SIDEBAR #11- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! On my ipad it says "more" then just a portion then "continue reading" then zip. Thanks for checking! Asked and answered! :seeya:

Oops haha. You asked if we can read it all, not copy/paste the comments.

There are some good comments about Mr. Montgomery.

In our case it was a matter of coming off death row to parole in 5 yrs vs 30 yrs.

Ok I get it. Wow, that must of been and still rough :( It is amazing how one word or two can skew the whole meaning. Being very verse in the legal system jargon is useful.

O/t George Zimmerman trial starts 6/10. Not sure I can stomach that trial.

I really do not know much about that case except that a kid was killed.

Good Morning everyone!! I think this is the first time I have turned on my comp. in well over a week. My 85 year old mother was told she had to be out of her apt. by Monday the 27th of may. They are remodeling the apts. Bless her heart she sat there watching us pack and move everything in silence. I don't think it hit her, until we packed her in the car to move her too. She didn't realize it was temporary. Her memory is really going, and doesn't remember what you told her two minutes later. One thing we found out is, she hasn't lost the fire in her deep green eyes. :scared: She started yelling at all of us that she wasn't going, and when we saw the flames in her eyes flowing out at us, we all ran. :floorlaugh:
She is very independent, well as much as her memory will let her. She decided that she wasn't going to stay with anyone, so the only option was to set up my brothers camper, at my sisters front door. lol BTW it is a large one.
The reason she didn't want to stay with any of us is because we all have pets, LOTS of pets. Between my brother, sister, and I we have 19 dogs, and 6 cats, but the funny thing is my mom has a dog and a cat, and the ones we have she rescued and brought them home to us. Boy how the tables turn when you get old. She used to be called the cat lady of our little town. She fed every cat in town, and all of them looked like they needed to be put on a diet. :floorlaugh:
Then Monday morning I woke up sick, the flu from he!!. I was in a simicoma for a whole week. My husband said he is so glad I have returned to the land of the living. Missed Yall!!

O/t George Zimmerman trial starts 6/10. Not sure I can stomach that trial.

I really do not know much about that case except that a kid was killed.

I'm not interested. It's a pretty straight forward case. imo

Just heard robin Meade say that caffeine withdrawal is a mental disorder. I have that mental disorder. Kind of fun watching day time tv since i rarely get to see it.

Thank you! On my ipad it says "more" then just a portion then "continue reading" then zip. Thanks for checking! Asked and answered! :seeya:

It is the same here on my iPad.... the "more" was a brief addition, then "continue reading" did nothing.
:notgood:

The reason I wrote my post about NancyGrace was because of a back post I read .
I have been thinking about PerryVille Prison and the vedios I have been watching I feel like JA does not know whats in store when she gets there...Do you think her L. have filled her in are just waiting for to find out for herself.

I have been thinking about PerryVille Prison and the vedios I have been watching I feel like JA does not know whats in store when she gets there...Do you think her L. have filled her in are just waiting for to find out for herself.

The lawyers have probably mentioned that prison is tough but can you really truly relate to something that you have not experienced. Of course, JA thinks she is above everyone and everything.

Just heard robin Meade say that caffeine withdrawal is a mental disorder. I have that mental disorder. Kind of fun watching day time tv since i rarely get to see it.

Oh dear, I smell a whole new round of death row appeals on Starbucks withdrawal. :facepalm:

Was browsing around and this site is pretty informative, but as not much as WS. ;)

http://www.jodiarias.eu/

This looks to me like some kind of pro-jodi site that is trying to pass as information but is nothing more than another place to slam any and everyone that does not worship the thing. I would not be surprised if it isnt yet another of the secret "missions" being mounted by a certain misguided and/or delusional band of JA groupies on the site that shall not be named.

I loved to see Nancy interview Jodi @ Perryville.

So, you truly believe that the Court didn't contact the family with whatever phone number they provided to the Court? Judge would NEVER make that kind of mistake, trust me.

I see there is a lot of talk about CMJA's family not being in court for the verdict in the penalty phase.

Does anyone know with certainty whether or not the court has a legal responsibility to notify the convicted murderer's family of a verdict being reached?

I know that there are laws under the Victims' Bill of Rights, but I am unsure if any rights extend to the family of the accused/convicted. It would seem to me that notification would be a courtesy and carried out by the DT.

I remember seeing this interview when it originally aired but in retrospect I am now thinking WTF WTF WTF????? Someone please please tell me this has been investigated further?!?! I simply cannot believe nobody has analyzed this and chased after this slimy self-promoter and dug out the detes. Even if he's full of carp, I think there's a missed opportunity for someone (perhaps SNL) to take this guy (even the best writers couldn't possibly conjure up a character like GS) to develop an entire epic story that "may or may not be helpful" but would certainly be sleuthworthy. (Sorry for run-on sentence...)

OMGosh I hope GS (aka Dick Samuels Jr.) makes more appearances in the weeks to come. Too irresistible to pass up and I beg any and all players in Round II (lawyers, media, bloggers) to seek out this PPL media who&# and let him talk to his heart$ content. I'd buy a front row ticket for that!!!!:drumroll:

Gus is quite the character and I believe he hated Travis for having his "ring" and Jodi so to speak. Gus wanted a piece of her.

The Helio phone is suspicious as well imo.
Did he supply it to her so she could blackmail Travis with the sex tape, then expose to the LDS community and future wife prospects for Travis? Yes, imo

Ehhh...caffeine addiction sure I can buy that. Caffeine withdrawl...no. they need a psych in that channel lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member