SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard a report that Joran Van der Sloot is engaged. From prison. Where he's doing time for his second murder and that he and his 'fiancé' have a child together? Dear gawd. How much farther can decency and common sense fall?

Aren't they just wonderful?! I never knew they had such awesome little personalities! My Bunny, is like my second child, I just love her to pieces!
I would have released her, but her leg was broken when I got her (fell out of a tree after bad storm) and she would never leave her little cast on, so it healed wrong. She gets around just fine in my bedroom/treehouse. Just turned 3 last month.

They truly are!! You have never had a pet until you have had a pet squirrel. They are sooooooo clean!! I named mine Chirpy. That's the only sound he could make when I first found him. He rode in my front pocket to show and tell day at school! :floorlaugh: He never left my pocket until I had to show him. He loved chocolate!

I just wanted to share this with you all. I had one of my proudest moments yesterday. A 42 year dream that came true and I believe it is from the many well wishes, prayers and kind thoughts you all sent into the Universe.

I am pretty much bedridden and do not get out much. Yesterday was an exception. My yearling Dutch Warmblood/ Throroughbred cross filly showed at the Devon Horse Show. Devon is one of the most prestigious horse shows in the country and attracts the best riders from the US and around the world. I had a filly named Adaire born 2/24/12 that I had bred to a borrowed TB mare by a young Dutch stallion named Amazing. As I was so ill at the time and breeding was on my bucket list I thought I would go for it. I got a beautiful bay filly with lots of white (chrome). My breeder and vet told me she was really nice. I said ok, thinking they were just being nice.

I entered her in the breeding classes at Devon in the PA bred yearling fillies. A handler showed her as I watched with my husband and daughters. She was FIRST and won a beautiful blue ribbon and silver plate. I stared at the scoreboard that stated 1st Place with my name as owner. I started sobbing. I have wished for this since I was 14, that I would someday have a horse nice enough to go to Devon. I never expected to win.

Wishes can come true, even after 42 years. I told my husband that I wanted that blue ribbon in my coffin whenever that day comes.

Thank you to all of you who never knew who you were sending prayers and well wishes to some months ago. They have touched me in so many ways. That blue ribbon was for you, too.

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.

Aw, would have to have some plastic surgery first. lol
Seriously, wish I could, but due to the nature of my job, I can't. :(
It's been great to see you all. For the record, I'm blond, too.

One of my favorite posters, and I missed your pic. :(

I just wanted to share this with you all. I had one of my proudest moments yesterday. A 42 year dream that came true and I believe it is from the many well wishes, prayers and kind thoughts you all sent into the Universe.

I am pretty much bedridden and do not get out much. Yesterday was an exception. My yearling Dutch Warmblood/ Throroughbred cross filly showed at the Devon Horse Show. Devon is one of the most prestigious horse shows in the country and attracts the best riders from the US and around the world. I had a filly named Adaire born 2/24/12 that I had bred to a borrowed TB mare by a young Dutch stallion named Amazing. As I was so ill at the time and breeding was on my bucket list I thought I would go for it. I got a beautiful bay filly with lots of white (chrome). My breeder and vet told me she was really nice. I said ok, thinking they were just being nice.

I entered her in the breeding classes at Devon in the PA bred yearling fillies. A handler showed her as I watched with my husband and daughters. She was FIRST and won a beautiful blue ribbon and silver plate. I stared at the scoreboard that stated 1st Place with my name as owner. I started sobbing. I have wished for this since I was 14, that I would someday have a horse nice enough to go to Devon. I never expected to win.

Wishes can come true, even after 42 years. I told my husband that I wanted that blue ribbon in my coffin whenever that day comes.

Thank you to all of you who never knew who you were sending prayers and well wishes to some months ago. They have touched me in so many ways. That blue ribbon was for you, too.

What a beautiful and inspiring story!! I am so happy for you! I love ALL animals! Post us some pics in the "picture of your pet thread". That would be awesome!

Glad you didn't let it get to you & you embrace your beautiful heritage. I have always had a *thing* for Native guys. :blushing: My BF is Ho Chunk (AKA Winnebago tribe), tall good looking and love his long dark hair!

I love that kind of man too and I think the women are gorgeous just like Tulessa is.:)

They truly are!! You have never had a pet until you have had a pet squirrel. They are sooooooo clean!! I named mine Chirpy. That's the only sound he could make when I first found him. He rode in my front pocket to show and tell day at school! :floorlaugh: He never left my pocket until I had to show him. He loved chocolate!

BBM
That is so true! My BF is constantly sniffing (I know, he is weird) Bunny commenting on how good she smells. They are the sweetest smelling clean little critters! I bet that was just too cute, Chirpy in your pocket. Bunny likes Oreo cookies once in awhile. Her fave is hazel nuts & pumpkin seeds.
Thanks for sharing your squirrel experience, I love hearing squirrel stories!

(okay, I better stop with the squirrel talk, last time turned the whole sidebar into a squirrel thread.... :floorlaugh: )

Now waaaaaait a minute.....nobody told me we had to tell ages!!! :floorlaugh:
RSBM: I guess I missed this part while running the boys around....

I am almost 48, with 4 boys 25,21,16, & 14 and a husband whose hair is longer than Jayarohh's at the moment ( he grows it for Locks of Love also)

Wish mine would grow like that.

About Bon Jovi- went clubbing with Richie and Jon & wife in the 80's in Ft. Lauderdale... he is even hotter up close

Hi my dear YESorNo! We missed you and I'm so glad you're back.

If segue is too busy to be your DJ just say the word - I'll post for you.

This is for you:

Janis Joplin- Piece of my heart - YouTube

Thanks, Viv. It was horrible to not be able to be on WS the past couple of weeks- there was no one to speak to about the trial (and younger son was sick and tired of it all and didn't want to hear about it- ingrate--:floorlaugh:- but I love him).

Could either you or seguek post from YouTube - Sacred Spirit- Yeha-Noha??
I use to listen to that everyday.

:seeya:

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful story....so glad your wish came true.

BBM
That is so true! My BF is constantly sniffing (I know, he is weird) Bunny commenting on how good she smells. They are the sweetest smelling clean little critters! I bet that was just too cute, Chirpy in your pocket. Bunny likes Oreo cookies once in awhile. Her fave is hazel nuts & pumpkin seeds.
Thanks for sharing your squirrel experience, I love hearing squirrel stories!

(okay, I better stop with the squirrel talk, last time turned the whole sidebar into a squirrel thread.... :floorlaugh: )

I can talk animals all day too!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was blown away the first time I heard these guys---amazing!!!! Thank you!

Have you been to their concerts? They tour the country every year. Hubby and I have been faithfully going when they are in our state. Their concerts are hot. I mean you really sweat from the pyrotechnics. They put on a great holiday show. I also love there long hair.

Just heard a report that Joran Van der Sloot is engaged. From prison. Where he's doing time for his second murder and that he and his 'fiancé' have a child together? Dear gawd. How much farther can decency and common sense fall?

Peru, Piedras Gordas prison, near Lima

2v11447.jpg

Wow, what an awesome experience! So what was your impression of RR?

He was very friendly and genuine, they were there the whole summer, he borrowed my brother's VWbug and put a small dent in it and wanted to have the fender all replaced, my brother refused. it was cooler to have RR dent ypur car. Somewhere there is a pic of RR pointing to the dent and to himself, my brother wanted provenance.

Thirty years later at a Sundance event he thought I looked familiar and when i told him he totally remembered how much fun that summer was for everyone. And that he dented m brother's car.

His kids were nice too, well mannered.

RSBM: I guess I missed this part while running the boys around....

I am almost 48, with 4 boys 25,21,16, & 14 and a husband whose hair is longer than Jayroahh's at the moment ( he grows it for Locks of Love also)

Wish mine would grow like that.

About Bon Jovi- went clubbing with Richie and Jon & wife in the 80's in Ft. Lauderdale... he is even hotter up close

More details please! :) :)

He was very friendly and genuine, they were there the whole summer, he borrowed my brother's VWbug and put a small dent in it and wanted to have the fender all replaced, my brother refused. it was cooler to have RR dent ypur car. Somewhere there is a pic of RR pointing to the dent and to himself, my brother wanted provenance.

Thirty years later at a Sundance event he thought I looked familiar and when i told him he totally remembered how much fun that summer was for everyone. And that he dented m brother's car.

His kids were nice too, well mannered.

Very cool! I love hearing about down to earth celebs. What a fun experience for you and your family.

Joran Van der Sloot is engaged.

Wow!! Does she have a death wish? :thud:

in all selfishness..hope they retry the penalty phase just so Juan can take some well thought out and researched slaps @ the CMJA. IMO CMJA needs to see and feel that her antics, lies, manipulations are totally rejected. In the least Juan, IMO, can present some more descriptive and inappropriate behaviors thought of as " cute " and " convincing" by Arias..If I get this correctly, the only " deal" that the CMJA has is LWOP with no appeals to take DP off the table..am I correct???

Yes, you are correct. Key words: NO APPEALS. If that is thrown in I think a DEAL must be agreed upon. I don't know if this is an appealable issue, however.

Little Ms. "I want CONTROL of the planet", has ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL of ANYTHING right now.

County Attorney can either proceed with new penalty phase or decide to drop the DP. County Attorney has CONTROL.

If he drops DP, the judge orders LWP or LWOP. (AZLawyer says judge can order "25 to Life". I need to get a better understanding of this.) Judge has CONTROL.

There currently is no PAROLE in AZ so LWP means squat unless legislature reinstitutes parole. AZ Legislature has CONTROL.

Today Sheriff Joe has CONTROL.

Soon, Perryville warden will have CONTROL.

Jodi Ann Arias will NEVER CONTROL anything ever again, beyond the speed of her fan and the channel of her TV (with NO remote CONTROL, no less :floorlaugh:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member