Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: (((Marlap)))

I have a funny boss story for you!

Just a quick bit of back story... I'm 89 % sure my boss is a sociopath. I'm in HR so he stresses me out with some of his antics. I used to have extreme anxiety driving. Many friends think its a treat to see me go off at other drivers. I don't wave the bird, but I have many catch phrases and curses...almost like Tourette's but not quite. My most infamous curse was for drivers that cut me off. Yes, the infamous azz cancer curse! You have to point at the person and only say azz cancer! There are several reasons why I don't do it much any more, but I had nearly forgotten about it.

This morning my boss came into my office and seriously asked me "when you get really mad at me...do you wish azz cancer on me." I don't lol very often but I had to break it to him that that only works when I'm driving, and that he has reached the age that he really needs to get his first colonoscopy! :seeya:

That's hysterical! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

You put things in perspective for me. I thought I was having a bad day because the SPURS lost to Miami in the NBA Finals last night. :doh:

I was feeling so proud of myself because I "endured" that loss without a cigarette. (It's been one whole week now.)

That's awesome Dani...a whole week! :balloons:

Don't worry, the Spurs will school Miami on Sunday just like the did in game three...

I can feeeeeeeeeeel it

That's hysterical! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Well yesterday I was 99% sure he was a sociopath, but after today I don't think many of sociopaths would be able to worry that their hr person could put a curse on them! :seeya:

Well yesterday I was 99% sure he was a sociopath, but after today I don't think many of sociopaths would be able to worry that their hr person could put a curse on them! :seeya:

It's really interesting how many non criminal sociopaths there are...

I mean everybody has moods and pets and stamps, but some people just don't have empathy....

At all...period. We all know them, or suspect we do...

Srsly tho. The last stanza is basically saying that the singer wants Jodi to make a beeline into his arms if released from prison, right? Like a proposition?

:laughcry:

The thing is, if that ever happens, will he live to talk (sing) about it?

Marlap, was it you that recommended beautiful creatures?

I watched the other night and it is really good!

I'm trying, but can't really feel a lot of sympathy for Patty(?) Jodi's friend. She went on tv, sold pictures and granted interviews to anyone who would put her on tv. JM would not have interviewed her if the girl had not volunteered to be a witness.

I DO understand that she is scared now, but she's the one who put herself in the position.

DEAL WITH IT!

Am I the only ine who thought she sounded completely lit in that interview?

Am I the only ine who thought she sounded completely lit in that interview?

She sounded and acted completely on something especially in the Dateline ep as well. I do not normally go around saying stuff like that about ppl unless I am fairly certain...I have seen way too many detox pts.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

She sounded and acted completely on something especially in the Dateline ep as well. I do not normally go around saying stuff like that about ppl unless I am fairly certain...I have seen way too many detox pts.

Remember she had to plead the fifth when Martinez was questioning her about prior drug use and possible fraud.

Hey! Let us dissect this motion by the defense:

http://www.kpho.com/category/265947/motion-for-delay-in

I asked about this in our legal thread - Please do go up and check how AZ Lawyer responded.

If the Judge to were grant this motion, what would keep the DT from accepting new cases and scheduling with their clients in the future? It could be never ending. Is there not something in AZ law that would hold these attorneys to stay with CMA and on schedule?

So Nurmi wants the court to consider the schedule of counsel. What about the schedule of Juan Martinez?

Says Mr. Nurmi will be "Out of the Office" Wed 7/3 to Fri 7/12. Again Wed 7/13 to Sat 7/30.

Ms. Willmott will be "Out of the Office" Mon 7/8 to Mon 7/15. Again Fri 7/26 to Mon 7/29.

Ms. Willmott has Four (4) MATTERS (whatever that is) that are "set for trial" (when, we do not know).

Maybe someone here has the ability to find out when these attorneys agreed to represent in these cases?

I just have zero trust in the DT and know they are just trying to delay, delay, delay maybe in hopes that the Alexander family will give up.

She was stoned! :floorlaugh:

What was really telling is how she started crying on the phone with JVM and said something like, "you never would have known" speaking of how she never knew it was in her (CMA) to kill like she did...That, IMO, was VERY telling.

Ask her bangs...they posted earlier

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

:floorlaugh: Ask "Her Bangs" - Too funny - I even went up to the legal thread and said that some "Star" on TV was trying to say that CMA might end up in some posh mental ward instead of death row (that was NG). Ridiculous of course. HLN is really getting disgusting although I admit I still watch Dr. Drew for entertainment purposes...

You put things in perspective for me. I thought I was having a bad day because the SPURS lost to Miami in the NBA Finals last night. :doh:

I was feeling so proud of myself because I "endured" that loss without a cigarette. (It's been one whole week now.)

You deserve a huge pat on the back "dani". I quite smoking in 1980 and decided to take a few puffs in 2009 ... well the bad news is that I got hooked again ... the good news is that I quit again a year later and I swear I will never ... ever ... ever ... take so much as a puff or sniff ever again.

I know you are going through the hardest part right now ... but stay focused because you will be very happy to get rid of this unhealthy, anti-social activity .... you are gonna feel soooooooooo much better and it gives you a whole new attitude on life ... more positive, energetic and just plain feeling better.

Good for you Dani .... give yourself a little gift at the end of each week or two ... whatever makes you feel good (new pair of shoes etc). Kinda helps to have something to shoot for ... a goal, so to speak. Good luck and congratulations on your first week. It gets easier with each week ... by the 3rd week, it's almost not in your thinking (all day, every day) ... just sprints in and out now and again. That's just my experience :seeya:

:floorlaugh: Ask "Her Bangs" - Too funny - I even went up to the legal thread and said that some "Star" on TV was trying to say that CMA might end up in some posh mental ward instead of death row (that was NG). Ridiculous of course. HLN is really getting disgusting although I admit I still watch Dr. Drew for entertainment purposes...

LOL I saw that....I am laughing because state hospitals are nowhere near like that. Legally insane/guilty but insane/sex offenders don't go to places like Passages Malibu or anything (just talking, obviously everyone knows this). Crimeny just put her away already lol.

[video=youtube;IBcDEmNDYW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBcDEmNDYW8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members