SIDEBAR #18- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MeeBee, you can see copies of the tweets and her FB comments on the last pages attached to the motion as an exhibit: http://wildabouttrial.com/court_documents/arias-defendants-motion-to-compell-juror-twitter-accounts/

Tara was spot on in with her tweets. The copies are of poor quality so I can't read the dates, but it does appear as if one set may be in March.

What it looks like to me is that she tweeted something totally unrelated to someone in March and in May it was re-tweeted to Mark Eiglarsh and she defended herself? Which is still probably a not a good idea, responding to this stuff mid trial. Also, she's right, she can use social media as long as she doesn't come across any trial stuff. In which case, she probably should have just stayed offline, but I digress.

And in the FB ones it looks like she was talking to her friends, then her friends turned the conversation to Jodi and she stopped responding? If so then it seems like it's much ado about nothing.

Nurmi needs to stop getting his defense ideas from TV and Occupy HLN users. It just makes him look dumb (remember Travis' criminal record mix up? Nailed it).

I wish they had a better copy though.

Evening everyone :seeya:
Internet was down for a while.
Here's a great gift to send to missy :jail: for Christmas :facepalm: :floorlaugh:

picture.php

You made that all by yourself while your internet was down? I am impressed! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Linda, I read the article from the link that you posted. :eek: They set a pretty stiff bail for the guy, so the judge obviously felt the guy is a serious threat. I'm so glad that your son had the wherewithal to react the way that he did and was able to escape and have the guy caught. Now I hope that the guy pleas so that and your son can just put this behind you.

Sending positive thoughts to you and your family.

The article is vague too.
I think the bail is exceptionally high and I want to know what they're not telling us.
A guy up the street was arrested for sexual assault of a child and his bail was $50,000 and it wasn't full cash.

You made that all by yourself while your internet was down? I am impressed! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

NO. I didn't make it. :floorlaugh:
(but I wonder if it would sell????? ) :facepalm: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh- oh Internet blinking here.
I'll just leave everyone with this message

picture.php

see everyone tomorrow (hope this goes thru)

Wow, thank goodness the police got your guy too! How scary!

My kid, despite saying he was fine, was shaken up bad enough to come crawling in my bed at 2 am after a scary dream about the nut job. The world is just chock full of nuts... Too many!

Sorry Linda. Glad your son is safe.:stormingmad:

Hi, I am dumb when it comes to Tweeting. I know there is no charge to Tweet.
Why cant the owners of Tweet just drop any page put up towards her ramblings? Would it be hard to realize the tweets were for her, by someone else? I dont think so. They would be doing the courts a favor. What does Tweet think of all this? If this trial fails the Judge decides.. Go JS. Go.:stormingmad: :seeya:

Oh- oh Internet blinking here.
I'll just leave everyone with this message

picture.php

see everyone tomorrow (hope this goes thru)

-------------
Hi Y or N, you got it ! best way to fall asleep. I have a minor crush on Martin..
:seeya:

The article is vague too.
I think the bail is exceptionally high and I want to know what they're not telling us.
A guy up the street was arrested for sexual assault of a child and his bail was $50,000 and it wasn't full cash.

Did you look the guy up in the local RSO website? That might tell you. Thankfully your son is ok. Keep him close!

Did you look the guy up in the local RSO website? That might tell you. Thankfully your son is ok. Keep him close!

From what I gathered from LE last night and news article leads me to believe he moves around often and through a few states. NY, PA and NJ

I tried to find him, it's like a needle in a haystack. Maybe you don't want to know any more about him than you need to. Enough said.

From what I gathered from LE last night and news article leads me to believe he moves around often and through a few states. NY, PA and NJ

Wow, wow, wow, Linda. You are putting things out in bits and pieces and it is one huge puzzle. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and are doing the right stuff in terms of being informed and thus protected.

Let's hope they've got the goods on the guy now so that the only way he can move around is from one jail cell to the next.

:offtobed: Nighty night.

Well, if it was between the aggravation and penalty phases, then hopefully that's not too big a deal, especially being that she was an alternate. She shouldn't have done it, though. Also, I read in those comments that the message about Jodi being Latin was to her not from her, which really isn't her fault. The other jurors said they were not discussing the case and honoring the admonition. Hopefully that's enough.

It's a weird motion though. If they are worried about tainting a jury pool (they aren't, that is something that's too their advantage), then tell Jodi to stop tweeting. Asking for all potential jurors' twitters is just weird. This seems like it's just a motion to get it out there the Tara Kelley info, which is weird. Why wouldn't they just ask for a mistrial or something?

i think if anything they will use it as an appeal issue down the road and are just getting it in there in case the judge denies it

The wise thing to do is probably to wait for JodiBookPage's review of Exposed by JVM. However, I pre-ordered it from Amazon. (Has yet to arrive.)

Some of these are really funny. The pictures change quicker than you can read some of them though, so you'll have to hit pause on a few.

[video=youtube;uaLC7razrZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaLC7razrZY[/video]

hi guys what happening?

i have fallen down the stairs AGAIN :floorlaugh: i have well and truly hurt myself this time i think.
cat went between my legs when i was walking down,was carrying my 2 year old as well,think thats why i hurt myself so bad because i grabbed her to stop her being hurt.

my foot is so swollen i can't even get a shoe on.

i think i need to live in a bungalow

hi guys what happening?

i have fallen down the stairs AGAIN :floorlaugh: i have well and truly hurt myself this time i think.
cat went between my legs when i was walking down,was carrying my 2 year old as well,think thats why i hurt myself so bad because i grabbed her to stop her being hurt.

my foot is so swollen i can't even get a shoe on.

i think i need to live in a bungalow

:( I'm so sorry to hear that Josie, sure hope it feels better soon.

Jodi Arias - neverending answer.

[video=youtube;AQ4SFBYfzkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4SFBYfzkY[/video]

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: So true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads