SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I used to have a French boyfiend and when we were alone we would always speak French so I could practice and so he could get a break from speaking English all the time.

I THOUGHT I could speak French a little anyhoo, until one day his father called from France and I got on the phone with him.

That's when I realized how much Bruno slowed down for me....

Say wha.......:floorlaugh:

Por qua??? lol I don't even know if that's right. Well put a beret on you and a croissant in your hand and voila, youre my little Frenchie. :D

Awe thank you. It's trying for sure. And then watching horrible women like Casey Anthony murder and throw away a beautiful girl is almost maddening. There are so many people who would love to a have a child but it's not as easy to achieve as it may seem.

LOL. Don't worry TXP LOTS of people on this forum have thought I was a male. You were not alone in that thought. I know Rose was one. And there were others who also thought I was a male. I'm not sure why my posts came across as being male. LOL.

I don't think it's the posts that come across that way but I took JSR as a male too when I first "saw" you. I've known for awhile now that you are a girl. :) I'm good like that.

14-yo boy and (almost) 11-yo daughter. I started young. :D

Me too--I haven't made it out of my 40's yet but OH SO CLOSE. Mine are 33, 32, 31, 30 and 20 (bio bolded). But all of them are my boys.

You are so lucky to have a girl...can you imagine my home while they were growing up, being surrounded by all that testosterone!!!

You all are some gorgeous women-:rockon:

And so far, only one man - Sleuth5 - has posted their photograph? He has a harem of all of us.

This is not fair! WE.WANT.TO.SEE.MEN! :please: Or at the very least, stand up and identify yourselves!

:blushing::floorlaugh:

When I first met Katie Wick, I referred to her as Malibu Barbie (which was not meant as a cutdown I promise!). Now I've found her Skipper! :D :seeya:

I'm an east coast girl at heart, living on the west coast :) One of these days I'll figure out a way to split my time between both places.

Katie is adorable. I love her energy.

lucky duck!!! I hope to join you one day. Unfortunately my body doesn't want to cooperate.

Sending preggie beams...you're going to make a great mom I bet!

Me too--I haven't made it out of my 40's yet but OH SO CLOSE. Mine are 33, 32, 31, 30 and 20 (bio bolded). But all of them are my boys.

You are so lucky to have a girl...can you imagine my home while they were growing up, being surrounded by all that testosterone!!!

You might want to rethink that girl comment. She is a HANDFUL.

aka Vivian Leigh! :rockon:

Aww shucks, you guys! Too kind, really. :blushing: I don't see it, but thank you. You all rock, I love checking in here & being entertained by all of you wonderful funny people. (especially when I am supposed to be cleaning. like I'm supposed to be doing right now!)

And so far, only one man - Sleuth5 - has posted their photograph? He has a harem of all of us.

This is not fair! WE.WANT.TO.SEE.MEN! :please: Or at the very least, stand up and identify yourselves!

Not only does Sleuth5 have great taste in music

He is very handsome

Yes, please! I'm having visions of Magic Mike right now :dance:

OMG. I've recently discovered Kettle Corn chips. I.can't.stop.eating.them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54