SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL I sure have missed you... I really enjoy reading your post you keep us updated
I also miss Beth I enjoyed her post also I'm not much into Jean and Jame

I'm writing on a blog now...I may fade away eventually from here but I'll be writing there! Thanks for the note. :) I'm in contact with Beth too so will keep folks updated as I get info on her..she's got big things on the horizon!

Thank you!!!! And my hair is lighter now than in the picture I posted (I took it in December hence the red lipstick). I put in low lights during the winter months.

Were you "going thru a red phase" lol :giggle:

You're a knock out! Juan Martinez would be going crazy on this thread with all the hot blondes. Just sayin. (just a little insider info lol).

Well shucks....I guess blondes do have more fun:floorlaugh:

Yes. I just switched mine from my snuggie pic to a regular pic. I look like a goob in that snuggie, lol :)

When I first met Katie Wick, I referred to her as Malibu Barbie (which was not meant as a cutdown I promise!). Now I've found her Skipper! :D :seeya:

So do you have a tried and true recipe? PWEEEZ share!

This is what I do... 20 oz glass.
Ice
Juice of 1/2 small lime
Celery Salt (shake or two)
pepper (shake or two)
Tabasco
Worstershire sauce (shake or two)
12 oz beer

Put ice in glass, sprinkle in spices/Tabasco
Add lime juice
Add beer slowly off the edge of the glass otherwise the salt causes it to foam way too much!

Sometimes, I will use Montreal steak seasoning (garlic/salt/pepper) with a little celery salt and lime.

The celery salt is a MUST. makes the whole drink. IMO

Love the low lights. I keep thinking you look like that gal who used to be with Ellen...you know the one. What is her name?

Anne Heche!

Thank you! I love Anne!!!

Wow!! Wait until sleuthy sees you :floorlaugh:
Thanks for streaking with us!

This one's in honor of Sleuth :floorlaugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0xK6bgQkQ"]Its Hard Out Here For Pimp-Terrence Howard (Hustle & Flow) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks whack-a-mole. I think I get it now. Maybe...
LOL
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9520026&postcount=733"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum[/ame]

This is what I do... 20 oz glass.
Ice
Juice of 1/2 small lime
Celery Salt (shake or two)
pepper (shake or two)
Tabasco
Worstershire sauce (shake or two)
12 oz beer

Put ice in glass, sprinkle in spices/Tabasco
Add lime juice
Add beer slowly off the edge of the glass otherwise the salt causes it to foam way too much!

Sometimes, I will use Montreal steak seasoning (garlic/salt/pepper) with a little celery salt and lime.

The celery salt is a MUST. makes the whole drink. IMO

Yummmmmm....thank you I have to try this out...

Her blog is such a beautiful tribute. I really enjoy reading it. I was on her thread reading thru the posts the other day (while at work) and had to stop. I had tears streaming down my face. All of the stories are so moving. There is no doubt a special energy that brings people here!

lisa, great post and Ditto.

Were you "going thru a red phase" lol :giggle:

LOL.

OMG when I watched Jodi during that portion of her "statement" I literally said out loud WTF? Who gives a *****! I was so annoyed she inserted that little nugget.

I might do the same and do it for a little bit and then switch it back.

JSR, you are gorgeous!

I'm switching back tomorrow... Mimi (my apricot poodle) wants her spot back.

Yes. I just switched mine from my snuggie pic to a regular pic. I look like a goob in that snuggie, lol :)

OMG, I just KNEW I recognized you!

snuggie.jpg

LOL.

OMG when I watched Jodi during that portion of her "statement" I literally said out loud WTF? Who gives a *****! I was so annoyed she inserted that little nugget.

Makes ya wonder what she did in each phase...blonde? Red? And we know what she did in her brown phase....I really think she did that to prove she changes her hair color all the time but it sounded so stupid....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot