to police.

Wait, but is this the sort of thing LE says in interrogations to intimidate and gain knowledge? Like on TV, when they say, "We already KNOW your friend is guilty, we know that she did this terrible thing and that other terrible thing, it's all out there now .... so why don't YOU tell us all YOU know about this.."

It's weird they would be so clammed up about facts of the case to the public, but chattering away about key evidence to one of the alleged suspect's friends who is waiting for their own polygraph. That doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES