Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was worth waiting all day for :rolleyes: - I am so glad they finally gave out some helpful information :banghead:

Maybe not cooperative is once she had a lawyer, he told her zip it, they are making you the perp. I hope all of those "larger" teams are still looking for Kyron, or suspects. Don't care who is guilty, just hope Kyron is found one way or another. These again were not clear answers. Just addressing media/people and what they felt were the most pressing answers and best way to handle them. They are at a stand still. :(

rofl.
:waitasec:
tell me why we're satisfied again?
I want to be satisfied too! :crazy:

Well played though, Emma! Dinner did it! (Guess that'll teach you to make vegetarian again. Obviously we're missing the meat in both dinner, AND Q&A responses )

I never expected anything, so I remain dissatisfied, for quite a while.

Hmmm, maybe it is time for me to look in other directions. :crazy:

I noticed that ICE and the DEA have assisted in the investigation. Did we know that before?

Well played though, Emma! Dinner did it! (Guess that'll teach you to make vegetarian again. Obviously we're missing the meat in both dinner, AND Q&A responses )

oh sure. it's my fault.

let me introduce you to my dh. he's says the same thing every night.

then later on ...

oh n/m

google maps

wentanachee to portland

I know that town from the MacKensie Cowell case. :(

No, how did you know "body is 166 miles upriver on columbia"? Is that what they said on the news? I just heard body, NE (something), and Columbia River, has not been identified.

I find it interesting that Immigration & Customs Enforcement and the Drug Enforcement Administration have both assisted in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member