Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no BB code?? It says "Album Cover"? Did I do something wrong? :scared:

I remember there was a time where kids didn't know what an album was. I asked my son to go get that box of albums and he looked puzzled and asked what the heck is an album. Glad the word made a comeback don't feel so old.

Sounds like your allergic to the dye, If I were you I would pass on the dye next time. Was it an open MRI those seem to work better for people with claustrophobia?

It was a long time ago - I'm thinking 1985? My ob/gyn had given me a Depo Provera shot to treat my endometriosis and two days later my hands went numb and I called my doctor.
She thought I had had a stroke and sent me to a neurologist and he performed every test that was available at that time, culminating with the MRI.
By process of elimination, the neurologist diagnosed me with a migraine disorder and I've learned to live with a numb left side following my migraines.

I saw a billboard for a stand-up MRI the other day. I think I could handle that but I don't ever want that dye any where near me. Do they still use dyes?

It was a long time ago - I'm thinking 1985? My ob/gyn had given me a Depo Provera shot to treat my endometriosis and two days later my hands went numb and I called my doctor.
She thought I had had a stroke and sent me to a neurologist and he performed every test that was available at that time, culminating with the MRI.
By process of elimination, the neurologist diagnosed me with a migraine disorder and I've learned to live with a numb left side following my migraines.

I saw a billboard for a stand-up MRI the other day. I think I could handle that but I don't ever want that dye any where near me. Do they still use dyes?

Yes they do and I'm allergic. Stand up MRI wow I didn't know about that one. Hope your doing better sounds like you went through a heck of a time.

Never mind
picture.php
. I hope this works. This is a picture of The Queen. I call her "raccoon".

Did I do good???

Zimmerman is best left up to the mods...since the whole forum got shut down last year. Only they should be starting threads or re opening the forum on this case because of all the ugliness that went on.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Just as background for the newbies. This site is primarily known for moderation and being known as a victim friendly site. In my opinion only, this case was last year seen by management as a hornets nest! For those who are on the threads at the time know what I am talking about. It was going to be impossible to moderate and a lot of banning and timeouts.

Keeping strongly to their culture of being a victim friendly site, they decided to take it down.

I, for one, applaud their decision and hope they do not put it back up. And I want to thank again the moderators for all that they do as volunteers for us all.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I just gotta say how happy I am to see that prisoner 2013 thread has went from about 900 viewers a day to around 70 and nobodies really talking about her. I love it. Wonder if she realizes yet, we were only watching to see her fry.

The hummers are delightful.
You should see them fight at the feeders- they are funny little birds. I miss them when they leave in the Fall.

Thanks to all for your feedback. I'll go back to sugar and water. :seeya:

Ours winter over!

Just as background for the newbies. This site is primarily known for moderation and being known as a victim friendly site. In my opinion only, this case was last year seen by management as a hornets nest! Keeping strongly to their culture of being a victim friendly site, they decided to take it down.

I, for one, applaud their decision and hope they do not put it back up.

I totally agree with you, ATL.

Since I no longer have TV can someone explain briefly what is going on with Jodi now claiming mental illness or is this just the left over remnants of her unscrupulous defense team using it in their final closing argument(s)? TIA

Yes they do and I'm allergic. Stand up MRI wow I didn't know about that one. Hope your doing better sounds like you went through a heck of a time.

Thank you. I'm good for now!

(I might be the only woman in the world who was thrilled to go through a very early menopause.)

Marlap, I, too, had a hard time with the MRI. I took half a Xanax and put on an eye mask. I didn't even look at the machine, the worker walked me in. Worked like a charm!!

Good luck and I hope mom is ok.

Me too they always give me something before CT scan or MRI

Just as background for the newbies. This site is primarily known for moderation and being known as a victim friendly site. In my opinion only, this case was last year seen by management as a hornets nest! For those who are on the threads at the time know what I am talking about. It was going to be impossible to moderate and a lot of banning and timeouts.

Keeping strongly to their culture of being a victim friendly site, they decided to take it down.

I, for one, applaud their decision and hope they do not put it back up. And I want to thank again the moderators for all that they do as volunteers for us all.

It is a high interest and high profile trial and it is possible they will. Every trial has ugliness....and this site has survived ugly trials before. If they do open it, all who don't wish to participate will be welcome to avoid it if they wish, just like any other forum or thread aeound here.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

That doesn't make any sense for anyone watching the Seacat trial. They won't show his face on the stand , but they're showing pictures of him and his dead wife?

There's no BB code?? It says "Album Cover"? Did I do something wrong? :scared:

Nope, you haven't done anything wrong. Just click okay or click the thumbnail image. The next page will be the one with BB Code at the bottom. You can do this! :) courage!

I am new to WS and am unsure where post this question. Can anyone tell me why WS
is not covering the Zimmerman trial?

I absolutely am terrified of eye doctors. The last and only interaction I've ever had with one was when I stuck my plastic badge from a trade show into my eyes as I was taking off my lanyard.

My eye swelled up like I was Michael Tyson after a fight with a TKO in the eye. I flew home to Atlanta from Las Vegas to see an eye doctor that was recommended. I was so anxiety prone about him manipulating my eye that I asked the nurse to hold my hand. The nurse looked at the doctor to question him like WTF .. and the doctor said she is serious, hold her hand! lol . This happened for about 6 more visits as the injury created " recurrent corneal erosion" that reoccurred every 6 months like clockwork for 3 years. It makes bedridden and you cannot open either eye for 3 days as it feels every time you blink that there is hundreds of pieces of glass in your eyes ! That my fellow Cougars, makes it really suck to be single and not have an in-house care taker.

I can do a dentist easily but I never want to go to another eye doctor exam again. EVER! I need to go and get glasses but I am too scared now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member