SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, mine thinks I am a nut for being so into all of these cases. i guess it doesn't help that I interrogate him about bodies, cadaver dogs, decomposition, and whether he thinks I could ambush him, take him down and drag down a hall.:floorlaugh:

Hey! Killa from Manila! When Juan Martinez was in his prime asking yes or no questions...one night, I served my husband a new meal for dinner and it was GOOD. I asked him, "Is it good, Honey - Yes or No?" Husband replied, "You gave me too much".....I cut him off and said, "Was that my question?"

Oh, we are some mean Juanaritas, aren't we?

Oh - Just had to take my 500 mg Keflex for the every six hours - Who is going to remind me the next six hours? OMG

So you need to pick out an outfit to bring your new "baby" home "if they can find it, it's lost in transit..." this really is a mystery.
Ok, TenaciousD, this really is not funny.:wink:

I'm wondering if it's one of those "Real Baby" dolls, that look like the real thing?

That's all I've got...:scared:

I know what you mean. There's something special about our dogs, some more than others. I think it's because they are so innocent, they are so smart, they love us so unconditionally, and in many ways, they take on our human traits. So they become almost like people to us. Babies. Whatever it is, what you say makes me cry :cry:

Wish you knew that little Schnauzer - Man, I cannot even express how special he was. We know. It probably has something to do with me never being pregnant or having babies of my own. He was my baby...And he was mean and bossed me around :rockon:

Yeah!..Lurve Stevie Ray..
so much, I awoke from my coma to post.
Saw him in concert a month before the crash.

Theres a great band out there in the cosmos.
I better practice the cow-bell..
I think that spot may still be empty..

I highly recommend the documentary "Murder on a Sunday Morning" academy winning documentary (I believe it's on youtube) It takes place in Jacksonville, FL.

It helps balance perspective. (not saying you in particular need any perspective)

It really is a good movie, especially for this crowd. True-crime best documentary winner, can't beat it.

Thanks for this post....I am watching it now.!!

Good morning everyone. Looks like you all had lots of fun again.

Look what I found. More confused people:

Fluorescent light sound. It is so annoying - YouTube

:floorlaugh:

Reminds me of Tom Hanks in "Joe Versus the Volcano." He thought the fluorescent lights were making him sick. It doesn't say that in this clip, but you get a real feel for the torture that these lights were inflicting in this hellish space. They don't even seem to be shedding any light, but just giving it kind of a creepy yellow - NOISY - glow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLDMqPBeKQ

The Seacat trial looks interesting. That boy is a worse actor than Jodi Ann!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9545668&posted=1#post9545668

Seriously? Benadryl is very mild, so why not a glass of wine? Just curious. :seeya:

Because benadryl puts me to sleep. Just 1 will do it. I am afraid benadryl and wine would really knock me out and I do not like to mix a pill with any alcohol. That's just me. I have heard benadryl can either make you hyper or sleepy...me sleepy, very sleepy. I did sleep well last night. Sorry for the delay in answering.

I shouldn't be on here, I should be sleeping. But, I'm a mess.

I know it's overly dramatic and I know it's stupid but my son had his 8th grade "graduation" tonight. They had a mother/son dance....

He's just growing so fast and I only have four more years with him at home. How did 14 years go by this quickly? I love him and he's so funny and he makes me belly laugh every day. I can't imagine him not being here and being a man and not needing me anymore.

Again, I apologize. I'm being ridiculous and I don't know why I'm even posting this here... I guess cuz I feel comfortable.

Thanks for letting me vent. :( my eyes are going to be all puffy tomorrow from crying and I'm going to be SO ugly! Maybe I'll post a picture so you can all laugh at me.

Not to worry: Your son will always need you, no matter how old he gets. As he gets older, your relationship will change, yes, but it will blossom and develop many new aspects. And he will always appreciate that special meal that no one can make like Momma!

Hopeful, it's all good!! You're doing your job.

My baby boy graduated high school last weekend, had prom, and is now down the shore. I'm dying here!!!!

My daughter just finished her junior year in college, so next year dear hubby and I will be empty nesters!!

I been crying for a week!! I need a grand baby, lol!!

And yes....grands help a lot! You get to tell them all about their parent when he/she was little; you get to sugar them up and send them home; and you get to point out to your child that the very thing that he/she is fussing at his/her child for doing right now...they did when they were kids too! :floorlaugh: (I love it when my DS gets on to one of his kids for having to be told something more than once. I always take that opportunity to say, "So....how old will YOU be before I don't have to tell YOU something more than once?! lol)

But the best, most rewarding part of being a grand is watching your child be a parent. That's when you know you've done a good job; that's when you know that your child felt your love and is able to pass it forward.

Oh, Hopeful, I can't tell you how I identify with what you are going through. Seriously, my son is 28 years old and I still have empty next syndrome. And am in a rather consistent state of semi-depression. It seems ridiculous, I know, but being a mother was my whole life for so long. I was very involved with his life, even educationally, homeschooled him for four years as well.

Oh, sure, I at one time had what I thought was a career, worked as an RN. Then went back to school for yet another degree, thinking I would become a Psychologist /Counselor/ Social Worker. Yet, life intervened, and it didn't happen the way I had envisioned.

Now when I look back, being a mother to my son is all that really mattered. I would give nothing for that experience. Since, I have completely left my career behind and gave up on continuing my education. Why? At some poimt, I decided those things don't matter to me anymore. Am I wrong? I don't know.

But no, you're not being overly dramatic, our children do grow, so, so fast, and the years do go by so, so quickly. And we love our children with all our hearts, souls, and minds. All I can say is immerse yourself in every minute of their lives that you possibly can. Time is fleeting. :heart:

I'm 56 and JUST FINALLY finished my masters. So don't give up on your life or your career goals, NO MATTER WHAT AGE THE CALENDAR LAYS ON YOU!!! It's do-able!!! Start with one class in your area of interest, and I bet that old spark will come back. (My undergrad is in Social Work; we need all the good social workers we can get. Get into that classroom, Young Lady!!!)

I shouldn't be on here, I should be sleeping. But, I'm a mess.

I know it's overly dramatic and I know it's stupid but my son had his 8th grade "graduation" tonight. They had a mother/son dance....

He's just growing so fast and I only have four more years with him at home. How did 14 years go by this quickly? I love him and he's so funny and he makes me belly laugh every day. I can't imagine him not being here and being a man and not needing me anymore.

Again, I apologize. I'm being ridiculous and I don't know why I'm even posting this here... I guess cuz I feel comfortable.

Thanks for letting me vent. :( my eyes are going to be all puffy tomorrow from crying and I'm going to be SO ugly! Maybe I'll post a picture so you can all laugh at me.

I know the feeling! And I don't know that it will go away - mine hasn't. We just love our kids so much, and it's no wonder that we would be sad at being "without" them.

I love My Tee Mouse's advice. :smile:

As with everything else, we must make the best of things, or we'll go nuts. As my grown daughter said the other day...well, she didn't say it, but she sent a picture "When life gives you lemons...f yeah, lemons!" :rockon:

Here's the graphic - hope you get a kick out of it. I could only find the cleaner version. :seeya:

http://thenewsharingmachine.com/products/lemons-t-shirt

I have to say we don't normally cuss around each other, but our feelings for that tangy, tart, fresh lemon flavor is SO strong, the "stronger" word was more appropriate - and funnier. :blushing:

I'm 56 and JUST FINALLY finished my masters. So don't give up on your life or your career goals, NO MATTER WHAT AGE THE CALENDAR LAYS ON YOU!!! It's do-able!!! Start with one class in your area of interest, and I bet that old spark will come back. (My undergrad is in Social Work; we need all the good social workers we can get. Get into that classroom, Young Lady!!!)

That's awesome myteemouse! Congrats on getting your masters...

:party:

And yes....grands help a lot! You get to tell them all about their parent when he/she was little; you get to sugar them up and send them home; and you get to point out to your child that the very thing that he/she is fussing at his/her child for doing right now...they did when they were kids too! :floorlaugh: (I love it when my DS gets on to one of his kids for having to be told something more than once. I always take that opportunity to say, "So....how old will YOU be before I don't have to tell YOU something more than once?! lol)

But the best, most rewarding part of being a grand is watching your child be a parent. That's when you know you've done a good job; that's when you know that your child felt your love and is able to pass it forward.

I have 4 grown children. One still lives with us. I know it is just a matter of time before she leaves to go out on her own, after all she is 24. Fortunately, the rest live near by and I see them and my 6 grand children often. The portion I bolded is very true. It is a joy to watch your children parent their children.
When we are all together it is very noisy..good noise. Even though the kids are close by it is different in our home. Very, Very quiet. There was never a dull moment when all 4 girls lived in the house...but now we have sons. Hubby enjoys the male company.

My body wakes up every day at the same time whether I have to work or not. Going back to sleep...we have Pandora lullaby channel on.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members