SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone! Long time lurker here :) ... I see everyone is posting their real pics and figured I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself and thank all of you for your insightful/silly/helpful/interesting posts! Thank You!

Why hello Mrs. Curves! ;):seeya:

Hello, everyone! Long time lurker here :) ... I see everyone is posting their real pics and figured I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself and thank all of you for your insightful/silly/helpful/interesting posts! Thank You!

Welcome to the group Mrscuevas...you are a doll!

Looking forward to hearing more from you....

:wagon:

I want to hang with you guys in real life; you all can reel in the hotties!

I actually don't have a pic

only one of my beautiful daughter who is 25

everyone tells us we look like sisters

I don't if that is good for her or me though-:floorlaugh:

ATL - what's happening in your pic? What r all those things in the sand? Kites?

I promised panini I would put up a photograph showing my legs. I feel so sexually objectified! ;) and of course all of us are putting up photographs and panini and sleuth5 are not in right now lol.

Those are colored swimming fins for diving.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Now if we can just get Steely to post his picture ..... And Beach and Rose too! It's so much fun to FINALLY put faces with the screen names.

And you can fork over your stash of hotties and share...I know you have them over there with those red high hells and all...

Ha - I only have one hottie and he picked/bought the shoes!

Wow! There's so many beautiful Sleuthers here. As for my beautiful person entry, I'll stick with my current avatar :blushing:

T minus 3 and counting on news about JA!

Now if we can just get Steely to post his picture ..... And Beach and Rose too! It's so much fun to FINALLY put faces with the screen names.

JSR, I agree.

I would love to see Rose's pic, has anyone seen her lately.

So cool! Mine picks all my shoes I love it....

I'll have to ask you later about a song I heard in the dollar store store today

I am trying to think of the words-its was a 70's song I think

Will let you know

ouch! lol I'm on the phone w/ my source who said I shouldn't say anything til it's announced at noon....30 more min peeps. :drumroll:

This 30 minutes is taking F O R E V E R ! ! !

I have a question for you KCL - Has anyone mentioned their thoughts to you regarding this quote from the jury foreman? 'No, I think 18 days hurt her. I think she was not a good witness.'

It struck me that he may have been thinking about the 8 jury members who voted opposite of his own vote.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill