Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
elle Elle-

I am going to try to go into chat...here goes nothing!:floorlaugh:

Can GET there...can't get in to chat. so what's new????

ALV got sucked in. She was knee deep in chit once Juan got a hold of her.

She thought it was going to be a challenge, but it's like climbing a mountain- you don't really how high you are until you can't reach the top. :D

YES. She was knee deep!

WILMOTT: And then, later on, the prosecutor talked -- well, immediately after that, the prosecutor talked to you about something that occurs much later in Ms. Arias` life, when she -- actually after June 4th, working at the Purple Plum, do you remember that?

WITNESS (ALV): Yes.

WILMOTT: Did the prosecutor ask you questions about how she acted with men and working at the Purple Plum.

WITNESS: Correct.

WILMOTT: Those two incidents, from grade school and then after June 4th of 2008, 20 some years later, does that in any way form a pattern for you?

WITNESS: No, it doesn't.

Can GET there...can't get in to chat. so what's new????

I don't know; hanging out with my WS Family. :rocker:

Looking forward to the hearing tomorrow and the cheezy Lifetime movie. :seeya:

YES. She was knee deep!

WILMOTT: And then, later on, the prosecutor talked -- well, immediately after that, the prosecutor talked to you about something that occurs much later in Ms. Arias` life, when she -- actually after June 4th, working at the Purple Plum, do you remember that?

WITNESS (ALV): Yes.

WILMOTT: Did the prosecutor ask you questions about how she acted with men and working at the Purple Plum.

WITNESS: Correct.

WILMOTT: Those two incidents, from grade school and then after June 4th of 2008, 20 some years later, does that in any way form a pattern for you?

WITNESS: No, it doesn't.

:juanettes:

[video=youtube;RT30c4H_OHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT30c4H_OHM[/video]

I need a Juan vs. ALV fix.

[video=youtube;bvv-ZwcyID0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvv-ZwcyID0[/video]

Awe...:blushing: Don't be scared.

ElleElle I'm scared of chat but want too see zoomom's PP pics, 2 star food and all. checking back tomorrow with crossed fingers and a too slow broken keyboard. :seeya::seeya:

I love re-runs. :floorlaugh:

First time I saw Juan cross his arms and say: "Are you done?". lol

ElleElle I'm scared of chat but want too see zoomom's PP pics, 2 star food and all. checking back tomorrow with crossed fingers and a too slow broken keyboard. :seeya::seeya:

Only i'm in chat! Go for it! Take the plunge! lol :D

lol forgot how, doesn't work anyway, and takes me 10 minutes to type this. JM reruns never let you down.:drumroll:

I love the Dr. Samuels ones too.

[video=youtube;gumXVewpHFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumXVewpHFA[/video]

Can you say *cough cough*

[video=youtube;BoBGNV-nFUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoBGNV-nFUU[/video]

I saw graphic pictures of Travis. If she did that to my brother she never would have been arrested. Street justice. Ny style.

Can the chat room be done on an android?

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, double post :o

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Can't watch that woman but it don't make me steamed she didn't get the max. I hope that chump Z. got kicked off the shuffleboard team.

on FB from the convicted killers Aunt:
Sue Allen Halterman

Many wonderful, caring and generous people have been inquiring about Jodi's upcoming birthday on July 9th and asking what they can do for her, so I asked her directly for her preference and her is what she wrote to me:
"Any of the following mean a lot to me:
-a donation, however large or small, to one's local domestic violence shelter or other legitimate, registered nonprofit organization which aids other survivors of domestic violence.
-a donation to any no-kill animal shelter
-purchase a "Survivor" tee shirt at www.************************...100%OF THE NET PROCEEDS GOES TO SUPPORT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTERS (so far a lot of $ have gone to this cause through t-shirt sales!)
-purchase a limited edition glicee print of "Cats Eye" at ************** There are only 100 of them. A portion of the proceeds goes to support an animal shelter that does
NOT because of overcrowding or because the were not adopted. So
far we have help many dogs and cats get spayed or neutered!)
-If you prefer to make a donation at ************************, my Mom is still without employment due to the trial. Also, any additional funds I am going to begin saving for my appellate attorneys.
THANK YOU all for the outpouring of love and support for my family and me. God Bless

On another note. I talked to Jodi today and she can have only 3 books at a time. So please don't everyone send her books. She can receive magazines but she wasn't sure what ones she would like. She said something quirky
We are working to get a donation site set up for her appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member