DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;u9Gj7NK5ygw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Gj7NK5ygw[/video]

Watch that mouth drop

:floorlaugh:

I just put on a pot. Im thinking about baking a cake. Not sure yet.

Thank you for reminding me of the frozen tiramisu in the fridge! Lets just stay up all night eating and drinking stuff we are not supposed to! :floorlaugh: Are we all really having an ambian sleep walk right now?:scared:

Im going back and forth from this forum to the long island serial killer forum. I know the area where the bodies were found. A killer still on the loose.

Thank you for reminding me of the frozen tiramisu in the fridge! Lets just stay up all night eating and drinking stuff we are not supposed to! :floorlaugh: Are we all really having an ambian sleep walk right now?:scared:

Im eating pineapples.

And you don't inhale them? So what do they do? Just curious if they relax you to help you sleep.

Because it gives me a reason to go outside... also, the flavor is good. I inhale other products. lol

:scared: Now it's pouring rain ... although the sound of rain is soothing.

I am definitely a night owl. I practically rule the night. I love to stay up all night and then crawl in bed as the sun comes up when hubby is getting up to start the day. . Then I sleep till noon.

Did everyone leave? I am a night - owl too but would rather not be.

Is anyone here going to watch the George Z trial till we get started here again?

IMO one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs ever. (By the way: It's a song about a very real love story...it's a song about love that died...and they both lived to sing about it):

[video=youtube;L9nLY1jeR3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9nLY1jeR3E[/video]

Morning everyone,

Hope the coffee is hot and the Monday flies by...

I really would settle for 5 hours at the point I'm at....in a row preferably :facepalm:
oh well...sending good sleep vibes out across all WS boudoirs this evening:seeya:

Seguek9, I hope you don't see this because you are sound asleep and snug as a bug in a rug...

Morning everyone,

Hope the coffee is hot and the Monday flies by...

Seguek9, I hope you don't see this because you are sound asleep and snug as a bug in a rug...

Coffee is piping hot, and there's some semi-homemade mincemeat pie on the counter, if anyone wants a piece...:seeya: Morning!

goodmorning everyone!!!!! hope you all had a wonderful weekend. it's raining here which is my favorite weather, so I"ll be inside doing art projects with the kids for Father's Day... any military wives out there have any ideas on something i can send that's easy? I was thinking hand prints of both kids to go along with their cards.

picture.php

Morning everyone.
Hope your morning is good.
Mine, so far, is blah. It's raining again (and I just put my ark away from when it rained for 3 days. Rain 3 days, sun for 1, then rain again. Mud season.).
I do like rain, but it's hard to garden in the rain. And now all the slugs and snails will come out in numbers. I hate them, but I murder them with a spray bottle of ammonia and water (and then I feel bad for them).
Decaf coffee is on and I have some cereal with bananas and cold milk if anyone wants.
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member