Should Caylee's Memorial Be Televised (poll included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Caylee's Memorial Be Televised?

• Yes, it should be televised, locally.

Votes: 19 4.4%
  • Yes, it should be televised, nationally.

Votes: 118 27.1%
  • No. I am concerned about money being made off Caylee.

Votes: 110 25.3%
  • No broadcast. It's private for those attending. No concern of finances exchanging hands.

Votes: 168 38.6%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 20 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think it should be televised, regardless of the money issue. I just feel that it's inappropriate. I know others disagree, but that's just how I feel. A private family funeral/memorial would have been more dignified, and more sincere to my thinking.

Will there be a huge screen showing pics of dear Caylee with Casey?? I bet there will be. The "A's" won't let this opportunity pass to show their spawn as "mother of the year"....in fact, IMO, this is what this "memorial" is all about. It's about Casey. And it's shameless.

I have a feeling there will be pics of Caylee & Casey. I'm sure CA wouldn't think there is anything wrong with that. Personally, I think it may cause some outrage. I hope those who don't want to see that will just quietly get up and leave, if it's offensive. There are a lot of raw feelings out there, and I'm hoping CA handles it tastefully.

She was also her murderer. Her pictures there would be totally inappropriate and morbidly disgusting. I will be sickened if they stoop so low.

We don't know that for sure. She hasn't had her trial yet and we haven't heard all of the evidence.

I understand how you feel and I am sure it will be the same feelings as 98% of the people that will go to the memorial. So for your sake and theirs I do hope they don't show any pictures of Casey.

But if they do, all you have to do is turn your tv off or walk out of the church.

Are you joking? That poor guy was seriously thrown under the bus by the As. If I was him I'd be wanting to sue them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGQ1-otlD0

I understand that the A's were not appreciative of RK. But if you were the one to find a skull of a child, would you want to pay your respects? I think I would. I'm sure he feels a sort of personal connection to her.

Wrong about what? I still haven't seen anything which says they gave the television broadcast rights away for free, and I doubt they did. But if you show me something that shows the tv stations are getting the rights for nothing, I'll be happy to change my opinion.

Live does not necessarily mean it is free! Baseball is broadcast live too, but it is paid for.

You are wanting me to disprove an opinion YOU have. No, it doesn't work that way.

ITA. It's bad enough that it's being hosted by people who refuse to assist LE in her murder investigation.

George and Cindy have assisted LE in this investigation. I have heard LE say they have and I have never heard LE say that the Anthony's were not cooperating with them.

Dont get me wrong, I feel bad for the Anthonys loss and they have my sympathy.
But, It makes me mad that "all of a sudden" the Anthonys who "condemned" media for broadcasting bad things about KC are now allowing those same local newscasters to broadcast this on tv?
In addition they also blamed the "public" who cared about Caylee and now they are inviting them to go to a huge public service?
It seems to me, if it appeals to them, then its OK.
IMO a private funeral would have been appropriate.

I understand that the A's were not appreciative of RK. But if you were the one to find a skull of a child, would you want to pay your respects? I think I would. I'm sure he feels a sort of personal connection to her.

I'm sure he's had his own personal moments. Even though he's been attacked, I hope there are nights when he goes to bed with a smile on his face knowing he is the one who allowed Caylee to rest in peace. I bet she's thanked him in her own way.

But, I doubt very much he'd want to have anything to do with the family, who are trashing him, refusing to co-operate with LE etc. And that's what I think this service is about, the family, not Caylee.

The saddest thing about him finding her there, imo, is that they hadn't even bothered to look there themselves. When I had a cat go missing last year, I was in the wooded area close to my house looking under every log, looking for tracks, calling his name etc. There were bears in there. The snakes wouldn't have stopped me....I would have worn protective clothing and gone with a stick, or if donations were coming in and I was too scared, I'd hire experts to search it. He should not have had to find her, imo.

George and Cindy have assisted LE in this investigation. I have heard LE say they have and I have never heard LE say that the Anthony's were not cooperating with them.

In December, BC made it clear that the As would not co-operate further without immunity, and he has maintained his position, very publicly, many times over.

No disrespect intended, but I'd be very surprised if you found one statement post August from any LE that says the A's have been co-operative.

I no longer care about details of the memorial. It's just another circus, IMO.

In December, BC made it clear that the As would not co-operate further without immunity, and he has maintained his position, very publicly, many times over.

You may have missed his new conference today. My comments were not about Conway it was about what what LE said or didn't say about the Anthony's cooperating.

I'm out of my Lurkdomville to ask a question....about the bracelets. I'm asking on this thread since it's mentioned so often.

I'm far behind and may have missed it...but can anyone point me to a link, or anything, that states the A's are intending to sell these bracelets? Has that been stated anywhere for sure, or is this just suspicion?

Maybe they are planning to hand them out at the memorial to the public who attends?

Don't fire rocks and missiles my way. But I am curious. I can't find one place where it's stated as fact that the bracelets are going to be sold by the A's for a profit?

TYIA.

No disrespect intended, but I'd be very surprised if you found one statement post August from any LE that says the A's have been co-operative.

I'm not going to look so I guess we will never know. :)

But I don't think it matters if there aren't any statements post August. The point is they hhave never said the Anthony's have not cooperated with them that I have ever heard.

I would be surprised if you could find a video of LE stating at anytime between July 15th and now that Cindy and George were not cooperating with them.

You may have missed his new conference today. My comments were not about Conway it was about what what LE said or didn't say about the Anthony's cooperating.

How about a link so people know which report from LE you're talking about? The one where they say that the As are being co-operative.

I'm not going to look so I guess we will never know. :)

But I don't think it matters if there aren't any statements post August. The point is they hhave never said the Anthony's have not cooperated with them that I have ever heard.

I would be surprised if you could find a video of LE stating at anytime between July 15th and now that Cindy and George were not cooperating with them.

If you can't provide a link, then it's all hearsay on your part, isn't it? Merely rumour.

I no longer care about details of the memorial. It's just another circus, IMO.

I agree!! As far as I'm concerned Caylee's real "public" memorial was at JBP with LP and RG. I watched it and RG did a wonderful job! Tuesday's memorial will be CA written, directed and produced-I hope she does it in a manner befitting an angel!! But, nothing will surprise me!!:rolleyes:

How about a link so people know which report from LE you're talking about? The one where they say that the As are being co-operative.

LE has said it several times and it was on video. It's out there, I'm not sure where tho.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985
Back