SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my 2 cop trained German Shepherds to the dog park where they can run and swim in the pond. Normally I don't go on weekends because the park gets crowded by the pond. Some man was there with his German Shepherd that kept going after my male who is neutered and just turned one. I mean this dog had hackles up, snarling and baring teeth. I moved my dogs away as they were not paying this aggressive dog any mind, but this dog kept following us. I finally yelled at the man that the situation was gonna escalate and he needed to leash his dog. He just looked at me and his wife told him to do it. Goodness, that could have been bad. My female would have torn that aggressive dog a new one if that dog had attacked a member of her pack. Does anyone else do dog parks?

Never took our male Shepherd to "parks" - He did not play well with others. When my husband and I met, I had the Shepherd and he had the male Schnauzer. We tested several times and realized that they were already too territorial to get along. Our babies are gone now and hopefully one day, we can adopt a couple of dogs to keep each other company and be happy together around all dogs.....

Lord help us Kim and Kanye are officially parents, hope they have grown up a little over the past few months. Kids have a way of making you grow up real fast. I know Kim will be a good mother but don't know about Kanye. Well all I can do is hope. It's different when a guy is chasing your little girl. Well my dog is crossing his legs gotta go.

Who?.....

The Who - Who Are You? - YouTube

Never took our male Shepherd to "parks" - He did not play well with others. When my husband and I met, I had the Shepherd and he had the male Schnauzer. We tested several times and realized that they were already too territorial to get along. Our babies are gone now and hopefully one day, we can adopt a couple of dogs to keep each other company and be happy together around all dogs.....

My GSDs are really well socialized fortunately. I think that may have been the problem with the other dog. I am fascinated by dog behavior and my trainers are fabulous. I realize now that I knew nothing about dogs 4 years ago when I got my female GSD. I will never own another dog without getting help from my trainers. Every dog is different!

oh i'm getting converts....looking forward to discuss...

and @Charlottetown i sent you a PM ;)

I'm torn...into "Pillars", page 257,.....Why haven't I ever read Ken Follett's books before?!?!?! LOVE his writing!
Ok.........also doing the deed, "Gone Girl", getting it NOW!!!!

Ok, unleash the mamas who have been there done that. You sound kinda blue. Do share if you want.

Haha, you had to go all "Nancy Grace" on me ;) I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm having issues with a guy I've been dating for the last few months.

So we met online. We've been out a lot, get along great and have so much fun together. I'm just getting back into dating after a 3 year break from bad and toxic relationships, getting to know myself. J really seems like a great guy....he's divorced with 2 kid, ages 11 and 8. I don't have kids. Anyway, the last 2 weeks he's been a little distant. I confronted him over the phone a few nights ago about it but he swears everything is fine and he's just busy. Last night we went out (NOT his scheduled weekend with the kids), had a great time. Had plans for tonight, but he texted earlier today and bailed, said he unexpectedly has his kids this weekend for Fathers Day. No problem I said, call me later. Haven't heard from him.

Before you say anything, I don't want to be "that girl," and have people think I'm jealous of his children. He's a wonderful, very involved dad. He's been honest with me about the reason for his divorce 5 years ago....he cheated on his wife.

I'm suspicious of everything he says. Where is the line between being suspicious and crazy, and being naïve? I just don't know what to think.

I'm torn...into "Pillars", page 257,.....Why haven't I ever read Ken Follett's books before?!?!?! LOVE his writing!
Ok.........also doing the deed, "Gone Girl", getting it NOW!!!!

I am going to get Pillars. I loved Gone Girl. Stayed up all night reading it as I could not put it down. Gave it to my husband then my mom to read. They loved it. Well written and suspenseful.

My GSDs are really well socialized fortunately. I think that may have been the problem with the other dog. I am fascinated by dog behavior and my trainers are fabulous. I realize now that I knew nothing about dogs 4 years ago when I got my female GSD. I will never own another dog without getting help from my trainers. Every dog is different!

I was "given" my GSD as a so called gift by a former calculating boyfriend - He used to have a GSD and IMO used that Xmas gift of that little baby that was just a little ball of fur at the time as another way to control me. After I craftfully got out of that relationship and met my husband I realized that the creep used our GSD to keep that bond. My good husband had horses and GSDs in the past. When my husband would speak to my GSD when I met him, he loved him immediately. Respect.

I am going to get Pillars. I loved Gone Girl. Stayed up all night reading it as I could not put it down. Gave it to my husband then my mom to read. They loved it. Well written and suspenseful.

We have to spend all day in a doctor's office Tuesday - Should I read Gone Girl or Saving Jacob?

Haha, you had to go all "Nancy Grace" on me ;) I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm having issues with a guy I've been dating for the last few months.

So we met online. We've been out a lot, get along great and have so much fun together. I'm just getting back into dating after a 3 year break from bad and toxic relationships, getting to know myself. J really seems like a great guy....he's divorced with 2 kid, ages 11 and 8. I don't have kids. Anyway, the last 2 weeks he's been a little distant. I confronted him over the phone a few nights ago about it but he swears everything is fine and he's just busy. Last night we went out (NOT his scheduled weekend with the kids), had a great time. Had plans for tonight, but he texted earlier today and bailed, said he unexpectedly has his kids this weekend for Fathers Day. No problem I said, call me later. Haven't heard from him.

Before you say anything, I don't want to be "that girl," and have people think I'm jealous of his children. He's a wonderful, very involved dad. He's been honest with me about the reason for his divorce 5 years ago....he cheated on his wife.

I'm suspicious of everything he says. Where is the line between being suspicious and crazy, and being naïve? I just don't know what to think.

Well you are not "that"girl" first of all. I don't blame you one bit for wondering why the distance. Somehow I think the ex wife may be playing her cards cuz he is interested in you. By cards, I mean the kid cards. He is now probably trying to figure this out. He must like you a lot. Sometimes there are fires that have to be put out where you don't want to have to involve the person you really like.

Only caution: Was he a serial dater before he met you?:seeya:

I was "given" my GSD as a so called gift by a former calculating boyfriend - He used to have a GSD and IMO used that Xmas gift of that little baby that was just a little ball of fur at the time as another way to control me. After I craftfully got out of that relationship and met my husband I realized that the creep used our GSD to keep that bond. My good husband had horses and GSDs in the past. When my husband would speak to my GSD when I met him, he loved him immediately. Respect.

Soul mates then. Any guy that loves horses and dogs are gems! I am married to one. 3 dogs, 3 cats, 3 horses, 1 bird. All my idea! Dogs know us better than we do!

Why are you suspicious of everything he says? Do you trust him? Let him have a great weekend with his kids and don't worry so much! :seeya:

Well you are not "that"girl" first of all. I don't blame you one bit for wondering why the distance. Somehow I think the ex wife may be playing her cards cuz he is interested in you. By cards, I mean the kid cards. He is now probably trying to figure this out. He must like you a lot. Sometimes there are fires that have to be put out where you don't want to have to involve the person you really like.

Only caution: Was he a serial dater before he met you?:seeya:

I don't think his ex has anything to do with it...he's never said anything negative about her and I know she's great with their custody arrangement.

He was distant a few weeks ago and when I confronted him (yeah, this wasn't the first time), he texted back that "he wasn't sure what he was thinking, some days things seemed great, other days something seemed to be missing." So we agreed to go with the flow. And things were good after that, he said he felt good about things. But now he's doing the same thing. I DO know he's crazy busy at work, but if you care about someone you make time for them (either in person or on the phone).

I can't help but feel he's seeing someone else. I swear I won't go all JA on him and hack into his computer or start stalking him! I don't know if I'm just being paranoid or if there's some validity to my uneasiness.

-see the sunset

-see the stars (unless some jail bird smokes her in the head)

-order pizza

-order Chinese food

-pick out her own clothes

-lay in the grass

-hear the birds sing

-drive a car

-go for a walk

-stand in the rain

-go swimming

-window shop at the mall at Christmas

-Travel. One of the things she loved most

-raid the fridge in the middle of the night

-sit by the fireplace with a good book

-Find jean knight on YouTube

-Spend Father's Day with her Dad.

-Use a remote control.

-go to an all male review

-Have a cold beer on a hot, summer day

-Snuggle in her bed at night with her fur baby

-Sit on a patio with a good book

-Lay out by the pool/on a beach

-jump in puddles

-be pregnant, rear a child, watch them graduate, go to proms, college and married

-Hold her grandchildren

-go to the funeral of a loved one

-buy a new car

-use a microwave

-"text" or "tweet"

-be a Mormon or go inside any LDS temple

-see and touch real snow

-fall asleep in the arms of the one she loves

-get "waxed"....anywhere!

-see herself in a real glass mirror

-have unlimited colors to draw with

-use a camera

-post videos on You Tube, My Space, or Facebook

- not having a current photo of herself except her mug shot

-go to Cancun

-be with family at Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter

-have a mani-pedi

- have a Birthday cake

-smell the air after it rains in the forest

-go to a zoo :floorlaugh:

-buy sunscreen

-have her hair professionally cut

-be called by her name

-sleep in/stay up late

-bake cookies

-go to Starbucks :facepalm:

-have a pair of underwear/socks for everyday of the week

-take a shower/bath anytime/for as long as she wants to

-walk a mile without having to turn around every 5th step

-use the toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner, lotion of her choice

-have more than one color in her wardrobe

-have a closet

-have more than 2 pairs of shoes

-use the toilet in private

-fly on a plane

-choose when, what, and where she wants to eat

-feel carpet under her toes

-watch a movie premiere

-go to a concert

Soul mates then. Any guy that loves horses and dogs are gems! I am married to one. 3 dogs, 3 cats, 3 horses, 1 bird. All my idea! Dogs know us better than we do!

Yes, my Father "borrowed" a horse from a good friend Bixby (Bixby Ranch) in Cali Jalama Ranch when I grew up and he told me if I wanted to ride that horse, I would have to go hike up in the hills to first find him and put the rein on him. I was never allowed to ride "Silver" on a saddle. My father feared I would be caught up in the stirrups and be dragged. My husband owned several horses and used to mount them from behind - you know - He jumped up on "Paint" from behind - Boy, those were the days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08