SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
????? let the rest of us know that do not watch!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Some of the jurors are going to the courthouse Thursday. Said they invested so much they want to stay until the end. That's the big news!

Good evening WS friends. I've been on sabbatical dealing with a personal health issue, and have missed you terribly.

Rosemary - how is Kyle doing?

Hopeful - how's the quit smoking going?

Sleuth - How's our favourite dog doing? Jammin' as usual I hope ;).

Katiecoolady - hope you're enjoying some down time from the theatrics which will continue once again on Thursday.

Linda x 2 (NJ and NY), Tenacious, Jane (dood and Jetson), I've missed you all. Tulessa, Tex, OBE, Panthers (Pink and black). And anyone else I've forgetten (but not really).

Love ya guys. Hope all is well with everyone.

I never in my life thought I would hear the word tumor spoken to me by a doctor, but there it is. Hanging out there like an evil thought better left unsaid. I've done a lot of soul searching over the past week, but realized I really miss my online friends.

Tuba - I love your posts, and realize they are not a statement of what "will" be, but a statement of what the planets tell you is in the "wind" so to speak. I hope you're right and Juan wins another round for justice on Thursday. I'm looking forward to sharing it with my WS buddies.

Princess

Oh Princess I am so saddened to read this.:( I pray that all goes well for you honey.
It is best to come here and be with your friends who care so much about you and that includes so many .....including me.

I have missed you too and I'm glad that you have returned to be with us.

Again, you are in my heart and prayers.

(((((HUGS!)))))

Some of the jurors are going to the courthouse Thursday. Said they invested so much they want to stay until the end. That's the big news!

Thank you.

Do you know which ones are going?

Are they the ones who voted for death or life?

I can see the ones who voted for death wanting to be there to the end hoping justice is served this time.

If they are the ones that wanted to give her death I am sure they will try to make contact with Travis' family to let them know they are there to support them.

Thank you.

Do you know which ones are going?

Are they the ones who voted for death or life?

I can see the ones who voted for death wanting to be there to the end hoping justice is served this time.

If they are the ones that wanted to give her death I am sure they will try to make contact with Travis' family to let them know they are there to support them.

Tara and the dark haired lady with the glasses are going. I think a couple of others are going but names were not mentioned. I didn't hear anything about which ones were for/against DP.

Hi Princess,
So sorry about the tumor diagnosis. Will be praying for you. Good to have you back. Since the trial, a lot has been shared by so many, lots of heartaches, lots of overcomers. Fight it with all you've got.

Oh Princess I am so saddened to read this.:( I pray that all goes well for you honey.
It is best to come here and be with your friends who care so much about you and that includes so many .....including me.

I have missed you too and I'm glad that you have returned to be with us.

Again, you are in my heart and prayers.

(((((HUGS!)))))

Thank you my fine friends. Hugs and kind thoughts are most definitely welcome right now.

I take it things have been pretty quiet here as of late? Let's hope the DT doesn't get their way and delay this into 2014. How ridiculous is that? Nurmi and Willie need to grow up and get their priorities straight. The court shouldn't have to bow to their "schedules". Time to get this one done!

What? What does she mean?

Of course the family still wants her to receive death.

IMO

Jenni means that as time passes, the Alexander family might change their mind. The lawyers check in with them often to see how they are feeling, etc.

Fire season has hit our state.....Sedona and Flagstaff have 1 each, and just a stone's throw from us, we have the Dolce fire just NW of Prescott, went from 20 to 500 acres in 1 hour, and that was around 3 pm here.
There's some very cool video of one of the DC-10's dropping fire retardant, those pilots are incredible flying those big jets!
http://www.kpho.com/story/22624322/600-acre-wildfire-near-prescott-sparks-evacuations
We've been keeping an eye on the smoke, mostly blowing North East, but the winds been shifting to the NW, then it goes right over the top of us, that weird orangey kind of color on everything.

Crap..........by 6:00 pm, the fire has grown to 5,000 acres, Holy cats!
Granite Mountain Basin is the most gorgeous area, urgh! Lots of horses, but they've got the old Prescott race track stalls all cleaned and 180 or so are available for evacuated livestock.
Getting close to 7:00 pm. Have a feeling we'll be watching flames over the hillsides tonight :scared:

Double down on the feeling ripped off .. they really had no news today huh?

Well you know how everything is a bombshell when many times it isn't! I'm sure some others will add to what I mentioned. :):seeya:

That is it? I guess JSS will do everything in closed chambers. Was it all 12 jurors?

Granite Mountain Basin is the most gorgeous area, urgh! Lots of horses, but they've got the old Prescott race track stalls all cleaned and 180 or so are available for evacuated livestock.
Getting close to 7:00 pm. Have a feeling we'll be watching flames over the hillsides tonight :scared:

Keep us updated. How far are you from the fires?

Bernini, take care. I am so sorry to hear this.

Oh no Bernina! Sending hope it steers clear...

Might I suggest the shrimp and grits at a restaurant called Slightly North of Broad - superb! I didn't think I'd like them (shrimp and grits), but had heard so much good through the years, just had to try. Glad I did! :rockon:

BTW my SIL is a chef and Cajun from Red Stick (Baton Rouge). One of his faves is shrimp and grits. But he's never made it for us, so I gotta try it cuz it sounds delish!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member