"She's Going Places" ~ Rascal Flatts Tribute

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I wonder if CA and GA realize just how toxic their daughter is, I also wonder why they don't "get" that they also are considered just as toxic in the general public. While people who see them may not be outrageously rude to them, I don't think anyone would be unhappy if they also just disappeared from view.

Where is a good old Florida sinkhole when you need it?

j/k.

yeah.

I can't wait for RF to gracefully decline to meet with the Anthony's..maybe even politely say "We think your daughter is guilty as sin and none of you are worthy of media attention." I wish RF would boldly say, "The song, the thought, and the attention belong to Caylee and Caylee alone!"

I can't wait for RF to gracefully decline to meet with the Anthony's..maybe even politely say "We think your daughter is guilty as sin and none of you are worthy of media attention." I wish RF would boldly say, "The song, the thought, and the attention belong to Caylee and Caylee alone!"
bbm
That would be a good thing. lol :D

I bet RF already discussed how they would handle a GA/CA request to meet before the song was released.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Is there a place to download the song that contributes to the RF designated charity? I'm not sure what is a good link. thanks!

Posted: 7:18 a.m. Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gary LeVox of Rascal Flatts did not participate in "She's Going Places"*
A story surfaced on TMZ Monday reporting that Casey Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony wanted to meet with Rascal Flatts.* They apparently wanted to thank lead singer Gary LeVox for writing the tribute song "She's Going Places" for their late granddaughter.* There's only one problem.... Gary didn't participate in the tribute.*

Www.k92fm.com

A story surfaced on TMZ Monday reporting that Casey Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony wanted to meet with Rascal Flatts.* They apparently wanted to thank lead singer Gary LeVox for writing the tribute song "She's Going Places" for their late granddaughter.* There's only one problem.... Gary didn't participate in the tribute.*

Www.k92fm.com

:waitasec:

Stayed tuned, the Anthony's are probably trying to see if they can profit off of the song.:loser:

Stayed tuned, the Anthony's are probably trying to see if they can profit off of the song.:loser:

By the end of the week I'm sure there will be a press release saying that they're going to sue RF.

I despise the Anthonys. All of them. I really do.

Www.k92fm.com

http://tasteofcountry.com/rascal-flatts-gary-levox-caylee-anthony-song/

Ummm, what?

Www.k92fm.com

now why do I see humour in that? :innocent: ...........

now why do I see humour in that? :innocent: ...........

Quote from Sparky's source: " It's believed that the Anthonys' lawyers are the ones reaching out for the meet-and-greet."

I think Levox is trying to get out of a lawsuit.

Cletus Judd clearly says, in this article, that HE wrote this song. They've been backing up from his statement since. Now LeVox is saying it was written over a year ago. Cletus says he wrote it when the verdict was read....
http://community.birdsandblooms.com/forums/p/347006/3986279.aspx

HLN just played part of the song saying it was perfomed by Rascal Flatts and co/written by him,. Nice research.

Either Crabb is suing, or the Anthony's want their money. If it is the latter, I'm off the fence and not feeling too good about them at the moment. :fence:

Cletus Judd clearly says, in this article, that HE wrote this song. They've been backing up from his statement since. Now LeVox is saying it was written over a year ago. Cletus says he wrote it when the verdict was read....
http://community.birdsandblooms.com/forums/p/347006/3986279.aspx

HLN just played part of the song saying it was perfomed by Rascal Flatts and co/written by him,. Nice research.

Either Crabb is suing, or the Anthony's want their money. If it is the latter, I'm off the fence and not feeling too good about them at the moment. :fence:

LeVox and Judd wrote the song with different words (He instead of she) over a year ago. It never made it onto a Rascal Flats album. Another artist sang it but it didn't make it on their album either. Someone else composed the music.

When the verdict was read, Judd asked LeVox about changing the words and LeVox agreed. Judd wrote the new words and Shane sang it. LeVox wrote the new words because he felt that Caylee was forgotten and all the focus was on her mother. Like everything about this case, the song has a complicated past.

The Anthonys and Lippman are trying to attach themselves to Rascal Flats because that's the most famous name in the mix. Not a surprise. They should back off.

Quick thought....

I think the co-conspirators (the Anthonys) are finding out that there isn't a big payday waiting for them as they first thought.

You know they're just itching to get a book deal, make all the rounds on Dateline, 48 Hours, 20/20, etc. and perhaps have Barbara Walters do a one hour special so they can "tell their side of the story." But with all of us making our opinions heard (I wrote ABC several times) I don't think things are going exactly as planned.

Which leads me to the point of this rambling post - what could get them in the good graces of the public? Maybe meeting RF won't do it overnight but those Anthony's are cold and calculating and they have plenty of time to "wait" - sheesh, neither of them work - and they will. Just like Octomom and the press. Just last month she was on the Today show. Remember when everyone said they wouldn't watch anything she was on. It just took time for the masses to "forget".

I hope and pray that for Caylee's sake, this time people don't forget.

By the end of the week I'm sure there will be a press release saying that they're going to sue RF.

I despise the Anthonys. All of them. I really do.

Yes all of them. But it is Cindy that is the mother of evil here. The creator of evil here. And Cindy is the one keeping the evil going!!!

So mark Cindy as the Anthony I hate the worst!!!

Quick thought....

I think the co-conspirators (the Anthonys) are finding out that there isn't a big payday waiting for them as they first thought.

You know they're just itching to get a book deal, make all the rounds on Dateline, 48 Hours, 20/20, etc. and perhaps have Barbara Walters do a one hour special so they can "tell their side of the story." But with all of us making our opinions heard (I wrote ABC several times) I don't think things are going exactly as planned.

Which leads me to the point of this rambling post - what could get them in the good graces of the public? Maybe meeting RF won't do it overnight but those Anthony's are cold and calculating and they have plenty of time to "wait" - sheesh, neither of them work - and they will. Just like Octomom and the press. Just last month she was on the Today show. Remember when everyone said they wouldn't watch anything she was on. It just took time for the masses to "forget".

Good point; I hope people don't forget the injustice and further it by buying or watching anything that feeds into any of the Anthonys' or their attorneys' wallets.

Imo, people questioned Octomom's motives for intentionally creating so many lives without a clear means to support them. It was disturbing and I understand and agree with those that didn't want to watch her and contribute to baby-making as a career move for those seeking fame. But, I can also see many months later why some people may not make a point to turn the channel if they are watching a show and she appears (she doesn't seem to have profited greatly from her marathon birthing nor have any child endangerment issues arisen over the last year). Possibly the public has grown to see her as a somewhat harmless weird person and don't care enough to turn to or from a show if she pops up.

I see the public's reaction to Casey as more similar to that of OJ than Octomom. 2/3 of the population reportedly believe Casey took the life of her innocent 2 year old daughter - Casey is harmful and despised. A bigger percentage of the population believes that OJ ambushed and slaughtered two innocent adults, with his 2 small children sleeping in the house. Both Casey and OJ lied and lied and think they are smarter than everyone else and could care less about all of the pain they've inflicted, imo. Both were acquitted, in good part (imo) due to casting blame on others (tunnel visioned investigation, Mark Furman, George Anthony, DNA and odor evidence both labeled as junk science, etc....).

Many people watched the OJ trial religiously for months on end and analyzed it afterward (same as now with Casey). However, OJ was not given any interviews and he was shunned by the media because those same obsessed trial watchers/analyzers didn't want to hear any more lies and line the accused's pockets. I think and hope that the same will happen with Casey and her family too.

There is one big difference in today's climate that could work in Casey's favor, imo. Some of the media seem to be trying to create a demand by claiming there is a demand for Casey and we viewers are hypocrites that claim we won't watch even though we will. Wagging the dog. News and entertainment seem more meshed than they were back in the 90s. Defense attorneys now act like PR reps in some cases. I hope viewer integrity and protests are not weaker as a result of some of the media's and some of the legal profession's lower standards. JMO...

LeVox and Judd wrote the song with different words (He instead of she) over a year ago. It never made it onto a Rascal Flats album. Another artist sang it but it didn't make it on their album either. Someone else composed the music.

When the verdict was read, Judd asked LeVox about changing the words and LeVox agreed. Judd wrote the new words and Shane sang it. LeVox wrote the new words because he felt that Caylee was forgotten and all the focus was on her mother. Like everything about this case, the song has a complicated past.

The Anthonys and Lippman are trying to attach themselves to Rascal Flats because that's the most famous name in the mix. Not a surprise. They should back off.

Another artist sang it and it did make it on their album, as I've said before, Adam Crabb recorded it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g93tEA2JqZA"]‪Crabb Revival - Going Places CD Preview 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Do you have a link for the information you posted?

Quick thought....

But, Octomom isn't a killer. She's annoying as heck and her kids are out of control, but she is not a killer.

IMO Cindy wants the proceeds from the song which RF has said will go to a charity to go the HER charity and is trying to "reach out" to RF ... she's a celebrity, don't cha know !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back