SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens to me about once a year or so and it is very very scary. Now that I know what it is, it makes waking out of it a little easier but it's still scary going through it.

I've not be on the board for a bit and I'm sorry if this has already been posted (I have ton's on catching up to do :) ). I think this is what you are discussing:

Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for posting that Mare10. I just got caught up and see there's quite a few of us.

I've had sleep paralysis before and I agree it is very scary, especially the first time it happens.

It's been years since I've had a spell but there was a period for a few months a long time ago when it happened once avery couple of weeks...

The first time it happened, I KNEW I was awake and I COULD NOT move, not even to open my eyes...I thought for a second I had died until I heard someone in the next room on the phone.

When it happened...I would wake up, unable to move, joints began to tingle, suddenly could move...this happened over about 45-60 seconds for me.

Yes, it makes sense. To me, flan tastes like wet pudding.

Sick.

Gimme some chips and salsa.

BBM

Well, it is wet cuss 'tard, after all...

pal_flan.jpg

Thanks for posting that Mare10. I just got caught up and see there's quite a few of us.

I've had sleep paralysis before and I agree it is very scary, especially the first time it happens.

It's been years since I've had a spell but there was a period for a few months a long time ago when it happened once avery couple of weeks...

The first time it happened, I KNEW I was awake and I COULD NOT move, not even to open my eyes...I thought for a second I had died until I heard someone in the next room on the phone.

When it happened...I would wake up, unable to move, joints began to tingle, suddenly could move...this happened over about 45-60 seconds for me.

Yes, something similar, but not identical, was happening to the lying torture-murderess's auntie during the trial:

Auntyawn_zps76461d28.jpg
Twins_zps208ded22.jpg

BBM

Well, it is wet cuss 'tard, after all...

pal_flan.jpg

Call me weird, but I like flan.....and menudo, chorizo w/eggs and homemade tortillas, anything that's real Mexican food. Los Olivas in Old Town Scottsdale had the best! I don't even know if they're still around.

Call me weird, but I like flan.....and menudo, chorizo w/eggs and homemade tortillas, anything that's real Mexican food. Los Olivas in Old Town Scottsdale had the best! I don't even know if they're still around.

YES!! It's the best still there. I moved from Old Town to North Scottsdale 2 years ago ... I was delighted to find Los Olivos NORTE up north here ...Just as awesome...! We go every week for our fix.

YES!! It's the best still there. I moved from Old Town to North Scottsdale 2 years ago ... I was delighted to find Los Olivos NORTE up north here ...Just as awesome...! We go every week for our fix.

My hub loves flan, and authentic Mexican food, he says you have to find a taqueria or small hole in the wall for really good mexican, I don't eat hot foods so if he hits those spots, it's on his lunch time.

I just finished boiling down the juices of two grapefruits and two pomegranates with a little sugar and corn syrup and finished with a drop of vanilla to smooth off the tart corners, what will I do with this manna from heaven? Maybe add some to a barbeque sauce for ribs and chicken? A fruity vinaigrette? Make a dessert with this and some chocolate? The possibilitieas seem endless. :blushing:

Why haven't they released more sidebars??

Come on! It's slow in here. We need some fodder. And I have no patience.

My hub loves flan, and authentic Mexican food, he says you have to find a taqueria or small hole in the wall for really good mexican, I don't eat hot foods so if he hits those spots, it's on his lunch time.

I just finished boiling down the juices of two grapefruits and two pomegranates with a little sugar and corn syrup and finished with a drop of vanilla to smooth off the tart corners, what will I do with this manna from heaven? Maybe add some to a barbeque sauce for ribs and chicken? A fruity vinaigrette? Make a dessert with this and some chocolate? The possibilitieas seem endless. :blushing:

One sweetened reduction indeed!

so i've been thinking, maybe juan will bring dr. demarte on to discuss the fact that she also had diagnosed jodi with anti social personality disorder. i guess this couldn't be discussed because it was beyond the scope of rebuttal, or maybe my mind is all over the place. either way, he needs someone on there to state that she CAN NOT be rehabilitated

Didn't dr. Demarte, and the blonde lady -sorry i forget her name- who JM had last both indicate that while her results were able to be used they also indicated quite a bit of malingering? I think even Dr. G for the DT said that.

So the DT needs to stop saying she is mental, and let it be noted that JM was making the point that she is a liar, her results whether they say PTSD, BPD, GOD, she LIES and even her test results are suspect.

I don't know if you could ever get a true diagnosis with a psycho/sociopath

Why haven't they released more sidebars??

Come on! It's slow in here. We need some fodder. And I have no patience.

There's 400 questions out there just waiting to make us laugh until we pee! All they are showing us is video of the stack of papers. :banghead:

OMG I have been reading you guys' posts and I had this exact thing happen twice ! It was early in the am, my husband getting ready for work, and I was awake in my mind, but absolutely could not move a thing. I was trying to stop panic from taking over, but it was as though a weight was pressing down on my chest, I was in a waterbed and I swear I felt the mattress raising up all around me as I was being pushed down into the bed. I tell you I felt like I was screaming at the top of my lungs my husband name, and right before he opened the bedroom door he heard me and turned around and said did you say something !!! I don't remember clearly when I could speak, maybe when he came over to me, I know tears were coming out of both eyes and the awful thing was later when I said to him, didn't you hear me scream your name, he said it was a whisper and that he had barely heard me until he was about to open the bedroom door to leave. That was the most frightening thing ever in my life. I had it again a second time, when I was in the hospital after a surgery. It was a nurse I wastrying to make notice taht I was trying to get her attention...she finally noticed and said she just heard an airy sound come from me. That was not nearly as scary or last as long as the first time but still it is a panic. What if anything do you guys know about this ? Or have you read somewhere ? Sorry, to intrude but I just couldn't believe someone was talking about this exact thing that I had. TIA for any info

This used to happen to me a lot when I was younger, now it's rather rare but still happens. The scariest, most recent one for me was when I dreamed someone was in my house, and I'm aware of it and know what's going on, and trying so hard to yell at them to get out, trying so hard to get out of bed but I can't, and my mouth moves but no sounds come out of my mouth. It's like I'm paralyzed. With me it's always been a lucid dream, which feels real and is very scary. It seems to always happen right before I wake up in the morning and spooks me for a while after.

Oh chorizo and eggs...sometimes with beans and homemade tortillas....sigh....drool......I hate dieting...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The first tropical storm of the season, ANDREA, is in FL - be careful if you're in that area. Hurricane season is coming and I'm in the path - SC coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024