SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are their any favorite breeds of cats out there, and why? I am an accidental rescued cat owner and am just learning. Have always, always had dogs.

Spent most of my earlier life getting "papered" puppies and kittens and loved them all. Now, in my "Sundown Years", for some reason my favorite "breed" is an animal someone else has THROWN AWAY.:seeya:

BBM: I have two rescue kitties. I am also the proud owner of every brand of grooming tools, including the $40 Furminator, ALL USELESS…until I discovered the ZOOM GROOM!!! It's fabulous!!! It's $5.00-$9.00 depending on where you shop.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2750594

Deshedding a Shorthair Cat with the Zoom Groom - YouTube

My cats hide the moment I plug the vacuum in. I think I wouldn't have any skin left if I tried to vacuum them. But they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Zoom Groom. :twocents:

That has to be the calmest cat I've ever seen! I have 2 and they both shed a ridiculous amount. One thinks brushing is a game and the other gets extremely p*ssed as soon as he sees the brush (Furminator).

I swear one of these days I'm just going to shave both of them.

Umm more of a Eric Northman fan... I'm a little ticked at Bill and Sookie.

Eric can do NO wrong!:seeya:

Yep, his wrong would be soooooo right! :blushing:

images

I have to admit, I am intrigued by Billith! That was one cray cray ending last year.

LOL...Billith always makes me giggle.

This show is off the rails now. The first season was soooooo good. But I'm too deep now. Gotta know how it ends.

And of course Alexander Skarsgard.

That was beautiful! I have watched my best four-footed friends grow old before me, and they have never lost their love of a good chase, a run, a walk in the woods. They live every day to the fullest!

They remain ever loyal, ever loving, ever noble. They greet me with such a passion, no matter how short a time I'm away, and are always there to listen to my woes.

They deserve to be treated as the royalty they are. They are my friends, my "babies". They comfort me when I cry, and laugh with me when I'm happy.

Thank you for posting this.

Beautifully said, and I agree with every word you wrote!

I'm so glad you enjoyed that.

I'm sure this won't surprise you, but I am also a huge Twilight fan... swooned over Edward for years. I just can't help myself. And then I started watching True Blood and good lord, it makes Twilight look like Sesame Street.

I also love me some Vampire Diaries. I fully intend on riding this shameless vampire wave as long as it lasts :crazy:

That was beautiful! I have watched my best four-footed friends grow old before me, and they have never lost their love of a good chase, a run, a walk in the woods. They live every day to the fullest!

They remain ever loyal, ever loving, ever noble. They greet me with such a passion, no matter how short a time I'm away, and are always there to listen to my woes.

They deserve to be treated as the royalty they are. They are my friends, my "babies". They comfort me when I cry, and laugh with me when I'm happy.

Thank you for posting this.

Aw, this totally choked me up. What a sweet post :seeya:

sad just thinking about what happened this day 5 years ago at this minute. RIP Travis.

Rosemary, we are thinking and praying for Kyle everyday. I hope he's doing a little better...

Thanks marlap. Well he had blood and platelet transfusions yesterday and his white blood cells are shot to hell so he has been getting shots for that.

Tomorrow will be a week that we have been here. He is still at 100 lbs (because of the sores) he doesn't eat or drink anything. He is scheduled for more chemo on the 13th. I am just hoping the transfusions will help.

Thank you and everyone for your prayers and well wishes :blowkiss:

ETA: For fans of Alexander Skarsgard (like myself) you should watch "Generation Kill" he was great in it.

sad just thinking about what happened this day 5 years ago at this minute. RIP Travis.

I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. It's 4:45 here, so 2:45 in Mesa. What was happening there at this very minute 5 years ago? So sad to think about.

I'm sure this won't surprise you, but I am also a huge Twilight fan... swooned over Edward for years. I just can't help myself. And then I started watching True Blood and good lord, it makes Twilight look like Sesame Street.

I also love me some Vampire Diaries. I fully intend on riding this shameless vampire wave as long as it lasts :crazy:

May I suggest Beautiful Creatures, the movie and the books (caster chronicles)?

Thinking today of the so many people who loved Travis well, and praying that they all can begin to find peace, no matter what comes next in court.

I hope that Travis' immediate family knows what good their courage has already accomplished. The killer was convinced that her threats to destroy Travis' reputation would so scare his family that they would capitulate to her insulting plea deal for 2nd degree murder.

Had they agreed , she would have been free again at some point and IMO there is no doubt she would have killed again, and tormented who knows how many others.

Thanks to their courage, she will never leave Perryville. No judge will give her the opportunity, even if another jury fails to give her the DP.

I can understand that they are willing to go through more hell to try again for the DP.....that's their choice and their right. I hope she does get the DP simply because being on death row will minimize the damage she can do to T's family.

So much good they have already done, though, because of their courage and their love for Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024