Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Neesaki!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztoSUhbNntQ"]The Beatles - Happy Birthday - YouTube[/ame]

Good Morning! :up:

:bdscroll: Happy Birthday Nessaki!. :bdscroll:

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft0JtGMQMac"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft0JtGMQMac[/ame]

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Ya I was pretty green then LOL I had no idea there is a pressure point below the eye one can press and out they come. Had no idea they hung like that when popped out :scared:

:seeya: Good morning Bravo!

I loved reading your stories! But you should know that I took extreme care washing my face this morning... :scared: a pressure point :scared: I don't think I will ever rub my eyes again! :floorlaugh:

Good Nite, Y'all...Going to the Peridontist tomorrow - Of all tooths to go bad - The right upper front tooth...I may have to learn how to speak without showing my upper teeth...:facepalm:

Good luck at the periodontist!

Happy Birthday Neesaki!

Have a fabulous day....Doing anything fun??

:thewave: :bdsong:

:goldcrown: :toastred: :Banane08:

Is this for next week?

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
6/13/2013 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 6/13/2013

Is this for next week?

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
6/13/2013 005 - ME: Hearing - Party (001) 6/13/2013

Good morning. I was just going to ask if there were any updates regarding the penalty phase of CMJA. What is this about? Thanks.

HI Everyone,

I have been lurking for the past couple of days and not posting. Hope you don't mind if I join you today. It is raining cats and dogs. What a cool, dreary spring we have had. I haven't been out to the strawberry field yet because of the weather. Guess I will go on Saturday. The weatherman says it will be sunny. I need those strawberries for Fathers Day. I hope they are not all sogged out like they were last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yG0oBPtyNb0

I gotta say...what in the HELL-o was Judge S thinking by releasing all that stuff when the trial is not over. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

ITA. When penalty phase is over, release it all. Until then, we can wait. I would really love to see what was discussed in chambers about ALV.

Let me just say that after watching some documentaries this past weekend about prison life in Mexico and Russia.....our prisoners have a cakewalk.

Totally,

you know I thought the same thing and then I saw how Joran Van Der Sloot is engaged, gets sex when he wants it, gets to smoke pot, and buy goodies while in the Peruvian system, and I begin to think prisoners have it easy sometimes. I still believe in old fashion chain gangs for JA. And for Van Der Sloot.

HI Everyone,

I have been lurking for the past couple of days and not posting. Hope you don't mind if I join you today. It is raining cats and dogs. What a cool, dreary spring we have had. I haven't been out to the strawberry field yet because of the weather. Guess I will go on Saturday. The weatherman says it will be sunny. I need those strawberries for Fathers Day. I hope they are not all sogged out like they were last year.

Hoping the strawberries are good. Brings back memories of childhood, eating more strawberries than went into the basket, just blow 'em off and pop into my mouth. LOL, those were the days!

HI Everyone,

Hi. :seeya: I love strawberries. hope you have plenty!
I live in Indiana and I have loved our Spring! Cool but sunny weather. I hate summer and it has been extremely hot the past three years.

Welcome and sorry about the rain. :)

Wow. Crappy article since she seems to think JA will do well in max security. Ugh. And her calling the sheriff a criminal was awful. He has done a superb job. IMO.

There is much evidence he hasn't in many ways unfortunately. Many in the state who have had to deal with the system see through it. Others don't see anything wrong.
JA prob would do ok in max.security. She is a chameleon, she adapts. Prisoners have to in order to survive.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I wish I could get to see what Jodi Arias is like when she's in a full-blown state of RAGE! (I don't mean the rage when she murdered Travis, I'm tired of every bloody photo, let Travis rest in peace and Jodi, when her time comes, can rot in hell-) I mean the anger from minor frustrations that causes some people to overreact/explode/snap, etc. Just think of all the references to JA's 'anger issues' and 'violent behavior' brought up during the trial... such as kicking her mother, kicking a dog, hitting her brother with a bat...both parents reports of a verbally abusive Jodi, screaming on the phone for hours. Even in her own words (journals, texts) she admitted having problems with anger, to throwing and smashing objects against walls. Plus the violent stuff she denies but we all know to be true- slashing not just one but TWO sets of Travis's tires... On Dr. Drew last night he spoke about what JA did to get written up in jail, and one report referred to JA "kicking her cellmate." I wish Mr. Martinez could've gotten her to yell or throw something in front of the cameras, lol! She may have used sarcasm instead of screaming when JM angered her, but her eyes were often laser beams of rage and hatred. JA is such a liar and a hypocrite- I hope one day she is caught on tape hitting or screaming at someone, or throwing things... I just wish that the real evil in Jodi- what drove her to be able to so completely and violently destroy Travis- will be exposed so that she can not deny or cover up the violent killer, the dangerous psychopath, the REAL Jodi Arias. Who kicks dogs, grrrr!

She will likely go up against the wrong woman in prison and get hers. Hopefully! Or maybe, she will hurt another person. She really should be isolated but doubt she will be in the long run. Forgotten about is good enough for me.

There is much evidence he hasn't in many ways unfortunately. Many in the state who have had to deal with the system see through it. Others don't see anything wrong.
JA prob would do ok in max.security. She is a chameleon, she adapts. Prisoners have to in order to survive.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Is Sheriff Joe an elected politician?

If so, enough said. Out here in Indiana we like his policies and he has had to fight the Feds, which is no easy thing seeing how corrupt they are! But like I said, anyone who is an elected politican, well.....

If you live there, you would sure know better than I would. So I will take your word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08