Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;MSfIDT0kJ7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSfIDT0kJ7s[/video]

For my dear Viv...

Completely OT...but guess where me and DH just ate dinner?

The Purple Plum in Yreka.

don't know how to post pics.

Don't know if anyone cares.

Can't remember the stories or details of the place (regarding the case itself).

Just drove from Redding to Yreka (to attend a wedding)

anyway, I have some pics of the restaurant for later if anyone wants to see them.

probably just bumming everyone out tonight, but I have the pics, just in case.

Food and service was a 2. IMO!!!!!!!!!

LOL Zoomom, really? Isn't that the bar that Jodi hung out in to try and con men into lending her money, and talk about her sad life?

LOL Zoomom, really? Isn't that the bar that Jodi hung out in to try and con men into lending her money, and talk about her sad life?

that's what I can't remember!! I sort of remember it wasn't brought up, just the name kicked around (The Purple Plum). We are driving from central ca to Oregon.....stopped in Yreka to get a hotel. Checked in, then drove a mile down the road to find dinner. stopped at one place, and saw the name "purple Plum" across the street. Made DH go in. Sorely disappointed. Just don't remember the background details right now.....let me just say - it wasn't a show-stopper! LOL!

Completely OT...but guess where me and DH just ate dinner?

The Purple Plum in Yreka.

don't know how to post pics.

Don't know if anyone cares.

Can't remember the stories or details of the place (regarding the case itself).

Just drove from Redding to Yreka (to attend a wedding)

anyway, I have some pics of the restaurant for later if anyone wants to see them.

probably just bumming everyone out tonight, but I have the pics, just in case.

Food and service was a 2. IMO!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't the Purple Plum the joint where Jodi borrowed cash off dude?

that's what I can't remember!! I sort of remember it wasn't brought up, just the name kicked around (The Purple Plum). We are driving from central ca to Oregon.....stopped in Yreka to get a hotel. Checked in, then drove a mile down the road to find dinner. stopped at one place, and saw the name "purple Plum" across the street. Made DH go in. Sorely disappointed. Just don't remember the background details right now.....let me just say - it wasn't a show-stopper! LOL!

Too bad... now if you go, you might see Jodi on the "Hall of Shame". :floorlaugh:

Let me just say "in my professional opinion".....PATHETIC!

don't know how to post pics from my puter. Guess I have to open a "URL site?"

BIG waste of money on our part.

Let me just say "in my professional opinion".....PATHETIC!

don't know how to post pics from my puter. Guess I have to open a "URL site?"

BIG waste of money on our part.

Are you OK? It's tricky to post pics. Why don't you go into the chat room?

You can click on the icon with mountain and paste the JPG URL.

Mrs. G and both have MacBooks, so it might be different. :seeya:

Some questions addressed the possibility that LaViolette was biased in favor of Arias. Two in particular were about her body language on the stand:

“Why have you looked at Ms. Arias multiple times during cross examination with the prosecutor when there were breaks and sidebars, to meet eyes with Jodi and give her a small, warm smile?”

LaViolette responded that she may have done that occasionally just to acknowledge Arias, but she has actually tried not to look at her. She has looked at friends seated in the gallery at times as well, though.

“On April 9th at approximately 11:33, when discussing Jodi being manipulative at the Purple Plum and what the waitress said about Jodi, when the prosecutor was marking the exhibit, you looked at Jodi, gave a half-smile and shrugged your shoulders. Why do you keep doing this?”

LaViolette said she was not aware that she had even done that.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/12/recap-week-15-jodi-arias-trial

I can't wait actually. I want to see what storyline they go with. Of course it will be the cheeseball version. :facepalm:

The Scott P. one was awful.

Yes it was. My daughter actually (currently, and still) treats Amber Frey's dog (at the Vet's Office).

I don't know if I can stomach this next "show".

I have a choice of meeting my new in-laws at a party that night, or pulling an "I'm tired , and have to go back to the hotel". To watch the Travis/Jodi story. Let me tell you, being in her home town puts a spin on it. This place is in beautiful country.

It's not easy being me.

Jody deserves the DP for being a murdering harpy. I just can't figure out why she wasn't happy here.......Does this make sense? She wasn't living in a depressing, ugly place. For God' sake- she was 3 miles from ski country!

Some questions addressed the possibility that LaViolette was biased in favor of Arias. Two in particular were about her body language on the stand:

“Why have you looked at Ms. Arias multiple times during cross examination with the prosecutor when there were breaks and sidebars, to meet eyes with Jodi and give her a small, warm smile?”

LaViolette responded that she may have done that occasionally just to acknowledge Arias, but she has actually tried not to look at her. She has looked at friends seated in the gallery at times as well, though.

“On April 9th at approximately 11:33, when discussing Jodi being manipulative at the Purple Plum and what the waitress said about Jodi, when the prosecutor was marking the exhibit, you looked at Jodi, gave a half-smile and shrugged your shoulders. Why do you keep doing this?”

LaViolette said she was not aware that she had even done that.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/12/recap-week-15-jodi-arias-trial

ALV got sucked in. She was knee deep in chit once Juan got a hold of her.

She thought it was going to be a challenge, but it's like climbing a mountain- you don't really how high you are until you can't reach the top. :D

Yes it was. My daughter actually (currently, and still) treats Amber Frey's dog (at the Vet's Office).

I don't know if I can stomach this next "show".

I have a choice of meeting my new in-laws at a party that night, or pulling an "I'm tired , and have to go back to the hotel". To watch the Travis/Jodi story. Let me tell you, being in her home town puts a spin on it. This place is in beautiful country.

It's not easy being me.

Jody deserves the DP for being a murdering harpy. I just can't figure out why she wasn't happy here.......Does this make sense? She wasn't living in a depressing, ugly place. For God' sake- she was 3 miles from ski country!

BBM~ Jodi wanted to be Travis' wife... that's all. End of Story. She was so fixated on Travis. That's the only reason why I say she has(d) a low self esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vliegtuig