SIDEBAR #16- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how M is doing tonight? Hope she's feeling better.

Watching Lockup on MSNBC. I think it's a prison/jail in Oakland???
These girls are real pitiful and messed up. Murderers.

very sad, isn't it?

Yes.
Murderers who are "not guilty" :banghead:
Must be an epidemic.
just like Missy. Hope she's sweating and smelly. I'd hate to be greasy and smelly .:hills:

This one is perfect for Mama-Cita. Don't know if she has time to be on the computer with all those little ones:

When I become old
When I'm a little old lady, then I'll live with my children and bring them great joy. To repay all I've had from each girl and boy I shall draw on the walls and scuff up the floor; run in and out without closing the door. I'll hide frogs in the pantry, socks under my bed. And whenever they scold me, I'll hang my head. I'll run and I'll romp, always fritter away ..... the time to be spent doing chores every day. I'll pester my children when they are on the phone. As long as they're busy I won't leave them alone. Hide candy in closets, rocks in a drawer ... and never pick up what I drop on the floor. Dash off to the movies and not wash a dish. I'll plead for allowance whenever I wish. I'll stuff up the plumbing and deluge the floor. As soon as they've mopped it, I'll flood it some more. When they correct me, I'll lie down and cry, kicking and screaming, not a tear in my eye. I'll take all their pencils and flashlights, and then .. when they buy new ones, I'll take them again. I'll spill glasses of milk to complete every meal .... Eat my banana and just drop the peel. Put toys on the table, spill jam on the floor. I'll break lots of dishes as though I were four. What fun I shall have, what joy it will be to Live with my children....just the way that they lived with me!

:seeya: Thanks Mama, I LOVE this. You literally made my night. I've had Legos in the microwave (I swear I can still smell it even 5 years later) and more writing and coloring on the walls than you can imagine! I don't plan to paint until the last one is a teenager...
But these days aren't going to last forever. I'm keeping one doodled wall, Lord willing, so I can remember these days once they are long gone...

Went to a Greek festival tonight and ate WAY TOO MUCH food! Blech.

To answer tonight's question about where I would go in the world, I have so many places, but I know I'll only ever see them in my dreams, but I think it would be so amazing to go on Safari in Africa. But it would also probably be scary. I'm kind of a chicken so I probably would pass even if I had the chance! Literally I'm afraid of my own darn shadow...

:seeya: Thanks Mama, I LOVE this. You literally made my night. I've had Legos in the microwave (I swear I can still smell it even 5 years later) and more writing and coloring on the walls than you can imagine! I don't plan to paint until the last one is a teenager...
But these days aren't going to last forever. I'm keeping one doodled wall, Lord willing, so I can remember these days once they are long gone...

Went to a Greek festival tonight and ate WAY TOO MUCH food! Blech.

To answer tonight's question about where I would go in the world, I have so many places, but I know I'll only ever see them in my dreams, but I think it would be so amazing to go on Safari in Africa. But it would also probably be scary. I'm kind of a chicken so I probably would pass even if I had the chance! Literally I'm afraid of my own darn shadow...

Evening Goddess. glad you could make it. :seeya:
I found a cute YTube just for you:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NspDWssIY"]THE PARENT RAP - Funny parenting song from Bluefish TV - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder how M is doing tonight? Hope she's feeling better.

Aww, thank you so much! I'm hanging in there. Slept a lot today and just threw a load of laundry in the washer. Embarrassed about all of my whining on here.

Daisy, I hope you feel better soon!

Aww, thank you so much! I'm hanging in there. Slept a lot today and just threw a load of laundry in the washer. Embarrassed about all of my whining on here.

M - hope you are feeling better today. Have you ever tried melatonin for sleep? It's all natural and some people just don't make enough. It's very safe and it really does the trick. Try to be kind to yourself and just hang on to HOPE...

Where I'd go in the world....that's so tough. I traveled overseas for the first time last year, to Ireland for 8 days. I WILL go back someday. It was such an amazing trip that I can't put it into words.

Africa, Sweden, and New Zealand are on my bucket list.

Watching Lockup on MSNBC. I think it's a prison/jail in Oakland???
These girls are real pitiful and messed up. Murderers.

From what I've seen on the "Scared Straight" programs, the women's prisons seem tougher than the men's! :scared:

M - hope you are feeling better today. Have you ever tried melatonin for sleep? It's all natural and some people just don't make enough. It's very safe and it really does the trick. Try to be kind to yourself and just hang on to HOPE...

You brought tears to my eyes....there are so many wonderful, caring people on this board. Thank you.

I haven't tried melatonin but I've had it recommended several times. Definitely going to look into it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I"]I Will Survive - YouTube[/ame]

You're not whinny, you're venting- it's good to vent.

You brought tears to my eyes....there are so many wonderful, caring people on this board. Thank you.

I haven't tried melatonin but I've had it recommended several times. Definitely going to look into it.

I know how it feels to be sad. Believe me! But looking back on those years I wish I had been kinder to myself. So much of when we get blue is related to us being unkind to ourselves. Alway HOPE that tomorrow will be better. Someone once told me "by the grace of God I'm not the same person I was yesterday and by the grace of God I won't be the same person tomorrow." I'm sorry that this season of your life seems dreary. Maybe like winter when things seem bleak, and cold. But each winter we hope for the spring, the sun will warm things, the flowers will bloom, and the world will feel bright, your soul more alive. Just hang on to that hope every day. I promise it will get better. But rule number one is to be kind to yourself...

Daisy
You hanging in here.
maybe you should get some sleep?
A funny for you:
Fix This

A newlywed couple moves into their new house. One day the husband comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, you know, in the upstairs bathroom one of the pipes is leaking, could you fix it?" The husband says, "What do I look like, Mr. Plumber?" A few days go by, and he comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, the car won't start. I think it needs a new battery. Could you change it for me?" He says: "What do I look like, Mr. Goodwrench?" Another few days go by, and it's raining pretty hard. The wife finds a leak in the roof. She says, "Honey, there's a leak on the roof! Can you please fix it?" He says, "What do I look like, Bob Vila?" The next day the husband comes home, and the roof is fixed. So is the plumbing. So is the car. He asks his wife what happened. "Oh, I had a handyman come in and fix them," she says. "Great! How much is that going to cost me?" he snarls. Wife says: "Nothing. He said he'd do it for free if I either baked him a cake or slept with him." "Uh, well, what kind of cake did you make?" asks the husband. "What do I look like," she says, "Betty Crocker?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member