SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to guess, it would be near Carhenge.
6a00d8341c9c1053ef01156e3d762f970c-800wi

images

images

Where is this located, lil_buddy? :floorlaugh:

I kinda like Nurmi leaving his lounge chair to defend the fair maiden Willmont's reputation....

Roflmao!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He rarely got excited about anything but man when he talked about the prosecutor he was on fire!!!! Such fire and spirit! Must defend the lady's honor!

Oooh and the irony of Jenny whining about Juan's continued objections! That was just precious!

How about the part where the Judge seemed annoyed at the murderer's droning on and on to questions? lol

How about the part where the Judge seemed annoyed at the murderer's droning on and on to questions? lol

I missed that one!

Is there a thread now for this new released stuff?

:eek:fftobed: morning comes too early! G'nite to all the fine ladies here, and the gentlemen too (you too Sleuth ;) ). See ya later.

ETA: AGH - Didn't mean to imply you aren't a gentleman Sleuth. I meant you are included in that group. :banghead:

I missed that one!

Is there a thread now for this new released stuff?

"On Feb. 5, for example, it was Kirk Nurmi worrying that TV cameras showed Jodi Arias’ leg braces; in-custody defendants wear devices to prevent escapes. It was Stephens complaining about Arias’ long drawn-out answers to questions. "

I'm a stress "no-eater." If I'm stressed I'll lose 5 lbs in a week. Plus I have no sweet tooth whatsoever, so that helps. I'm a chip eater though. If I buy some I have my dd hide what's left in a place I can't find lol

Copier! ;)

I'm exactly the same way.

I'm going to bed with the Golden Girls.

(sorry I caused such "controversy" tonight. I did say "I'm a nun" in one post, but only meant it as a joke then. And then I decided to talk about my quest. Mistake, I guess. Didn't mean to bring anything contoversal up, tho'. Gotta learn from my mistakes.
Thanks to all for trying to straighten the poster on what I was saying. Anyhow.)

Goodnight and have fun.

Believe it or not, I don't really like baklava for baklava's sake...but I lurve this ice cream. Dear Lord, am I gonna turn this in to the treats thread?

I have no idea what baklava is. Note, I'm from "Nerd Town Central" so we don't get around much. ;)

I'm going to bed with the Golden Girls.

(sorry I caused such "controversy" tonight. I did say "I'm a nun" in one post, but only meant it as a joke then. And then I decided to talk about my quest. Mistake, I guess. Didn't mean to bring anything contoversal up, tho'. Gotta learn from my mistakes.
Thanks to all for trying to straighten the poster on what I was saying. Anyhow.)

Goodnight and have fun.

Don't apologies! I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation and found it very interesting! I learned something :) that's always good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member