SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so sad....the woman talking about the constant abandonment in her childhood .....then she abandoned her kids...was heartbreaking

I agree. So sad. The cycle continues for her, now her children. After listening so far, I know I would not survive prison. Their environment is non existent. Sterile. Harsh. Sensory deprivation at its finest.

I am watching the Nancy Grace Special she did at Estrella. Wow. It is really good. It kinda helps with the back stories on how some women get to jail. Did anyone else find it interesting?

I enjoyed it. It is rough because I work with women who are revolving still....seemingly unable to break the.cycle they have learned. I think many ppl in prison aren't the JA's of the world or any other high profile.criminal. I have been privileged to meet some people who did their time and work hard to keep life straight....but many times people just don't get it together. I am rambling and I don't know what my point was anymore lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I enjoyed it. It is rough because I work with women who are revolving still....seemingly unable to break the.cycle they have learned. I think many ppl in prison aren't the JA's of the world or any other high profile.criminal. I have been privileged to meet some people who did their time and work hard to keep life straight....but many times people just don't get it together. I am rambling and I don't know what my point was anymore lol

Actually, you made perfect sense. I rarely worked with prisoners when they came into the ER. I certainly never saw their environment. I am impressed with what you do. You must be incredibly strong. :seeya:

:seeya: I actually feel kinda bad listening to some of their stories. It serves as a reminder how blessed I am. Nice to see ya! :seeya:

Ya the prison system is big business, especially now with the privatized ones. Some of these people can be saved but very few people care. They just want them do their time and if they get in trouble again oh well. It is really so sad. To see someone so young thrown behind bars and their life is ruined because when they get out no one wants to hire a convicted felon, or give someone a who has served time get a second chance.

I took my 2 cop trained German Shepherds to the dog park where they can run and swim in the pond. Normally I don't go on weekends because the park gets crowded by the pond. Some man was there with his German Shepherd that kept going after my male who is neutered and just turned one. I mean this dog had hackles up, snarling and baring teeth. I moved my dogs away as they were not paying this aggressive dog any mind, but this dog kept following us. I finally yelled at the man that the situation was gonna escalate and he needed to leash his dog. He just looked at me and his wife told him to do it. Goodness, that could have been bad. My female would have torn that aggressive dog a new one if that dog had attacked a member of her pack. Does anyone else do dog parks?

Things murderer Arias will never get to do again...

- walk on the beach

-see the sunset

-see the stars (unless some jail bird smokes her in the head)

-order pizza

-order Chinese food

-pick out her own clothes

-lay in the grass

-hear the birds sing

-drive a car

-go for a walk

-stand in the rain

-go swimming

Please add to the list...

Have a cold beer on a hot, summer day
Snuggle in her bed at night with her fur baby
Sit on a patio with a good book
Lay out by the pool/on a beach

OMG, now i feel all kinds of pervy.....i just admitted to 50 shades of grey, and bang i see your post, and i just watched this last week :lol:

my friend and i became convinced toward the end that the dancing was done by a body double....not saying what's his name can't move, but c'mon....i don't think that was ALL him :lol:

i couldn't really tell if the movie had any redeeming qualities b/c for some really strange reason, no matter how much i increased the volume on my TV i couldn't hear the dialogue! my friend had the same problem...not sure if it was an on demand issue?

I'm not sure if he did all the dancing either, but whoever it was very good, When I can't understand or hear what they are saying i go right to closed caption. It really helps me,Well talk soon gotta walk the dogs. Be back soon if not talk tomorrow or soon oh Happy Fathers day guys.

Have a cold beer on a hot, summer day
Snuggle in her bed at night with her fur baby
Sit on a patio with a good book
Lay out by the pool/on a beach

So these are just some of my favorite things, but I think we can scratch off the snuggling with fur babies for JA. We all know how she treats animals. :facepalm: Oops.

Speaking of Springsteen....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQpW9XRiyM"]Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days - YouTube[/ame]

Great song. You sound really down. What would help? :seeya:

Aww, that's so sweet! I'm ok, just having a pity party tonight. Petty dating stuff, anxiety, just silly stuff. Thank you so much :)

Actually, you made perfect sense. I rarely worked with prisoners when they came into the ER. I certainly never saw their environment. I am impressed with what you do. You must be incredibly strong. :seeya:

Well I have worked only with former, not current-except for the juvie stint. Active inmates go to a diff hospital for treatment....I get the ones.who are on the outside or in between stints.You are kind to say that but I am not sure what I am. I think I do ok usually...but I guess it is because I don't care how people act or what they say to me because I am used to ickiness. Threaten me, scream at me, be abusive...I don't care....I am used to it. I lived with it somewhat growing up, definitely lived in an unhappy marriage, so I guess its just my niche...these are the people I fit in with and I know how to deal with them. A lot of it comes down just to.treating others the way you'd want to be treated. If you are going to be rude and disrespectful deliberately (when I have treated you with courtesy) and act entitled you aren't going to get my attention. You try your best to be decent even though you are vomiting everywhere and your hallucinations tell you that I am broadcasting radio signals from China, I will hold that barf bucket and give you blankets and find the nurse to get you your meds and reassure you that you are safe and I will try to keep my radio signals down.

This fun, feel good song reminds me of my visits to the basement (chat)...Always have a great time monkeying around down there!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0FUvLfxyp0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0FUvLfxyp0[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3-_omoYPsI"]Kenny Chesney - Old Blue Chair - YouTube[/ame]

Well I have worked only with former, not current-except for the juvie stint. You are kind to say that but I am not sure what I am. I think I do ok usually...but I guess it is because I don't care how people act or what they say to me because I am used to ickiness. Threaten me, scream at me, be abusive...I don't care....I am used to it. I lived with it somewhat growing up, definitely lived in an unhappy marriage, so I guess its just my niche...these are the people I fit in with and I know how to deal with them. A lot of it comes down just to.treating others the way you'd want to be treated. If you are going to be rude and disrespectful deliberately (when I have treated you with courtesy) and act entitled you aren't going to get my attention. You try your best to be decent even though you are vomiting everywhere and your hallucinations tell you that I am broadcasting radio signals from China, I will hold that barf bucket and give you blankets and find the nurse to get you your meds and reassure you that you are safe and I will try to keep my radio signals down.

I think you are incredibly courageous and IMO, you do care. You just happen to get ppl other ppl don't get. I think experiences make us who we are, good and bad. You sound incredibly compassionate and you have a great deal of empathy.

Aww, that's so sweet! I'm ok, just having a pity party tonight. Petty dating stuff, anxiety, just silly stuff. Thank you so much :)

Ok, unleash the mamas who have been there done that. You sound kinda blue. Do share if you want.

Well I have worked only with former, not current-except for the juvie stint. Active inmates go to a diff hospital for treatment....I get the ones.who are on the outside or in between stints.You are kind to say that but I am not sure what I am. I think I do ok usually...but I guess it is because I don't care how people act or what they say to me because I am used to ickiness. Threaten me, scream at me, be abusive...I don't care....I am used to it. I lived with it somewhat growing up, definitely lived in an unhappy marriage, so I guess its just my niche...these are the people I fit in with and I know how to deal with them. A lot of it comes down just to.treating others the way you'd want to be treated. If you are going to be rude and disrespectful deliberately (when I have treated you with courtesy) and act entitled you aren't going to get my attention. You try your best to be decent even though you are vomiting everywhere and your hallucinations tell you that I am broadcasting radio signals from China, I will hold that barf bucket and give you blankets and find the nurse to get you your meds and reassure you that you are safe and I will try to keep my radio signals down.

Bless you for what you do. I can't imagine what you encounter. I'm sorry you've have an unpleasant past, but obviously it's shaped you into the person you are today.

Lord help us Kim and Kanye are officially parents, hope they have grown up a little over the past few months. Kids have a way of making you grow up real fast. I know Kim will be a good mother but don't know about Kanye. Well all I can do is hope. It's different when a guy is chasing your little girl. Well my dog is crossing his legs gotta go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe