Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think she scammed him.

He helped her throughout that whole time in AZ; and when she moved back to Yreka, she somehow scammed him. He was so heart-broken because he helped her financially and she ripped him off. It hurt him. He even mentioned in it in the text. moo

I think the money was only going one way and that was to her. The money didn't hurt him but she would be hurt if the fall back source was cut. As in parents and her Grandmother.

How about the PPL guy who just bought her a cell phone. She knew which side of the bread was buttered on.

The looove boat, love exciting and neeeew!

Staring jodi arias as Julie McCoy....:floorlaugh:

I loved that show! We used to watch the Love Boat then Fantasy Island after on Saturday nights. :floorlaugh:

I think the money was only going one way and that was to her. The money didn't hurt him but she would be hurt if the fall back source was cut. As in parents and her Grandmother.

How about the PPL guy who just bought her a cell phone. She knew which side of the bread was buttered on.

Sadly, I think Jodi could of milked any guy, including Gus Searcy. I don't know why she was so fixated on Travis. I can only think of one reason as a woman. I will not post, but it rhymes with the word dock. :blushing:

Yes. :seeya: Thank you. ALV got caught in her web.

She was paid to be in her web... Most likely the same person that sold cmja the fairy tale story of prison being just like summer camp sold ALV on a world of spectators for her first time testifying on criminal felony trial, and a bump up for her resume...

JMO:seeya:

Sadly, I think Jodi could of milked any guy, including Gus Searcy. I don't know why she was so fixated on Travis. I can only think of one reason as a woman. I will not post, but it rhymes with the word dock. :blushing:

CMA was a sexual deviant. She used that against Travis. She was obsessed with his male part and there was no way in hell she was going to let anyone else have it. How did Travis say it? Dildo with a heartbeat?

Don't Blush friend -

Thanks, I missed the part about him telling her parents. Hmm.. So he was raised at the end of his youth by his religious grandmother. Cue here why no one can beat his story over her's, which is a wooden spoon.

He would tell her parents. I am guessing that in a financial way, he was going to say... I am done with helping here. She wrecked my car and enough is enough. She owed that guy that she lived with years a lot of money.. by her own admission.

I saw the look on jodis mother and aunts face when she said her mother had a spoon in her pocketbook. It was BS. No one believed it. She was not going to pay back Brewer. She wanted to talk about everything except why she was arrested.

Peace out :peace:

Picked a movie to watch: "Rosewood Lane".

I watched Lockup women in Maricopa County tonite and these women teach each other how to dry-hump and do other things that might please future prison mates. One was the intelligent manipulative type and the other was a guy type. Gawwwwww-Leeeeeeeee !!! Awful. :facepalm:

That's kinda why I don't think sheriff joe should ruffle and pump up his feathers so much...his roost is a elfin mess! I'm not impressed...

Nah. That is too easy. Give her a challenge please!

"Son Of A Preacher Man"

Billy-Ray was a preacher's son
And when his daddy would visit he'd come along
When they gathered round and started talkin'
That's when Billy would take me walkin'
A-through the backyard we'd go walkin'
Then he'd look into my eyes
Lord knows to my surprise

The only one who could ever reach me
Was the son of a preacher man
The only boy who could ever teach me
Yes he was, he was
Ooh, yes he was

Being good isn't always easy
No matter how hard I try
When he started sweet-talkin' to me
He'd come and tell me everything is all right
He'd kiss and tell me everything is all right
Can I get away again tonight?

Yes he was, he was
(Ooh...) Lord knows he was
Yes he was

How well I remember
The look that was in his eyes
Stealin' kisses from me on the sly
Takin' time to make time
Tellin' me that he's all mine
Learnin' from each other's knowing
Lookin' to see how much we've grown

And the only one who could ever reach me
Yes he was, he was
Ooh, yes he was

He was the sweet-talking son of a preacher man
I kissed the son of a preacher man
The only one who could ever move me
The sweet-lovin' son of a preacher man
The only one who could ever groove me
Ahh, ooh, ahh....

That would be Gus. I wonder what he thinks of the verdict?

I've been meaning to get caught up on that. Where is the step mother now?

Last I heard Terry is still down in Roseburg, OR living with her parents. Laying low. I haven't heard a word about a trial. Wonder if the state is building a case, or waiting to see if he is found? :twocents:

That would be Gus. I wonder what he thinks of the verdict?

I am sure that he is thinking about what he said on the stand. As in this

Yes I do sell insurance for those who need legal help. Dang, I have to plead the 5th because I don't have legal help right now. Check my watch. Not now but..

Can someone tell me where we stand now? Do they just retry the penalty phase with a new jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member