DNA Solves

Should Casey's Bond Be Revoked?

• Yes, Send her back to jail

Votes: 273 89.5%
  • No, Keep her at home under watch

Votes: 32 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, as unstable as that family is, somebody is liable to get killed, and it may not be Casey.

I'm still reading the doc. Totally, completely amazing. I agree with seriously searching that we've never had anything like this before.

I bet Cindy named Caylee.

DA

If Cindy named Caylee, then that could explain why both Casey and Lee's name are mixed together.

:praying: for Caylee

Great Poll (thread) for my first post !!!!!!!!!!

I say SEND HER BACK TO JAIL !!!!!!!!

I'm Hoping against Hope that she would then give LE some tidbits of information !!!!!!!!

I think Casey should be returned to jail at once and no more bodyguards, or companions, long lawyer visits, or any other freedom trips for her. Why should her and Baez be awarded this "free" time together when Caylee cannot even be at rest? Padillas, if you are even reconsidering this at all, you have MY blessing! Your team has done wonderful things with this search for justice and it has been appreciated by the ones who want justice for Caylee. What does everyone else think?

NO she should be at home and see her parents face....when they realize she is a monster. She should know that there is no buying of any BS. MAKE HER STAY THERE!!!

Wow YES! I started a thread on this at the very same time so please remove the one I started someone please? thanks!

I like the idea of seeing her parents face except, me thinks they already know.....Send her back, only to general pop. thats my 2 cents!

I think Casey should be returned to jail at once and no more bodyguards, or companions, long lawyer visits, or any other freedom trips for her. Why should her and Baez be awarded this "free" time together when Caylee cannot even be at rest? Padillas, if you are even reconsidering this at all, you have MY blessing! Your team has done wonderful things with this search for justice and it has been appreciated by the ones who want justice for Caylee. What does everyone else think?

:clap::clap::clap:

Tony's uncle said Tony will be making the decison tonight whether to revoke Casey's bond. TONY PLEASE DO SO...

revoke ... she doesnt deserve to be anywhere but ALONE in a cold dark place ... scared.. thinking about her sentance..the one she forced caylee to have .

Tony, I hope you will listen to Leonard and revoke Casey's bail. Not so much because she appears to be guilty or innocent but because I believe it would be the only tool to get her to talk and accept the limited immunity being offered. Leonard said you will be deciding this or thinking about this tonite. I will be praying for you. I know its a hard decision for you. LE needs to find little Caylee and put her to rest and put an end to this charade. Her family needs to know the truth and I don't think they will believe the truth until a body is brought back. Casey will never talk in the comfort of her home.

Oh, and there is no more reason for your uncles poor team to be spending their time and $$ to be protecting and listening in on this family anymore either. Its so apparent there is no live child to find. I think LE should handle this case.

LP said Casey has not spoken to him, Cindy, George, Lee, no one. Not one word that might help people find poor Caylee. And I believe the Anthonys will continue to deny, deny, deny.

Tony, please revoke her bond.

Me! Me! Me!

Again, legally, she's entitled to it...but she doesn't deserve it. This has been a game to her, from the start and hasn't ended. Forget Casey, this is about her missing (likely deceased, maybe murdered) baby girl. She's responsible for her daughter's welfare and she should face the consequences. All of them...

Please, Tony?!

Casey has no conscience. She is a sociopath. She has no guilt whatsoever or feelings for her family. Leonard said she hasn't said one thing to her mom, dad or brother. Making her stay home is a gift to her. Her own bed, computer and phone time, good food, comforts at home. Put her back in jail where she belongs instead of her outings to her lawyers office so she can put her head on his shoulder for hours. she makes me sick.

NO she should be at home and see her parents face....when they realize she is a monster. She should know that there is no buying of any BS. MAKE HER STAY THERE!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back