SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things murderer Arias will never get to do again...

- walk on the beach

-see the sunset

-see the stars (unless some jail bird smokes her in the head)

-order pizza

-order Chinese food

-pick out her own clothes

-lay in the grass

-hear the birds sing

-drive a car

-go for a walk

-stand in the rain

-go swimming

Please add to the list...

-raid the fridge in the middle of the night

-sit by the fireplace with a good book

Just dropping in to see if anything new has happened.

Its been nice to not be tied up with the Jodi drama lately.

Spent another lovely day with my adorable sweet hubby and tomorrow our children are giving him a father's day cookout with family and friends attending. Yippee! I don't have to cook.:D

Be back later on tomorrow.....

I sure will be glad when the next hearing is held though.

The Alexander family deserves to have the sentencing phase expedited.

:seeya:

- walk on the beach

-see the sunset

-order pizza

-order Chinese food

-lay in the grass

-hear the birds sing

-drive a car

-go for a walk

-stand in the rain

-go swimming

Find jean knight on YouTube

Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff - YouTube

I am watching the Nancy Grace Special she did at Estrella. Wow. It is really good. It kinda helps with the back stories on how some women get to jail. Did anyone else find it interesting?

Just dropping in to see if anything new has happened.

Its been nice to not be tied up with the Jodi drama lately.

Spent another lovely day with my adorable sweet hubby and tomorrow our children are giving him a father's day cookout with family and friends attending. Yippee! I don't have to cook.:D

Be back later on tomorrow.....

I sure will be glad when the next hearing is held though.

The Alexander family deserves to have the sentencing phase expedited.

:seeya:

Have fun at the cookout!

-raid the fridge in the middle of the night

-sit by the fireplace with a good book
Spend Father's Day with her Dad.

-Use a remote control.

WagaraTapaTalk

I am watching the Nancy Grace Special she did at Estrella. Wow. It is really good. It kinda helps with the back stories on how some women get to jail. Did anyone else find it interesting?

Hi Zuri. :seeya:

I'm watching it too. Those women really are taking responsibility...

- walk on the beach

-see the sunset

-order pizza

-order Chinese food

-lay in the grass

-hear the birds sing

-drive a car

-go for a walk

-stand in the rain

-go swimming

First of all she is a ward of the state and is no longer considered a name she is a number and since I don't know her number I call her prisoner 2013. Go on a date, barbeque, have a party, go on vacation, own her own home. Was it really worth it prisoner 2013 to lose all these things just so you could get your way?

Yeah and even so, that one woman was talking about how many times she'd been in and out...

I've been hoping to see it but always miss it. So many of these women are not rehabilitated until they get older, because they don't learn any skills in there. They just do their time and go back to the same crowd. It's like a revolving door for them.

Yes, that's just what she called it...a revolving door for many of them

Hi Zuri. :seeya:

I'm watching it too. Those women really are taking responsibility...

:seeya: I actually feel kinda bad listening to some of their stories. It serves as a reminder how blessed I am. Nice to see ya! :seeya:

Oh I got one go to an all male review. I saw Magic Mike the other night, man that guy can dance. What a body. Even Mathew looked good he's in his 40's right?

:seeya: I actually feel kinda bad listening to some of their stories. It serves as a reminder how blessed I am. Nice to see ya! :seeya:

Yeah, so sad....the woman talking about the constant abandonment in her childhood .....then she abandoned her kids...was heartbreaking

I'm so ashamed of myself. I've jumped on the 50 Shades of Grey bandwagon :facepalm: I finished the first one a few days ago and just bought the 2nd book.

I'm not impressed with the writing but embarrassingly intrigued by the storyline.

ha, ha....been there done that!

i think its easy to get caught up in it. its interesting, fun and escapist....what's not to like :lol:

whats crazy to me is how it all came about, and how successful the author has become. and by successful i mean earning loads and loads of money!!! she is not a great writer at all....and it becomes glaringly apparent as the books go on. i will say however, that at the end of book 3 she adds a little backstory piece and she redeems herself big time!

Oh I got one go to an all male review. I saw Magic Mike the other night, man that guy can dance. What a body. Even Mathew looked good he's in his 40's right?

Nom. That's all I can say. Ask me about any character and all I will say is "nom"

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

OMG, now i feel all kinds of pervy.....i just admitted to 50 shades of grey, and bang i see your post, and i just watched this last week :lol:

my friend and i became convinced toward the end that the dancing was done by a body double....not saying what's his name can't move, but c'mon....i don't think that was ALL him :lol:

i couldn't really tell if the movie had any redeeming qualities b/c for some really strange reason, no matter how much i increased the volume on my TV i couldn't hear the dialogue! my friend had the same problem...not sure if it was an on demand issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe