SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for remembering. I am impressed. My son has been in London since July 1st (studying abroad) and loves it. He sends me daily updates. He returns to Alabama 7/26. I wonder if he will return with an Alabama British accent. Ha!!

BBM Awwwwwwww, Kensie- he sounds so nice.
Updates everyday. I'm lucky if my older son calls me once a month.
Bet you miss him terribly. :seeya:

I started watching highlights of it. I didnt even know it was going on until the day the verdict came in two months ago when it was mentioned to me she was found guilty. Not sure how it alluded me. I plan on watching the penalty phase if I have time.

Come to the Sidebar when you can. It's usually a fun time (tonight was very
different because of the other trial and the verdict).

BBM Awwwwwwww, Kensie- he sounds so nice.
Updates everyday. I'm lucky if my older son calls me once a month.
Bet you miss him terribly. :seeya:

He is my life saver. We have been through a lot and he has always stood by my side. This is first time really being away from home other than college. I cannot wait to see him.

I'm back - still slow. Hi Angel - bless your sweet heart!

Good night peeps. Hopefully will see you on 7/16. Enjoy your Sunday.

yep - follow you 'over there' - am I a stalker? :floorlaugh: Love your posts.

Nope. I know a stalker when I see one, and you aren't it. :facepalm: Thank you. I'm on my 3rd glass of wine. Rough day. My fingers are tired..and I even went to the pool for hours today. :floorlaugh:

Bessie is here too. :scared:

So..the 16th? I really hope the judge doesn't extend it into the new year. Although, I take pleasure knowing she is locked up in isolation 23 hours a day.

yuck, just looked at the weekly weather report. it is going to be hot.

yuck, just looked at the weekly weather report. it is going to be hot.

What part of the country are you in? I see that you might be trying to catch up with this case? Good time to sit in the A/C for months to listen to the youtubes. Just skip the 18 days of testimony from JA..trust me on that one. :facepalm:

They were super good but my stomach and hips don't need it.

I reiterate: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

picture.php

Well, I'm going to bed. It's been a rough night and I'm tired.
See everyone tomorrow. :seeya: Be good for Lamby, but have a good time :floorlaugh:
Goodnight.

What part of the country are you in? I see that you might be trying to catch up with this case? Good time to sit in the A/C for months to listen to the youtubes. Just skip the 18 days of testimony from JA..trust me on that one. :facepalm:

New Jersey. I was watching the moments from the case, and I just loved the dialog between Martinez and her. How they both would just snap at each other.

I reiterate: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

picture.php

Well, I'm going to bed. It's been a rough night and I'm tired.
See everyone tomorrow. :seeya: Be good for Lamby, but have a good time :floorlaugh:
Goodnight.
nite, sis - sweet dreams

New Jersey. I was watching the moments from the case, and I just loved the dialog between Martinez and her. How they both would just snap at each other.

Really? It was like nails on a chalkboard for me. NJ? It's not the heat, it's the humidity there. Yuck! Welcome aboard!

Speaking of NJ...where is Linda? Hopefully, she will be back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel