SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Linda! Are you the one who posted about The Boy In The Box? I'm obsessed with it and read everything I can find! Truly sad story.

Wondering which trial HLN will cover this week ... Young or Sneiderman? Or both?:seeya:

Hey Linda! Are you the one who posted about The Boy In The Box? I'm obsessed with it and read everything I can find! Truly sad story.

Yep that was me. Been haunting me too ...,,since I was a child.

Edited to add

http://americasunknownchild.net/APBstory.htm

I've been watching Roseanne and Golden Girls reruns all day...I need an intervention lol. For those looking for a new show, I've heard good things about Orange is the New Black. I don't know, I don't have Netflix or fancy cable. Just heard good reviews.

The boy turned out to be a typical dud...shocking! Oh well.

I've been watching Roseanne and Golden Girls reruns all day...I need an intervention lol. For those looking for a new show, I've heard good things about Orange is the New Black. I don't know, I don't have Netflix or fancy cable. Just heard good reviews.

The boy turned out to be a typical dud...shocking! Oh well.

I've heard Orange is excellent.

I'm hesitant to start watching .,, I still haven't started watching Dexter yet! Roflmao!

Someone please give me the scoop on Netflix...how does it work? I don't get to watch any of these good shows people are talking about so I'm thinking I need to invest. I don't really care for the current network shows.

Someone please give me the scoop on Netflix...how does it work? I don't get to watch any of these good shows people are talking about so I'm thinking I need to invest. I don't really care for the current network shows.

I don't have Netflix. I already spend a zillion dollars a month for Comcast Xfinity ... So I have like 500 channels ... It's just a bigger selection of CRAP... Ain't nothing worth watching 95% of the time!

I tried it free for 30 days and watched online. Check it out, M. netflix.com I watched quite a few movies. :)

This might be old news here (likely), but a good article on the boy in the box for those not familiar with the case. Poor little guy.

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/who-is-the-boy-in-the-box-part-one/

ETA: I'll leave the link up, because it's a good backstory to the whole case, but you won't be able to access part two of the article (grrrrrr). It's been removed or archived I guess, and the link doesn't work. Sorry!

Miss daisy, where is everyone? Hi m :seeya:. It's been so quiet in here you can hear a pin drop.

ETA: sorry your fella didn't work out m. Remember what I told you though, when you least expect it. You seldom find love when you go out looking for it. Do the things you love to do in life, and you'll find someone who loves the same things. THAT will be the one. :hug:

just saw this post as i was catching up on the thread (been in South Carolina for the past week with my husband for his annual military stuff he has to do at Ft. Jackson)...

i went to PSU and am a psu fan (i know we get bashed due to sandusky and the mishandling of the situation but i will always love my alma mater), my husband is from Ohio and a huge ohio state fan, and our neighbors/best friends are Wisconsin grads so we always argue about what the kids are gonna wear on game days, but we both agree on our second favorite teams b/c of family in Tuscaloosa (rolllll tide!!!!!!) can't wait for college football season!!!!!!!!

What?!!! :seeya:

Lately we are mostly using Netflix for catching up on Breaking Bad episodes, lol. But we do use it for movies occasionally as well. Unfortunately, Netflix is rather deficient in what movies are available for download, as we don't have a subscription for the DVD's. We keep saying we're going to discontinue our subscription, but we have yet to do so. :/

I'm sending flowers for a funeral and have been trying to word it just the right way, but having problems. It's my BIL that knew in March that his cancer had reached his liver. It was only then that he accepted the Lord in his life. He's been waiting to die ever since. Talked to my sister today (she called me), and she told me all about the end. We aren't close anymore (evidently), and she failed to call me until this evening. Our family is Catholic but she threw herself in the dam river years ago giving up her Catholicism for some weird thing. Her husband died on August 2. I think I should just keep the note with flowers short. But I want to add a personal note of how I remembered him. He will have a Biker Procession. Just venting here I guess.....Thanks for listening.

Wondering which trial HLN will cover this week ... Young or Sneiderman? Or both?:seeya:

HLN is cooked...Stick 'em with a fork (if you will).....What happened with Nancy Grace? Crazy stuff I say. She completely lost it. JMO

I'm sending flowers for a funeral and have been trying to word it just the right way, but having problems. It's my BIL that knew in March that his cancer had reached his liver. It was only then that he accepted the Lord in his life. He's been waiting to die ever since. Talked to my sister today (she called me), and she told me all about the end. We aren't close anymore (evidently), and she failed to call me until this evening. Our family is Catholic but she threw herself in the dam river years ago giving up her Catholicism for some weird thing. Her husband died on August 2. I think I should just keep the note with flowers short. But I want to add a personal note of how I remembered him. He will have a Biker Procession. Just venting here I guess.....Thanks for listening.

How did you get along with your BIL when he was alive? Do you have a fond memory you could draw on? If you didn't have a great relationship with your BIL it might be best to keep it short, MOO.

It's hard when you become distanced from a sibling. I only have one brother, and even though we live in the same city I might hear from him twice a year. He likes to invite himself and his family for Christmas dinner lol. It's a hard situation and I feel for you.

Biker processions are pretty awesome. A young couple here were killed in a motorcylce accident, and one drove past our house a couple of weeks ago in their honor. There must have been two hundred of them. Scared the beejeepers out of our cat with all the noise.

Hope everything works out for you Auburn. Your friends are here if you need us.

How did you get along with your BIL when he was alive? Do you have a fond memory you could draw on? If you didn't have a great relationship with your BIL it might be best to keep it short, MOO.

It's hard when you become distanced from a sibling. I only have one brother, and even though we live in the same city I might hear from him twice a year. He likes to invite himself and his family for Christmas dinner lol. It's a hard situation and I feel for you.

Biker processions are pretty awesome. A young couple here were killed in a motorcylce accident, and one drove past our house a couple of weeks ago in their honor. There must have been two hundred of them. Scared the beejeepers out of our cat with all the noise.

Hope everything works out for you Auburn. Your friends are here if you need us.

We just live in different worlds. He was an old hippie biker that I don't relate with anymore. He was cool to my sister in the late 60's. My sister is still living in "that world". I'm fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member