SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;HZL0sNxP_28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZL0sNxP_28[/video]

Evening, Kathy :seeya:

How's the house coming and how's life without the trial?

Swallowing hard.... Mind racing back to all the late night naughtiness I participated in....YOU'RE A NUN????

Thud....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With my luck, I would have ended up in an iron lung, longevity runs on both sides of my family, late 90's, early 100's, all non-smoker/drinkers, so I'm just past the halfway point. I can just see myself getting hit by a cattle truck at my 1 year smoke free anniversary :floorlaugh: Probably the first thing I'd do in the after life would be bum a smoke, get a light from ol' St. Pete and have him explain "irony" for me.:facepalm:

BBM: Reminds me of a "story":

This guy dies and is standing in line at the Pearly Gate. He notices, on the other side of the gate, 2 women taking turns kicking each other's butts. When our guy gets to the head of the line he asks St. Peter, "What's up with those 2 women?" St. Peter says, "Oh, those 2? They both got here demanding to get into heaven because they were virgins. I told them they didn't have to be virgins to get in. They've been kicking each other's asses ever since.":blushing:

I think Arias is very well aware of what she has done and is delighted at the control she possesses. Not only over Travis' destiny but her ability to still control his family's life by refusing to tell them the real truth about what happened to their brother.

I think in her little pea brain, the ends justifies the means and she feels she has done nothing morally wrong, people should be praising her for standing up to that mean man who was nothing but a huge obstacle in her path of life. Her moral barometer equates picking her nose with killing, it doesn't take a conscience and sometimes it's just got to be done.

I just reread that and it sure sounds cold blooded!

With my luck, I would have ended up in an iron lung, longevity runs on both sides of my family, late 90's, early 100's, all non-smoker/drinkers, so I'm just past the halfway point. I can just see myself getting hit by a cattle truck at my 1 year smoke free anniversary :floorlaugh: Probably the first thing I'd do in the after life would be bum a smoke, get a light from ol' St. Pete and have him explain "irony" for me.:facepalm:

That's real funny, Bernina- the "irony".
That reminds me of being in the waiting room of the hospital for my breast test and there was an old man sitting and waiting, also. He told me that he stopped smoking 15 years ago and now has lung cancer. He said he wished he didn't stop smoking. You never know.

Wrote a blog late late last night about how I came to meet/sit with the Alexanders in the first place (heard from 3 of them yesterday...they are doing ok- hard day though of course):

http://twoinnocents.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/five-years/

Beautiful blog post KCL...so eerie all the similarities. Cindy was just beautiful.

I think you and the Alexanders are bonded for life.

Never stop writing...you're such a good writer.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious squister...hugs from me and puppy kissers from Mimi...

Listening to this right now while making dinner :)

[video=youtube;MT7W8xJFl_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT7W8xJFl_g[/video]

Home today. Did two things that combined are not advised, well at least for me. Made some homemade fudge using my great grandmothers recipe. And Watched what to expect when you are expecting on netflix and bawled my eyes out. I mean cried so hard I could hardly breathe. Now I'm drowning my sorrows with the earlier mentioned fudge.

I've had better hump days ....

BBM: Reminds me of a "story":

This guy dies and is standing in line at the Pearly Gate. He notices, on the other side of the gate, 2 women taking turns kicking each other's butts. When our guy gets to the head of the line he asks St. Peter, "What's up with those 2 women?" St. Peter says, "Oh, those 2? They both got here demanding to get into heaven because they were virgins. I told them they didn't have to be virgins to get in. They've been kicking each other's asses ever since.":blushing:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Here's another...

So Jesus is up in Heaven and says, "hey St. Pete, let's go down to Earth and play some golf."

So Jesus birdies, eagles, birdies, hole in one, eagles....and so on...

These two guys walk up to St. Pete and say, "who in the heck does that guy think he is, Jesus Christ?"

"Nah," says St. Pete, "he thinks he's Arnold Palmer."

Swallowing hard.... Mind racing back to all the late night naughtiness I participated in....YOU'RE A NUN????

Thud....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a nun yet- only in the beginning state right now. The order is still discerning if I (and God) is calling me to this religious life. I am 63 yrs old and still have my younger son with me- he's leaving in the Spring. I'll have to get rid of all my worldly goods (and smoking), but I have been thinking of this for years now. The worldly goods don't bother me- it's just stuff. I really want to make some kind of difference in the time I have left in this world. My family has had a hard time about this decision of mine, but I really want it. I won't be giving them up, just adding more meaningful things to my life (you never lose your family). It's harder for an older woman to enter a convent- they really would like younger woman. It's been a hard climb.
Here's the order, if you're interested:
http://www.holymyrrhbearers.com/aboutus.html

Just because you are a nun doesn't mean you can't remember what it is to be a woman, you know.
I didn't want to say anything before because I didn't want anyone to think they had to be "different" with me.
And I don't believe in the DP, unfortunatly.

[video=youtube;UAOxCqSxRD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOxCqSxRD0[/video]

Terribly sexy ;)

A musical genius who is much overlooked imo
[video=youtube;s5IyDILbeps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5IyDILbeps[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics