SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You went out searching for ice cream in your pajamas at midnight?

Will you be my best friend? :please: lol that's awesome!
:seeya:

Well, KCL! I'd be honored:seeya:

I did put a bra on, but yeah....flannel pj pants, tank top and flip flops. Off I went into the New Orleans night in search for Blue Belle because some wonderful websleuther here mentioned how wonderful Blue Belle Italian Creme Cake ice cream was! I HAD to get my hands on that stuff!!! You should have seen me going from corner store to corner store on a mission!

Baklava
2qmj5mq.jpg

Are you trying to make me barf up my dinner?? That looks like squirrel food. And I hate squirrels.

:D

I'd go with you on a desert crawl any day!

Have you ever done that? My best friend and I do... Just hit different restaurants for desert ... Hit two or three and have the nerve to call it "dinner" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's grab Gypsy Woman, our jammies and that's what I call a party. I'm in! :D

Are you trying to make me barf up my dinner?? That looks like squirrel food. And I hate squirrels.

Gasp! Hate squirrels?

Thud!

I used to think you were cool :(

:seeya:

Well, KCL! I'd be honored:seeya:

I did put a bra on, but yeah....flannel pj pants, tank top and flip flops. Off I went into the New Orleans night in search for Blue Belle because some wonderful websleuther here mentioned how wonderful Blue Belle Italian Creme Cake ice cream was! I HAD to get my hands on that stuff!!! You should have seen me going from corner store to corner store on a mission!

Well....have you ever found it? Yet? I must know!

Still on sleep paralysis duty but can't seem to get out of this forum....

Yes, it makes sense. To me, flan tastes like wet pudding.

Sick.

Gimme some chips and salsa.

Flan. Chips and salsa. Is there some association I'm missing? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The picture looks very very dry... Needs way more Greek honey

You're right...usually it's a lot more "glistening". Wow first time I've used that word in a sentence not during a Holiday season.

Gasp! Hate squirrels?

Thud!

I used to think you were cool :(

Do you hate my guts now?

They just scare me. They're like mice or rats with fluffy tails and mice and rats make me gag. They scare me because maybe they will jump on my head and eat my face off.

nite peeps...Linda, I have visions of 3 a.m. omelettes but gyros and baklava on the menu, too lol

Dr Drew talking about the girl Jackson attempting suicide and how they need to get her some treatment to save her, and then one of the THs on Dr Drew says....."Yeah, she is so young"
more or less implying that if she was older it would be ok if she offed herself.

Kind of a slip up by the TH.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Ok, it's too late at night to be cracking me up like this. I'll be up half the night having one of my giggling fits. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971