SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was respomding to Ellie post. I dont know why Auburn post appeared with it.

That's kind of a "chola" thing that some Latinas do, a long with a particular hairstlye that includes the bangs JA has been sporting. She is likely attempting to fit in to her perceived demographic. She may have denied her heritage on the outside, but in prison unless she is segregated she will have to align herself with either Latinas or Caucasians. Just the way it is.

I'm just wondering exactly how sleuth knows anything about cholos, up from the sweet heavenly realm of Oregon...:floorlaugh:

Our WS poster, Bernina, said in one post that Jodi will have a very rough time because she is a CALIFORNIA Latina. She said the ARIZONA Latinas are rivals of the California gangs. IIRC she said the fact that Jodi is only part Mexican is not in her favor either.

She also said that Jodi will be passed around and used up 'til she's no good for anyone. I guess if she's in lock-up 23 hours a day it may save her skin.

I read about a gal that looked forward to getting her level of custody lowered so that she could be in gen. pop.. When it finally happened for her it was so bad that she begged to go back to solitary. :twocents:

Her attitude will make her a target. Perryville is being sued for the level of violence by the gang members.

If you ever see gold rush Alaska, the Freddy Dodge guy that always comes in as their expert used to work for us. His dad also drove our trucks...his dad is a long funny story for another time.

The memorial I went to today was draining...afterwards we started drinking too early.

I lived in Alaska for about a year - that is when I worked for that dirty ole oilfield and commercial diving business. I am sorry you had to attend a funeral, Ten...

I'm just wondering exactly how sleuth knows anything about cholos, up from the sweet heavenly realm of Oregon...:floorlaugh:

Sleuth's been around the block several times :floorlaugh:. He definitely has street smarts. ;)

I love that show. You must be in Alaska!

Whose memorial? Sorry, I know those are numbing.

Nope I'm in Denver, Freddy's from CO and was in the mining business Here too. My friend's husband went to school with him.

It was a coworker's memorial, I think I said something on the other thread. Super sad...she had breast cancer when I worked with her. She was the caregiver for her elderly parents. After her father died she was diagnosed and treated. Then her mom went downhill, and passed away last year. So it was horrible when she found out that it was back...

Her attitude will make her a target. Perryville is being sued for the level of violence by the gang members.

Yes, she will not be able to teach/reading/paint/draw etc... with Perryville inmates. They have her number. Her "fame attitude" will just add fuel to their anger.

Learning Spanish will save her arse only because she will know what they're saying when they are preparing to jump her.

Nope I'm in Denver, Freddy's from CO and was in the mining business Here too. My friend's husband went to school with him.

It was a coworker's memorial, I think I said something on the other thread. Super sad...she had breast cancer when I worked with her. She was the caregiver for her elderly parents. After her father died she was diagnosed and treated. Then her mom went downhill, and passed away last year. So it was horrible when she found out that it was back...

I know. I've seen it so many times,very sad. That's why I live by: "Expect the unexpected, and don't set expectations". :seeya:

Travis had something on her and he was going to expose her if she did not come clean.Combine that with her knowing it was over and she became homicidal.

What do you think he had on her? Do you think he hide her make-up and expose while she had a clean face?

I don't think he was serious with her at anytime. Do you have any thoughts?

Our WS poster, Bernina, said in one post that Jodi will have a very rough time because she is a CALIFORNIA Latina. She said the ARIZONA Latinas are rivals of the California gangs. IIRC she said the fact that Jodi is only part Mexican is not in her favor either.

She also said that Jodi will be passed around and used up 'til she's no good for anyone. I guess if she's in lock-up 23 hours a day it may save her skin.

I read about a gal that looked forward to getting her level of custody lowered so that she could be in gen. pop.. When it finally happened for her it was so bad that she begged to go back to solitary. :twocents:

You evidently didn't watch Lockup tonite. CMA will CONTROL

Yes, she will not be able to teach/reading/paint/draw etc... with Perryville inmates. They have her number. Her "fame attitude" will just add fuel to their anger.

Learning Spanish will save her arse only because she will know what they're saying when they are preparing to jump her.

Sorry for jumping in here... If she is a victim of domestic abuse and had the AZ tax payers fund this conclusion re. ALV, how could they not admire her in her quest for judtice and trying to one leg over the system?

What do you think he had on her? Do you think he hide her make-up and expose while she had a clean face?

I don't think he was serious with her at anytime. Do you have any thoughts?

He had on her that she was an evil sociopath that was the worst thing that's ever happened to him.

He was going to let her future Mormon husband pastures know what she was all about. Also, ruin her name at PPL. He knew she was a *advertiser censored* and wasn't afraid to tell it her to her face. She loved it because she was getting attention from him. moo

How many people in prison in Perryville DO NOT already know the Spanish language?

:floorlaugh:

Sorry for jumping in here... If she is a victim of domestic abuse and had the AZ tax payers fund this conclusion re. ALV, how could they not admire her in her quest for judtice and trying to one leg over the system?

I don't think so. She might turn into someone's biotch though. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member