SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe thank you. It's trying for sure. And then watching horrible women like Casey Anthony murder and throw away a beautiful girl is almost maddening. There are so many people who would love to a have a child but it's not as easy to achieve as it may seem.

LOL. Don't worry TXP LOTS of people on this forum have thought I was a male. You were not alone in that thought. I know Rose was one. And there were others who also thought I was a male. I'm not sure why my posts came across as being male. LOL.

BBM
No truer word have ever been spoken--this a totally apolitical statement but I have never understood how federal money is allocated for birth control but bought and paid for insurance won't cover fertility costs.

Glad you didn't take the male comment personally, thx

Me too--I haven't made it out of my 40's yet but OH SO CLOSE. Mine are 33, 32, 31, 30 and 20 (bio bolded). But all of them are my boys.

You are so lucky to have a girl...can you imagine my home while they were growing up, being surrounded by all that testosterone!!!

My daughter is 27 and still a drama queen, sons are 25 and 18 and so so sweet and loving!

LOL.

OMG when I watched Jodi during that portion of her "statement" I literally said out loud WTF? Who gives a *****! I was so annoyed she inserted that little nugget.

Ha ha ha! I did the exact same thing!

Hey guys...keep your peepers open for a big announcement on this case around noon today. I think you'll like it. :rockon:

BBM
No truer word have ever been spoken--this a totally apolitical statement but I have never understood how federal money is allocated for birth control but bought and paid for insurance won't cover fertility costs.

Glad you didn't take the male comment personally, thx

I know right??? I think ALL medical procedures and medications should be covered. Although we're very lucky and have great insurance but it will only cover 80% of fertility treatments and there is a max limit and fertility drugs are NOT CHEAP. Luckily I'm only on one, at least so far. That might change soon though.

Hey guys...keep your peepers open for a big announcement on this case around noon today. I think you'll like it. :rockon:

YAY!!!

BTW did I read up-thread that you might be leaving WS and only posting on your new blog (which I love btw)????

For nadja:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CByPkTZtnzU"]Wake Up Little Susie - Everly Brothers - YouTube[/ame]

My daughter is 27 and still a drama queen, sons are 25 and 18 and so so sweet and loving!

Hi kpm, I have to say that my beautiful and wise husband and bestfriend of 23 years (I'm widowed but would have been until my very last breath) told me for years that he was relieved that we didn't have a girl because he couldn't handle another me :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:.

I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about :facepalm:

Thanks! I used to have a French boyfiend and when we were alone we would always speak French so I could practice and so he could get a break from speaking English all the time.

I THOUGHT I could speak French a little anyhoo, until one day his father called from France and I got on the phone with him.

That's when I realized how much Bruno slowed down for me....

Say wha.......:floorlaugh:

A French boyfriend named Bruno...that's hot! I bet his accent was *censored*:blushing:

Afternoon most wonderful WBers!!!
I enjoyed all the beautiful pictures. I will say WBers are a handsome/beautiful group as well as great sleuthers and highly intelligent bunch. I am proud to be a member!!!

ITA! But won't be putting up my picture. Too paranoid, and love the anonymity. :wink:

carnnell said:
I have a new little member to our family. He is just adorable. He adopted my daughter and I last week. He is multi-gray tabby male cat. He is around 16 months (ish) according to the Vet. He is healthy though he had a hefty case of ear mitts that were treated immediately. He was neutered too. He is just the most affectionate little soul.

He started looking in our front storm door at our other cats just crying. So we went outside and he was so thirsty when we gave him water. He came back the next early evening and we gave him some food. He was starving!!! He came back the third early evening hungry. So we just thought to keep him. He didn't have a collar or ID thing implanted.

It has been an interesting trip watching three females adjusting to our bouncing lovely little male. Our oldest (14 years old) walked out of her "room" (my bedroom) took one look at Toni (his name) turned around went back in "her room". That was that. Sissy (our 18 lb BIG cat calico) starred all day long the first day then decided he wasn't so bad. Now the funny one is our little one (a Tortie) who thinks someone is going to kill her any minute. She stayed on the third level of the cat condo all day long the first day. Then hide under the chair in our living room the second day hissing. LOL Now the third day she took a chance a sniffed his tail stretching as far as her kneck could stretch then hissed LOL She is such a hoot.

So far Toni is putting up with all the hissing and just walks around them, playing with the toys and stay close to my daughter and I. Such a good nature little soul.

I just love all of them. They are my entertainment center especially Sissy.

Seems he was meant to be a member of your family! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member