"She's Going Places" ~ Rascal Flatts Tribute

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Back to the song.. so sweet. I know KC has heard it... I hope it haunts her.

For people who want to be left alone by the media, they sure do keep putting themselves out there don't they! They're on vacation for crying out loud, why can't they just enjoy it and stop contacting the media! AGH...I can't stand 'em!

I agree like it or not...Casey is the mother of Caylee...

Casey is the only one who should have the rights to Caylees name.... I think it's about time for Cindy Anthony to realize that she is NOT Caylees mother.

Infact, I can't see how the Grandparents were allowed to stake claim on Caylees name without the mothers consent... can someone explain to me how this happens? Can anyone stake a claim on Caylees name?

Wendy101, I have no idea of the legalities of the rights to Caylee's name, but when I saw CA testifying on the stand, I actually thought for a moment Cindy was Caylee's mother instead of Casey, the way Cindy talked about Caylee. It will be interesting to see if there is as someone else on this board mentioned, a "tug of war" of these rights to Caylee's name and any $$ made by CA&GA, if Casey will try to lay claim to all of that. I think things could get very interesting in the courts, etc. once Casey gets her wings and starts yakking! IMO, MOO, etc.

To be correct here, the song was NOT done by Rascal Flats...it was co-written by a member of that group and a radio host and at least one other person. It was PERFORMED by a musician named Shane Hines.

Probably would be good to give credit to the proper person....here is his website and another article about the group of writers.

http://www.shanehines.com/fr_home.cfm

http://www.theboot.com/2011/07/08/song-for-caylee-anthony-shes-going-places/

jmo

Actually, the song was not even written by Rascal Flatts or CJudd.

It was written and performed years ago by a Christian singer and the words were just changed for Caylee.

Someone brought this to our attention earlier in the thread and I found a YouTube video and posted it.

All good points....since this is true and the song was NOT performed by Rascal Flats, but by Shane Hines in the Caylee version.....why would people be e mailing and thanking and trying to meet with Rascal Flats?

All good points....since this is true and the song was NOT performed by Rascal Flats, but by Shane Hines in the Caylee version.....why would people be e mailing and thanking and trying to meet with Rascal Flats?

Because they are extremely unusual persons!:rocker:

I do think RF should donate the proceeds to the foundation set up for Caylee and the Anthony's should not get a penny of it. I don't agree that they should profit....but I do see how they would want to thank them.

TMZ's wording of "meet and greet" was their wording. I also agree either a letter or a private meeting would suffice.

BBM - Even though the Anthonys believe they have the right to dictate other people's next bowel movement, they have absolutely NO right to dictate that the funds from this song be funneled into their newest "fundation".

Funny, they couldn't wait until "people got off their asses" for Caylee, and now that thousands have, the Anthonys just can't stand it. :rolleyes:

JMO, Cindy wants to direct the proceeds from the song to HER "charity" .. Caylee's "Fund" and use the song to promote HER "non-profit" ...

Lets be clear here. Cindy wants the money in her own pocket. Money not recorded, so there is no taxes. Or to cut down from her public gravy train money. Money George will never see. Let alone the mother, Casey. Just Cindy money for cars, trips, champagne, stuffed lobster, etc... There is no need to walk around the truth here.

Probably what would have been proper here is that the A's first thank RF for doing the song for Caylee and if RF suggested meeting with them, then announce it. This way they are putting pressure on RF to come forward when RF may not want to. There's an old saying, "If you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem." Many feel the A's were a part of the problem. jmo

Lets be clear here. Cindy wants the money in her own pocket. Money not recorded, so there is no taxes. Or to cut down from her public gravy train money. Money George will never see. Let alone the mother, Casey. Just Cindy money for cars, trips, champagne, stuffed lobster, etc... There is no need to walk around the truth here.

So true. But Cindy had better watch it cause Casey has her own way of dealing with family that cramps her style and the perfect crew to get her out of trouble :maddening:

bbm
I agree,

I suspect there may be a tug of war on the horizon between Cindy and Casey over Caylee's name, rights to the name etx....

BBM: Yeppers ... and it is going to be one he77 of a :slapfight::bigfight::slapfight:

CMA versus CMA ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

bbm
I agree,

I suspect there may be a tug of war on the horizon between Cindy and Casey over Caylee's name, rights to the name etx....

I've only listened to the song once, but I don't believe Caylee's actual name appears anywhere in the lyrics, does it?

It's on Amazon.com for download.

She's Going Places tribute to Caylee
From "Taste of Country" website

"Levox co-wrote the song with Cledus T. Judd, who told Taste of Country the two had written a similar song called ‘He’s Going Places’ a few years ago. “So I called Gary and asked him if he’d mind if I re-wrote the song in memory of Caylee. He said, ‘Absolutely, have at it,’ and he spit out a few lines of it,” Judd says. Nashville artist Shane Hines sings the touching lyrics."

http://tasteofcountry.com/casey-anthony-parents-gary-levox-caylee-anthony-song/

Listen to Samples and Buy MP3sListen to Samples and Buy MP3s
by Shane Hines

Maybe that's partly why RF hasn't accepted CA's offer for a meet and greet. It seems RF is promoting it by association with their name.

It's on Amazon.com for download.

From "Taste of Country" website

"Levox co-wrote the song with Cledus T. Judd, who told Taste of Country the two had written a similar song called ‘He’s Going Places’ a few years ago. “So I called Gary and asked him if he’d mind if I re-wrote the song in memory of Caylee. He said, ‘Absolutely, have at it,’ and he spit out a few lines of it,” Judd says. Nashville artist Shane Hines sings the touching lyrics."

http://tasteofcountry.com/casey-anthony-parents-gary-levox-caylee-anthony-song/

Listen to Samples and Buy MP3sListen to Samples and Buy MP3s
by Shane Hines

Maybe that's partly why RF hasn't accepted CA's offer for a meet and greet. It seems RF is promoting it by association with their name.

Another case of innocent people being dragged into this ugly mess. Why couldn't the A's have just written a simple thank you note like normal people? I'm sure that this tribute song was not done for them and that no one expected the A's to acknowledge it.

It reminds me of the old saying "No good deed goes unpunished". I'm sure the RF group are not appreciating this kind of publicity.

Another case of innocent people being dragged into this ugly mess. Why couldn't the A's have just written a simple thank you note like normal people? I'm sure that this tribute song was not done for them and that no one expected the A's to acknowledge it.

It reminds me of the old saying "No good deed goes unpunished". I'm sure the RF group are not appreciating this kind of publicity.

More likely, contrary to their lack of honor to Caylee, contrary to their ever-evolving lies to cover for Casey, just contrary to them, period.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back