SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm salivating just thinking about this..

Drool

Here's my dear Grandma's recipe...as best as I can write it down. Grandma was a "pinch of this" and a "dab of that", and "enough, but not too much" kinda cook. :floorlaugh:

2 cups cooked macaroni
1 large can of tomatoes, chopped
1 1/2 to 2 cups of cheese diced into 1/4 inch cubes
1/3 pound of bacon
1/2 cup of diced onion

Saute the bacon and onion until the bacon is medium crisp, and the onion is cooked clear. Mix macaroni, bacon and onion, chopped tomatoes and diced cheese in a 2 quart cassarole and stir well. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 - 40 minutes. Let cool until the cheese is firm. Serve with hot french bread, or garlic toast.

Here's my dear Grandma's recipe...as best as I can write it down. Grandma was a "pinch of this" and a "dab of that", and "enough, but not too much" kinda cook. :floorlaugh:

2 cups cooked macaroni
1 large can of tomatoes, chopped
1 1/2 to 2 cups of cheese diced into 1/4 inch cubes
1/3 pound of bacon
1/2 cup of diced onion

Saute the bacon and onion until the bacon is medium crisp, and the onion is cooked clear. Mix macaroni, bacon and onion, chopped tomatoes and diced cheese in a 2 quart cassarole and stir well. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 - 40 minutes. Let cool until the cheese is firm. Serve with hot french bread, or garlic toast.

I also make mean cabbage rolls. You guys gotta come for Thanksgiving dinner at our house. Turkey, cabbage rolls, sweet and sour meatballs, the whole nine yards. Yep, I'm Canadian. :lol:

[video=youtube;VhDkLHmW6-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhDkLHmW6-Q[/video]

A very educational video
[video=youtube;AOOs8MaR1YM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOs8MaR1YM[/video]

watch

Hey Tex - Could you give us that recipe for mac and cheese with the bacon and mushrooms? We're all jonesing for it now. :floorlaugh:

No problem, let me finish making my BBQ sauce and I will post it

Tonight is BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, honey cornbread and peach cobbler

Princess please send the leftovers down to the South.

I am gearing up for the final episode of Breaking Bad.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I coughed, coughed, coughed some more and slept.

Princess please send the leftovers down to the South.

I am gearing up for the final episode of Breaking Bad.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I coughed, coughed, coughed some more and slept.

I wish I was close enough to bring you over the leftovers Kensie. Get yourself to the doctor on Monday you hear? :getwell:

Cute pic! My first pup was a beagle. I still remember the ride home after we picked her up.....she could HOWL. :floorlaugh: I think my dad was sorry 5 minutes after we got her, but she was a good dog.

Now I have a Pom. Tell me I don't love punishment :lol:. He's a challenge for sure. Smart as heck, but a real little diva.

I have had a few episodes of asthma, and found that if I sit in a chair, lean forward, and purse my lips when exhaling, like blowing through a straw, it really helped my breathing. Found this on the net, and it was amazing. It evidently relaxes the bronchial tubes.

No problem, let me finish making my BBQ sauce and I will post it

Tonight is BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, honey cornbread and peach cobbler

Tex, you're killing me here. Seriously, this sounds so, so good, but the fact is, it's just not fair. I would weigh like 300 lbs. if I ate like this. So, I'm asking for an honest answer here , do you really eat like this on a daily basis?
Scout's honor, now. ;)

Oh, and BTW: do you do contract work? :)

Happy Sunday all! Hope you had a great weekend. Actually excited to go back to work tomorrow so i have internet access and can catch up on here lol. Still feeling like crap and can't wait to go to the Dr on Thursday (payday). Goodnight!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Happy Sunday all! Hope you had a great weekend. Actually excited to go back to work tomorrow so i have internet access and can catch up on here lol. Still feeling like crap and can't wait to go to the Dr on Thursday (payday). Goodnight!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

M - we worry about you and your lungs! Can you ask your dad to pay a medical bill for you? This is pretty serious stuff. :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18