SIDEBAR #12- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious!

ETA: The Dr. Drew thing with Mark and the red headed lady.

TCM memorial on for Esther Williams.
When did she die? I liked her in the movies. RIP

She died today at 91. Diane Sawyer showed a clip from an interview with Esther from just a few years ago and she looked 20 years younger than she really was.

Ok you guys PLEASE do not get mad at me ...But the Mods have their reason about the Zimmerman case and not having a thread ... please be careful and don't get this one closed please .....

As the days tic by to her status conference, C.M. is jonesing for crayons or chalk, so as to amuse herself with her irrepressible talent. Somehow, she will get her hands on the requisite sticks. Trivial, but that's her preoccupation.

watching HLN.

I like Juror #6, Diane Schwartz.

I like Horace Finklestein.

I do not like Jodi.

Originally Posted by YESorNO
Evening GS

Rained all day here also, I like rain- good day to kick back and relax. The rain is so calming and makes everything clean again.

I think the rain makes me hungry !! I have been eating off and on all day like the rain ...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211432"]Trial Sidebar audio, transcripts released! *Discuss here* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

finally, a trial sidebar thread for the sidebar releases!!

thanks, mods!

Also Fl juries are no different than California juries or Arizona juries. Being a juror is not easy. It's like being on this board and nobody agrees with you. It is like 12 angry men, once they talked it out and realized how many facts were wrong they had to vote not guilty.

I highly recommend the documentary "Murder on a Sunday Morning" academy winning documentary (I believe it's on youtube) It takes place in Jacksonville, FL.

It helps balance perspective. (not saying you in particular need any perspective)

It really is a good movie, especially for this crowd. True-crime best documentary winner, can't beat it.

Ok you guys PLEASE do not get mad at me ...But the Mods have their reason about the Zimmerman case and not having a thread ... please be careful and don't get this one closed please .....

Exactly. That case shouldn't be mentioned at all, unless WS decides to open up a thread. :twocents:

For mollyf...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyaK3jo4Sl4"]The Dead Milkmen - Punk Rock Girl HD - YouTube[/ame]

I highly recommend the documentary "Murder on a Sunday Morning" academy winning documentary (I believe it's on youtube) It takes place in Jacksonville, FL.

It helps balance perspective. (not saying you in particular need any perspective)

It really is a good movie, especially for this crowd. True-crime best documentary winner, can't beat it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTZBa2OdGo"]Murder On A Sunday Morning - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

What gets me is the light of the photocopier. I absolutely can't look at that flash of light. :scared::scared:

Come sit by me Gauntlet. That also freaks me right the eff out. Also? I just opened a bottle if wine and I'll share. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap