Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a looney tune just like Cindy. I voted I don't know yet although I have posted here multiple times that they should be arrested. Usually this is after watching a press video with Cindy spouting off in her lies. I still think they love that baby. But if they are hiding something then they should be punished. How can they put themselves through this? What is the deal with their rotten daughter? Did they just spoil her to no end? They have lied. I guess I just need to see police files to come to a final decision. And I may change my mind the next time Cindy walks out of the house. I am going crazy with this sad, sad story.

Where is Casey's heart? She has none.

If she is willing to take a lie detector test...I say, "Hook her up!!". Someone needs to find out who is lying about what in this case.

My opinion...It's time for Cindy and George to take Polygraph Tests!

We've heard too many conflicting statements and are totally confused, don't know what the heck to believe. I'm sick of being confused by these people.

OK, You want to talk so darn much? Fine. Maybe you are being truthful but we would appreciate you doing it while being hooked up to a TRUTH DETECTER!

We've heard too many conflicting statements and are totally confused, don't know what the heck to believe. I'm sick of being confused by these people.

OK, You want to talk so darn much? Fine. Maybe you are being truthful but we would appreciate you doing it while being hooked up to a TRUTH DETECTER!

It makes no difference whethe the public is confused or if Cindy and George give us conflicting information. LE says they are being totally cooperative, that's what matters. We are nothing but spectators.

It makes no difference whethe the public is confused or if Cindy and George give us conflicting information. LE says they are being totally cooperative, that's what matters. We are nothing but spectators.

We are more than spectators; we're citizens, and we have an interest in the welfare of children and in the law and order of the country. While I don't have any reason to think that Cindy and George have ever been uncooperative with the police, I don't think they are helping matters much by giving support to Casey's ridiculous stories. They're just encouraging her to keep handing out the baloney.

I chose NO they should not be charged. I have seen alot of Cindy/George bashing on this forum and I think it's rediculous. Early on, I too had my doubts and questions about their involvement. However, I can only base my opinions on the facts as well as my instincts as well as what LE is telling us. LE says they are cooperating 100%, my instincts tell me that Cindy fell apart on the 911 call because she was genuinely SHOCKED to learn her granddaughter was missing, George fell apart today because of what he's going through, and Lee has been secretly helping LE while "making nice" with Casey to get information out of her. This is all my personal perspective only. And the facts....well we simply do not have all the facts as of yet. The facts I have seen so far, do not point to Cindy or George being involved in Caylee's disappearance or any coverup thereafter - at least not intentional coverup. They're grieving, they're desperate, they have lost their granddaughter - that precious angel - and now assuming Casey is involved, they will lose their daughter too. How unbearable - and the notion that they are being accused of such horrible things on top of it all.....I just can't stand it anymore, it makes me really, really sad. :(

I Voted A Big Fat YES!!:behindbar

i believe they are "obstructing justice" and covering for their wonderful daughter, oh gag me now! :mad:

where are you Caylee?:confused::confused:

ETA-

Totally agree with this statement. while they may seem cooperative we have gotten conflicting stories, half truth and lots of covering up for Mama Casey IMO... I dont know this whole case just reeks...

As would I. My daughter tends to be a slob. I've been known to tell on occasion that it smells like something died in her room. Then I make her wash her dirty clothes and linens, vacuum, etc, and get it smelling all clean and fresh again. I suppose, if it were later learned that my daughter were a POI in a crime, I'd be accused of all sorts of covering up too.

same here, Also, i'm one of those people who cleans when I'm upset, just to expend my energy.....i always scrub and clean things when i'm nervous or had a serious arguement with my daughter. I would have washed the clothes just as part of that.

but, its after the fact...cindy certainly is not thinking clearly. I'm saying no right now because she and George seem to be victims of their daughter too.

i might be incredibly wrong about this...but i'll give them the benefit right now.:doh::praying:

Oh boy am I hot over this statement!

It makes a he11 of difference whether or "NOT" we the taxpaying public are confused. It is our money, time and resources that are being asked for and "USED" to find this child. We are NOT spectators in this game, this family has asked each and everyone of us to get up off are "azzes" to find Caylee, yet we have nothing to go on except the outrageous verifiable "LIES" told by Caylee's mother.

The OCSD has been stretched to it's limit's to try and find Caylee, but there isn't one, not one single linear story that starts at point A and ends at point B as to when, where, what date time this child was last seen.

People are being asked to donate fliers, tee shirts, time and money and that my friend makes us a He11 of a lot more than spectators.

It makes a he11 of difference whether or "NOT" we the taxpaying public are confused. It is our money, time and resources that are being asked for and "USED" to find this child. We are NOT spectators in this game, this family has asked each and everyone of us to get up off are "azzes" to find Caylee, yet we have nothing to go on except the outrageous verifiable "LIES" told by Caylee's mother.

The OCSD has been stretched to it's limit's to try and find Caylee, but there isn't one, not one single linear story that starts at point A and ends at point B as to when, where, what date time this child was last seen.

People are being asked to donate fliers, tee shirts, time and money and that my friend makes us a He11 of a lot more than spectators.
we pay taxes anyway .. id rather see taxes go for something like that then into the government official poketbooks . none of us know they are lying .. if they are then think of what fools THEY will be ..they will have to live with that the rest of thier lives . think of how hated they will be , they will never have a normal life again . what goes around comes around and lies always get found out . .mabey we will find out they arnt lying , mabey we will only they know unfortunately

we pay taxes anyway .. id rather see taxes go for something like that then into the government official poketbooks . none of us know they are lying .. if they are then think of what fools THEY will be ..they will have to live with that the rest of thier lives . think of how hated they will be , they will never have a normal life again . what goes around comes around and lies always get found out . .mabey we will find out they arnt lying , mabey we will only they know unfortunately

I am NOT suggesting that LE STOP looking for Caylee because our taxes pay for these services. Sheesh...I am not sure that you actually read the post nor my response to that post because your statement really doesn't make any sense to me.

I am taking issue with the assertion that WE the taxpaying public are mere spectators to this very public, very real, very heartbreaking case of a missing little girl. We have been asked by the family to donate our time, our money, our resources to finding Caylee and that request makes us far more than spectators on the sidelines watching a game.

Make no mistake I have tremendous sympathy for these people (of course casey excluded) because I know what it is like to live with someone like her, and not one but an entire family of them. People who have not lived with pathological liars just cannot understand how hard it is to maintain any piece of your sanity day to day.

No one, not your friends,other family members, people at work, psychiatrist/psychologists, LE ever truly gets it, they just cannot appreciate what life is like with these people, how they get into your soul and destroy you from the inside out. The only question that remains at this point for the Anthony's is will they accept the possibility and allow that theory to be distributed to the general public that their daughter murdered their granddaughter.

I am NOT suggesting that LE STOP looking for Caylee because our taxes pay for these services. Sheesh...I am not sure that you actually read the post nor my response to that post because your statement really doesn't make any sense to me.

I am taking issue with the assertion that WE the taxpaying public are mere spectators to this very public, very real, very heartbreaking case of a missing little girl. We have been asked by the family to donate our time, our money, our resources to finding Caylee and that request makes us far more than spectators on the sidelines watching a game.

Make no mistake I have tremendous sympathy for these people (of course casey excluded) because I know what it is like to live with someone like her, and not one but an entire family of them. People who have not lived with pathological liars just cannot understand how hard it is to maintain any piece of your sanity day to day.

No one, not your friends,other family members, people at work, psychiatrist/psychologists, LE ever truly gets it, they just cannot appreciate what life is like with these people, how they get into your soul and destroy you from the inside out. The only question that remains at this point for the Anthony's is will they accept the possibility and allow that theory to be distributed to the general public that their daughter murdered their granddaughter.
my brother is exactly like casey as well as my half sister so yes i do have some experience with that . and i do understand where your coming from .. its beyond difficult there are just no words

I voted 100% YES! Cindy has stated that they know who has Casey (someone "over" ZG), but they won't say who it is, for fear of Caylee being hurt. If that isn't obstruction, what the heck is?
And, why do they continue to insist that we go out and blindly search if they have this information?

I voted 100% YES! Cindy has stated that they know who has Casey (someone "over" ZG), but they won't say who it is, for fear of Caylee being hurt. If that isn't obstruction, what the heck is?
And, why do they continue to insist that we go out and blindly search if they have this information?

I voted yes and the reason you stated would be my main reason. Another reason would be Cindy's washing the pants. The car smelled ok, but she says she left the shoes in there. Why not take them out of that smelly car? IMO the pants were dirty. not just smelly. GA drove the car home, being a cop I don't buy that he thought that smell was a rotting pizza. Just too much of what they've said and done just doesn't add up to being totally innocent in this.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I chose NO they should not be charged. I have seen alot of Cindy/George bashing on this forum and I think it's rediculous. Early on, I too had my doubts and questions about their involvement. However, I can only base my opinions on the facts as well as my instincts as well as what LE is telling us. LE says they are cooperating 100%, my instincts tell me that Cindy fell apart on the 911 call because she was genuinely SHOCKED to learn her granddaughter was missing, George fell apart today because of what he's going through, and Lee has been secretly helping LE while "making nice" with Casey to get information out of her. This is all my personal perspective only. And the facts....well we simply do not have all the facts as of yet. The facts I have seen so far, do not point to Cindy or George being involved in Caylee's disappearance or any coverup thereafter - at least not intentional coverup. They're grieving, they're desperate, they have lost their granddaughter - that precious angel - and now assuming Casey is involved, they will lose their daughter too. How unbearable - and the notion that they are being accused of such horrible things on top of it all.....I just can't stand it anymore, it makes me really, really sad. :(
yep i have to say im really starting to feel this way too .. they know they are under suspition from the public that could be why they are so desperately trying to reassure people .. just because ppl think someones guilty like the grandparents doesnt mean they are . its very sad this whole damn mess is .. im sure they would like thier daughter to admit where the baby is too.. so they can have closure and finally be able to grieve without being hounded by a reporter .they are on auto pilot they dont know what to do period

In my opinion, Cindy has tampered with evidence, withheld evidence, and distorted the truth. She visibly grabbed George's leg as he was letting the "cat out of the bag" during the GVS interview regarding his discovery of the gas cans in the trunk of the car being driven by Casey. Her hand went from his leg and then grabbed his hand where I think that is when she really squeezed signaling him to "shut up". She did not want that story out there and the next day LE was over there getting those cans. She portrays everything as insignificant, even the fact that the ladder to the swimming pool was put back up, and no one seems to know who put it there.

Something else just came to mind about Casey mentioning for the last year and a half that she had a nanny. I suppose that lie came along with the other lie that she had a job.

After the disappointment of not having Caylee home yesterday for her birthday, if I were Cindy, I would badger Casey to death during my visit tonight. Like another poster here said, there is no middle ground, and this has gone on way too long already, questions to answers NOW. I think Cindy can strong arm some answers out of Casey. That would be my plan.

Something else just came to mind about Casey mentioning for the last year and a half that she had a nanny. I suppose that lie came along with the other lie that she had a job.

After the disappointment of not having Caylee home yesterday for her birthday, if I were Cindy, I would badger Casey to death during my visit tonight. Like another poster here said, there is no middle ground, and this has gone on way too long already, questions to answers NOW. I think Cindy can strong arm some answers out of Casey. That would be my plan.

wonder if Casey was afraid of this and that's why she said no to her visit

Absolutely! I just posted something similar on the main thread. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro