Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Let us dissect this motion by the defense:

http://www.kpho.com/category/265947/motion-for-delay-in

I asked about this in our legal thread - Please do go up and check how AZ Lawyer responded.

If the Judge to were grant this motion, what would keep the DT from accepting new cases and scheduling with their clients in the future? It could be never ending. Is there not something in AZ law that would hold these attorneys to stay with CMA and on schedule?

So Nurmi wants the court to consider the schedule of counsel. What about the schedule of Juan Martinez?

Says Mr. Nurmi will be "Out of the Office" Wed 7/3 to Fri 7/12. Again Wed 7/13 to Sat 7/30.

Ms. Willmott will be "Out of the Office" Mon 7/8 to Mon 7/15. Again Fri 7/26 to Mon 7/29.

Ms. Willmott has Four (4) MATTERS (whatever that is) that are "set for trial" (when, we do not know).

Maybe someone here has the ability to find out when these attorneys agreed to represent in these cases?

I just have zero trust in the DT and know they are just trying to delay, delay, delay maybe in hopes that the Alexander family will give up.

Here's the July 2013 calendar with Nurmi & JW's out of office schedule:

attachment.php

Attachments

• JA July2013.jpg
    JA July2013.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 600
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus"]David Bowie/China Girl[/ame]

https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/documents/files/CrimeVictimsRightsLaws_0.pdf

The Alexanders are allowed under this law a speedy process, regardless of what vacations or other court cases the attorneys may have scheduled...

Snip:

#10 of page 7 of 63:

"10.
To a speedy trial or disposition and prompt and final conclusion of the case after the conviction and
sentence."

Even though no sentence yet, the words "a speedy trial" are there...JMO

Here's the July 2013 calendar with Nurmi & JW's out of office schedule:

attachment.php

Thanks for the visual - How convenient, hah?

Quester - Can a person screenshot a twitter and hang onto it as a saved file somewhere for say until 6/21 and then release it?

We work as a team here and there is a method to my madness. If so, I will PM you the twitter from this girl because I am "paint" challenged.....:seeya:

Where are the usual nightly insomniacs? I miss y'all ! :seeya:

Thanks for the visual - How convenient, hah?

Quester - Can a person screenshot a twitter and hang onto it as a saved file somewhere for say until 6/21 and then release it?

We work as a team here and there is a method to my madness. If so, I will PM you the twitter from this girl because I am "paint" challenged.....:seeya:

Sure, no problem.

Good Night Friends - I have to re-train myself to normal sleeping hours for a few days...

https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/documents/files/CrimeVictimsRightsLaws_0.pdf

The Alexanders are allowed under this law a speedy process, regardless of what vacations or other court cases the attorneys may have scheduled...

Snip:

#10 of page 7 of 63:

"10.
To a speedy trial or disposition and prompt and final conclusion of the case after the conviction and
sentence."

Even though no sentence yet, the words "a speedy trial" are there...JMO

Thank you

Dear Jodi, I will do what it takes to set you free.
And you're one of the best things to happen to me.

So screw the appellate attorney
All you need is me, singing off-key....

:tyou:
I'll be here all week, folks!

Did you guys see this, someone has put together some of Travis's writings into a PDF

ETA: I removed the link .. it's his writings but there's something 'off' about the whole thing :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member