SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes ya wonder what she did in each phase...blonde? Red? And we know what she did in her brown phase....I really think she did that to prove she changes her hair color all the time but it sounded so stupid....

Stop it, kpm... you are inspiring me to be bad

lucky duck!!! I hope to join you one day. Unfortunately my body doesn't want to cooperate.

JSR, so sorry to hear about your struggle my son and his wife have been trying for 3 years and their sadness is heart breaking.

I just have to say I thought you were a guy :facepalm::facepalm:...and then here comes a pic that portrays this sexy prosecutor looking type woman

JSR, you are gorgeous!

I'm switching back tomorrow... Mimi (my apricot poodle) wants her spot back.

Awe thank you :blushing:

But the exact same thing can be said about you!!!

We have a pretty good looking little group!!

Did you guyz get a good look at the Bellini Mixer in Harmony2's buffet photo?? I just wanna stick my head under it and flip the nozzle. :) *hic*

(P.S. That's mr. dood in the avatar w/yours truly; yes, he is a big boy. :))

What a handsome couple y'all are!

I've been watching snippets of the Celeste Beard trial on In Session.

Seriously, I'm that bored. If I didn't have a bunch of work to do this afternoon, I'd start watching the trial of Andrea Sneiderman's accomplice on YouTube. I'll need to learn how to spell Sneiderman first, I think.

Lauraoh, is that your picture? What a beautiful smile...

OMG, I just KNEW I recognized you!

snuggie.jpg

haha... the funny thing is, one of the parodies showed a lady on the couch reading her Twilight book, which is totally me! They have me pegged :) And I have actually used that booklight too, lol.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y"]The WTF Blanket (Snuggie Parody) - YouTube[/ame]

Sooooo many pretty sleuthers on here! Just had to pop on and say you guys are all lookin' good! :rockon:

What a handsome couple y'all are!

Lauraoh, is that your picture? What a beautiful smile...

Thank you - I've reached the stage in life where I look at photos of myself and see my mom!

JSR, so sorry to hear about your struggle my son and his wife have been trying for 3 years and their sadness is heart breaking.

I just have to say I thought you were a guy :facepalm::facepalm:...and then here comes a pic that portrays this sexy prosecutor looking type woman

Awe thank you. It's trying for sure. And then watching horrible women like Casey Anthony murder and throw away a beautiful girl is almost maddening. There are so many people who would love to a have a child but it's not as easy to achieve as it may seem.

LOL. Don't worry TXP LOTS of people on this forum have thought I was a male. You were not alone in that thought. I know Rose was one. And there were others who also thought I was a male. I'm not sure why my posts came across as being male. LOL.

You are adorable yourself...you look like a little French girl. Bonjour!

Thanks! I used to have a French boyfiend and when we were alone we would always speak French so I could practice and so he could get a break from speaking English all the time.

I THOUGHT I could speak French a little anyhoo, until one day his father called from France and I got on the phone with him.

That's when I realized how much Bruno slowed down for me....

Say wha.......:floorlaugh:

lucky duck!!! I hope to join you one day. Unfortunately my body doesn't want to cooperate.

They're amazing. Can't imagine life without them.

I hope you get there too!! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member